Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Achievements you'd like to see in MoP

The four big ones I'd like to see are

150 Mounts
    200 Mounts
    250 Mounts
    500k HKs

150 mounts is a gimme at this point for a lot of people, and it will be even more so with the plethora of mounts available shortly after release in MoP. 200 mounts will still take a bit of work on release to get for people with a lot of mounts now, but you should see this on most servers 90 days into MoP.

Now 250 and 500k HKs probably aren't going to be all that popular but hear me out. These are called achievements for a reason, it gives us something to work toward. There is nothing wrong at all with not getting achievements the day they are released and it should be motivation for any collector to keep pushing forward.

What are some achievements that you'd like to see?
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2012-08-15 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Id like to see a FoS for "Its over 15000 achievement points" or close to that

then as you say a new mount one for 150+ would be nice,

Also add more achievements like "Herald of the Titans" for older instances,so i can level/use twinks!! Long shot i know

10+ Year Old Account
    500k HKs may be getting excessive & could be looked at promoting an unhealthy playstyle. To be asked to get 250k HKs over the course of one expansion would require about 420 HKs each and every day over about a 20 month (typical ex-pack length) span. That's a lot when you aren't using openraid and AV preform enabler. Plus it opens up the "Well it's be 250k more HKs in the next ex-pack again" road.

What would probably have been better (at least in my opinion) is to reduced "the Bloodthirsty" to 200k HKs and then create a new title for 300k HKs. 100k per ex-pack is still a huge number but isn't getting into crazyville type numbers.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    ~150, 200, 250 Mounts
    ~500k / 750k / 1 Mio HKs
    ~X time "Glad / -HotA / -HotH"
    ~X time "Darkmoon Dominator"

And mostly i 'd like to see again huge amount of AVs like back in Ulduar. For every raidboss 3-6 non-meta AVs. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    The three big ones I'd like to see are

150 Mounts
    200 Mounts
    250 Mounts
    500k HKs
    I just had to point it out, those are actually four achievements

I was hoping for 11 classes to level 90, but it seems they're limiting the achievement to 5 classes, kinda disappointing.

more mounts
    more achievement points
    battlemaster for the new bg's (except isle... fuck that place)

10+ Year Old Account
    Feats of Strenght for Rhok/Lok'delar and Anathema/Benediction for hunters and priests. They deserve it if they went through all the trouble.

500/1k arena wins

Additional win achievements for the bg's and maybe a title for getting 200 or 300 wins in a bg. Or even stacking titles. 100 wins Wasong Gulch Veteran. 200 wins Warsong Gulch Guru. 300 wins Warsong Gulch Champ, or something along those lines.

50k fish caught
    100k fish caught
    250k fish caught
    500k fish
    1 million fish caught!

Simply because... fish.
    I know only one guy on my server who would get close to that 1million mark.
    He'd need it to be an account achieve, but still. sic.

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    500/1k arena wins
    Most people are long past 1k.

Deleted
    More mounts and more rep titles (like "The Diplomat and Guardian of Cenarius)

if u mean like the 1-2% that do arenas then yeah... MOST PEOPLE =D

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I just had to point it out, those are actually four achievements

I was hoping for 11 classes to level 90, but it seems they're limiting the achievement to 5 classes, kinda disappointing.
    Ha, you're right. I actually tossed in the 250 mounts as an afterthought and didn't change my original post.

Regarding 500k hks, with HKs being account wide I don't think its too unreasonable, and it would give people who focus on pvp a feather in their cap so to speak if they got to it. I'm most interested in the mount achievements myself, I think its ridiculous that we currently don't have one and the most recent one is from WotLK. Anyone that has even a minor interest in mount collecting has well over 100 at this point, I hope its something they add at the last moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Was hoping for that as well =/

Also agrees with a higher HK one, 250k is to low with the new account wide HKs

edit: First post btw, Hello everyone! =)

Deleted
    maybe some class Achievements like diablo3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noxus View Post
    maybe some class Achievements like diablo3
    This is what I want.
    Shaman or Druid - Knockback 100 enemy players to their deaths. <3

I'd like an achievement for collecting all the legendaries still obtainable

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, just a 150/200 mount achieve. Im currently at 158 on my main- Come mists, Ill have a good 165 mounts due to the other mounts I have on my various alts (Sea Turtle, South Wind, Prof mounts, ect.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Titles for mastering the respective BGs (not just battlemaster for mastering all of them)

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."