Maybe he will pull of same thing as my friend did... He told me before last stress test: Theyre making another stress test event go check! I go, nothing there... he lols and says trolled ya! 2hours later info pops up from Anet regarding Stress test .
    Last edited by Rapti; 2012-08-20 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Reminds me of the time I woke my 6 year old sister up and told her it was Christmas - in June.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Reminds me of the time I woke my 6 year old sister up and told her it was Christmas - in June.
    Wow your mean LOL

eta: Upon checking the MMO Guild thread i see, that rumor has it there be a stress test on Wed, as far as i know Mif is usually pretty good with this stuff, however if you are wrong Mif, i am Woman , hear me roar...!

/giggle
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-08-20 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Wow your mean LOL
    That's pretty mean lol. The delight and subsequent disappointment..........evil lol.

My brother once poured half a bottle of tobasco sauce in a burger...
    ...with the other half going inside a nice, chilled glass of milk next to it......

Anyway....................NEED SOURCE FOR STRESS TEST. THIS IS TOO STRESSFUL o.0
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-20 at 09:49 AM.

I just told a friend who wanted to play GW2 on my account so badly, but ever since BWE2 and all the stresstests afterwards, she was unable to play them. She is psyched that she can play on Wednesday, if there is no test on Wednesday, I'd say hide in a bunker.

10+ Year Old Account
    just saw this post on GW2Guru, didn't see it here yet. Some good news and some not so good news (regarding endgame)

Some stuff from Gamescom that I think hasn't been posted yet:
    http://forum.ptrealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=581
    or for the English translation:
    http://www.teamquitter.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=30601

1. The accounts will have a system authenticator (digital and possibly physical) similar to WoW - official information will come out next week.

2. In case of account hacking the account may be restored to their prior state before the intrusion.

3. There will be live in-game support (similar to WoW) through tool that we already use to report BUGS, we will be able to contact a GM in real time.

4. The end-game is not 100% completed, there is much work to do, but ANET is not expecting the the end-game to be reachable quickly, they are now focused on the release, if all goes well they will move on to work at 100% in the endgame (DiabloIII nostalgia??).

PS - They are aware of the disaster of Diablo with the end-game and ensured that will not happen to GW2, after the release team will jump all just work in end-game.

5. Are being explored new methods of PvP, GvG is confirmed to return to GW2, but said they could not disclose much more.

6. New merchandise will be launched on 28/08/2012, including Dragon T-Shirts.
    Now before we all jump to conclusions about "endgame not being ready" let's all take a deep breath
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not worried at all about End Game, lol what's the rush and Anet know exactly what they are doing...

Also i found the "source" of the Stress Test rumor,

#4 is kinda troubling. In practice it may end up fine. On principle, it's not at all respectable if accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    #4 is kinda troubling. In practice it may end up fine. On principle, it's not at all respectable if accurate.
    I tend to agree with this, the only exceptions being if by "not finished" they mean "There is a couple lines of dialogue missing here or there, and the balancing is slightly off from where we want it."
    If by not finished they mean balance is significantly off or there are largely unfinished areas, there will be problems.

Deleted
    Wow your mean LOL
    This was all many years ago...but...yeah, I did tease her - I take my role as big brother seriously :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I wonder what is unfinished. Atm, what we know about endgame is:

-Endgame open world zone in ORR with a back-and-forth battle between the players and the undead.
    -8(+different modes) Dungeons

For me this seems enough for launch. Would like to know what is still under development though.
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-20 at 10:21 AM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    just saw this post on GW2Guru, didn't see it here yet. Some good news and some not so good news (regarding endgame)

Now before we all jump to conclusions about "endgame not being ready" let's all take a deep breath

this was translated from a portuguese forums, ill try to explain better:

he wrote all this AFTER A 3 HOURS DRIVE FORM GAMESCOM FROM WHAT HE REMEMBERS, so take all was said with a graint of salt.
    i expect a arenant blog today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I tend to agree with this, the only exceptions being if by "not finished" they mean "There is a couple lines of dialogue missing here or there, and the balancing is slightly off from where we want it."
    If by not finished they mean balance is significantly off or there are largely unfinished areas, there will be problems.
    I probably should have like bold/italic/super size/caps the IF up above. Just because it's so damn vague and really I can't actually read this "source".

Deleted
    Have any of you expirienced that playing a ranged like necromancer or what ever being lot more fluid than melee orientated specs? i had really hard time playing thief while necromancer was like a glove

Allso HOW CAN ONE GET RID OF BANANA FLIES/ FLOWER FLIES
    Last edited by mmocdcae223252; 2012-08-20 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    Is it just me that dont want another stress test, i kinda feel if they have 1 more i get the feeling they aint so ready as theyr suppose to be this close to launch :s

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rather View Post
    Allso HOW CAN ONE GET RID OF BANANA FLIES/ FLOWER FLIES
    Simple, dont have a dirty home, aka clean and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno they seem to have some sort of "end game" in place seeing as they talk about it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YBsK17j6I , but maybe its only like 80% done, but not completely unplayable... that "source" above, who knows how reliable it is?

ETA: Unless Anet say it themselves i call BS.
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-08-20 at 10:56 AM.

I dunno they seem to have some sort of "end game" in place seeing as they talk about it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YBsK17j6I , but maybe its only like 80% done, but not completely unplayable... that "source" above, who knows how reliable it is
    Well obviously. I'd assume by unfinished they mean "not yet polished" as oppose to "not even started", it's pretty obvious that endgame is at least partially done.
    (If true, of course)
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-08-20 at 10:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Well obviously. I'd assume by unfinished they mean "not yet polished" as oppose to "not even started", it's pretty obvious that endgame is at least partially done.
    (If true, of course)
    My point is Anet have not said it is unfinished(yet)
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-08-20 at 10:59 AM.

My point is Anet have not said it is unfinished(yet)
    But at no point during that video did they say "Endgame is 100% done" either, I'm just unsure what relevance it holds.

Deleted
    Either there would be a recording of this interview or a more credible source would have reported this information. Even if it would be true, they are at Gamescom to promote the game, not to talk about what it is lacking.