Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Another hour extension!

really smooth experience, nice framerate

I wonder why some professions had bugs with leap-moves (I heard heartseeker teleported people somewhere else, a warrior move (leap?) did damage to the warrior himself,...) though.

See you in a few days, can't wait

Guardian had some issues with people disappearing when I leaped. Me thinks they need another stress test!

Yeah I (a warrior) had the same problem with stuff disappearing when i leaped and it also killed me quite a few times

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this was my first stress test since i just pre-purchased the game yesterday. for me it was really smooth and i got to tryout a couple of different proffesions. honestly, i never had so much fun in a game yet, the pvp is awesome, the game looks good and its going to be awesome to explore and learn everything new. cant wait till august 25th

10+ Year Old Account
    So whats this skill Guardians have to pop back to full health? Came across one in sPVP, took 3 of us to take him down because he kept going back to full health.

Also had the problem with people disappearing and the Trading didn't work even though they asked us to test it.

I played a silvary thief and all I can say is... wow. What an incredible class and area!

3 more days

btw flawless experience as usual. Also turned supersampling on and it was smooth as butter.

Servers just went down, time was extended a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say... WoW is my main game Guild Wars II....impressed me a lot more then games usually do. *Bows before Arena Net* Loving it.

I only played for around 90 minutes but it was flawless. No issues connecting, creating a character, or playing the game. Loved it! Can't wait for release. My WoW mount farming is going to take a hit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to be the longest two days of mah life.

I found these dudes in Lions Arch and thought they looked pretty cool so I took a pic...

Last edited by grandpab; 2012-08-22 at 01:12 AM.

Ride the lighting killed me quiet a few times, though nothing was worse than I was almost out of the dark room in the PVP WvW jumping puzzle, and Ride the lightning teleported me above ground, so I had to start all over -_-

Overall though I'm very happy with the performance, can't wait till Friday (Hopefully!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eggoman View Post
    Guardian had some issues with people disappearing when I leaped. Me thinks they need another stress test!
    it was fixed half about an 1 hour into the test.

Want I wanna know is how to get to this vista point in the zone north of the char city. Its on top of a huge tower with no way to get up except perhaps a cow catapult just south of the tower directly facing it. perhaps you get launched up there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty smooth, only problem I had was every time I opened the world map, my game crashed. That'll be a major problem for me on launch, but glad I got to play it for...6 hours. Got pretty acquainted with my Mesmer. Pretty much ready for this launch.

Was probably the roughest stress test yet, kind of worries me since its so close to launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    The male Human dance kind of reminds me of the fusion dance from DBZ for some reason...

The game ran better than it ever has for me. Not a single hiccup outside of the log in issues at the beginning. I never even had any lag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I found these dudes in Lions Arch and thought they looked pretty cool so I took a pic...
    Those look really cool!

Other than the constant DC's (every 5 minutes or so) it was a fun time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty good run, no disconnections or anything. Can't wait until it comes out, though I'll be alone in playing it.