Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Zero. Just tried to return to the game, but it is still a piece of a crap. Waiting for 1.12.

0. Games bad and you should feel bad for playing it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-08-24 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicice View Post
    0. Games bad and you should feel bad for playing it.
    You're bad and you should feel bad for posting in a thread about a game you don't like

Level one, with a whole two bars in to show some effort for trying the new system. Its the same game, just with stuff added months after the fact I did my inferno grinding soul into dust getting nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost one. It's not as fun this time around as I remember it. =\

It's very possible I burnt myself out.
    Last edited by Luko; 2012-08-22 at 09:33 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

lvl 2.7 and having fun! that's why I read the diablo 3 forum! I like the game! So weird huh!!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am tired, Very tired ._.

Bout to hit 10

However I sold a 250$ item today which was one of the new zuni rings

I lol'd

BYAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-08-22 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I am tired, Very tired ._.

Bout to hit 10
    Did you sleep last night? Lvl10 takes more time than people think, especially when they arent nearly as good as yourself
    Last edited by chadwix; 2012-08-22 at 09:42 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    lvl 2.5
    Act three is doable now but still hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Did you sleep last night? Lvl10 takes more time than people think, especially when they arent nearly as good as yourself
    Yeah about 9 hours then resumed it back again, I should be within level 13-15 by time I sleep again lol

Not far yet, 1.5-ish.

Level 2, then I got burnt out. Trying to fix my sleep schedule (I go to bed at 3am, wake up at noon) by pulling an all-nighter so I'll probably gain at least 3 levels tonight / tomorrow morning, heh.

6 Right now. I just got done sleeping for about 10 hours though, so I'm about the play for ~16 hours straight.

Deleted
    Bout to hit 10
    Is your gear full with +exp items or are you a ranged class with insane amount of dps so you're blasting through with ease, or what's going on here?

I spend like 5 hours today and I got to level 2.3 Mind you, I'm a Barbarian and my DPS is like 17k.
    Seems to me like melee classes are screwed because we can't blast through everything with the same speed. Anything past lvl 50 sounds impossible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Is your gear full with +exp items or are you a ranged class with insane amount of dps so you're blasting through with ease, or what's going on here?

I spend like 5 hours today and I got to level 2.3 Mind you, I'm a Barbarian and my DPS is like 17k.
    Seems to me like melee classes are screwed because we can't blast through everything with the same speed. Anything past lvl 50 sounds impossible to me.
    I believe Apathy plays a DH with retarded dps. Barbs can potentially do just as much, or more dps than DHs though, just gotta stack the right stats. Dps builds are always superior for farming.

10+ Year Old Account

Hah cmon everyone knows I play the game here 24/7 in controlling AH or just mf'ing in general :P I have a Ruby in my helm tier 2 ruby so that helps it a lot

And everything dies in 1 hit soooo yeah

LOLOL TRAIL OF CINDERS WOOOOOOooo

Anyway I suggest you grab a ruby and invest in the WW build on your hand

I just hit 10 as I typed this /tired -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I believe Apathy plays a DH with retarded dps. Barbs can potentially do just as much, or more dps than DHs though, just gotta stack the right stats. Dps builds are always superior for farming.
    I miss my tank ._.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-08-22 at 11:24 PM.

Got to about 10% of Paragon level one before I realised not that much had really changed and stopped playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done two act3 runs with a 27% exp socket and got to level 4. I've killed alot more trash mobs for the EXP though than before the patch when I just ran past everything until I found an elite group.

A WW Barb blasts through everything with ease and superquickly. Maybe not with 17k but everything above ~25k is a breeze.
    Last edited by Honzi; 2012-08-22 at 11:28 PM.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Zero... gave up on the game a long time ago.. too little too late for me from blizz on this one.
    why waste your effort answering the post then?

LOLOL TRAIL OF CINDERS WOOOOOOooo
    I swear you sound insane typing about D3.

But DEAR GOD TRAIL OF CINDERS HURTS. I am probably going to throw my monk gear on my DH and see what happens if i leap over an elite pack once or twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.