Titan-Forged Greaves of Triumph, yeap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    By not transmogging it.
    Well then it doesn't belong in a transmog thread now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Well then it doesn't belong in a transmog thread now does it?
    It's just the helms... The rest are legit transmogrification sets, I don't see what the problem is.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2012-08-19 at 02:32 PM.

IIRC, the belt on the dark set isn't plate either.

Still wish Blizz would lighten up on transmog rules, though. Especially if I'm gonna be stuck with an axe, due to the legendary questline, until after Garrosh is dead a year and a half later.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account

After rocking my flashy golden and yellow paladin set, which I need to take a pic and post it aswell, I decided on making something called the "Everyman". Basic, no flashy looking armor and a weapon that every soldier could have access to, but at the same time have a set that is appealing visually.

"Everyman" item list:
    Stoneform Shoulders
    Fromidable Cape
    Overlord's Chestplate
    Deathbone Gauntlets
    Belt of the Titans
    Overlord's Legplates
    Deathbone Sabatons
    Barovian Family Sword

Several of these pieces are from Scholomance, and even if you don't plan to replicate this set I heavily recommend you go plate wearers go grab these pieces before old Scholo is no more.

Just to add to that, if Boub is right, the pre-patch will drop on Tuesday afternoon. So, you don't have much time.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm debating myself if I want to farm the plate from scholo. I know as soon as it's gone some set is going to come along that blows my mind away and I'll be seeing doesn't exist in the game anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    IIRC, the belt on the dark set isn't plate either.

Still wish Blizz would lighten up on transmog rules, though. Especially if I'm gonna be stuck with an axe, due to the legendary questline, until after Garrosh is dead a year and a half later.
    That's when you go full ulduar 10 with icc10 axe. Nomnom.

At the moment for Ret I'm rocking the normal paladin t13 gear with wrathfull shoulders. I need a proper chest and weapon. Link in sig - any suggestions? I'll be going with the wrathfull or normal t13 chest whichever comes first but I do need a better mace. I have a sword and axe in mind if I can get either gurth or ess soon.

For tanking I use purple judgement with soul blade and heroic never ending winter. Would use BT shield and ICC axe if I had that shield (and if I had a HoM for tanking).
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Actually if they don't lift the restrictions on melee weapons I think I'm just going to mog my Sha-touched axe into Gorehowl, for the delicious irony when I split Garrosh's skull with it.

That is, if Blizz doesn't puss out and make it unmoggable like they did with other lore-based weapons.

Anyone got some suggestions for a 2-handed sword matching the Normal tier 11 paladin set?

LFR Gurthalak and Quantum Blade from Heroic Black Morass come to mind.

Maybe Sword of Justice from Halls of Stone?

Not a lot of blue swords, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    That's when you go full ulduar 10 with icc10 axe. Nomnom.
    Stormedge is a pretty awesome choice for axes as well.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Teazern View Post
    Anyone got some suggestions for a 2-handed sword matching the Normal tier 11 paladin set?
    I agree with Lumineus, Quantum Blade is quite nice with T11. It looks like blue crystal and there is a somewhat subtle light glow on it that goes well with the particle effect on the helm and shoulders. As a bonus, it also hides Landslide completely.

Another light blue, crystal-like blade would be Mourning Malice, from the regular version of the Lich King event, in Halls of Reflection.

There's also Aesir's Edge, which drops from XT-002 Deconstructor's hardmode in 10m Ulduar. It's blue with some white and yellow. Landslide doesn't overpower it too much, which is nice.

Armageddon from the 4 Horsemen in Naxx25 has a bit of a blue tint to it and actually goes pretty nicely with the metal parts of T11 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Stormedge is a pretty awesome choice for axes as well.

Yes. Yes it is. What set do you think that would look good with? If we get cornered into axes it's that or ramalandi or whatever. T11 normal perhaps? Storm edge would be awesome with heroic 277 T10
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Yes. Yes it is. What set do you think that would look good with? If we get cornered into axes it's that or ramalandi or whatever. T11 normal perhaps? Storm edge would be awesome with heroic 277 T10
    To be honest, it looks pretty good with the DPS dungeon set from the DS heroics. The blue and purple match well. I'd recommend either the purple Judgement helm, or hiding your helm for it, though.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Any1 mind helping me find a nice Belt and boots that would go well with S1 Glad? currently using Wrathful boots and no idea on a good belt...

Thanks guys.

Anyone know where the shoulders matching this chest drops? http://www.wowhead.com/item=14624#comments
    I remember either having them, or seeing someone who had them in TBC but not where I/they got it.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2012-08-20 at 09:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Anyone know where the shoulders matching this chest drops? http://www.wowhead.com/item=14624#comments
    I remember either having them,or seeing someone who had then in TBC but not where I/they got it.
    There's no shoulder in the set unfortunately, but I've always found these to fit nicely:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29316
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29316

Closet I think for the blue/purple like one.

The black n' silver has no 'official' shoulder like what I posted above. However there are a few black/silver shoulders that line up nicely with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I remember either having them, or seeing someone who had them in TBC but not where I/they got it.
    Try one of these http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...71;34601;37690