Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    I am raging.. I seriously am raging.. has anyone asked why?! or know why?!

WTF

W T F

argh

the hell..

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/gui...skins-no-bags/

No I wont, but I hardly notice what I'm wearing. I probably will get more toon slots though.

if it's only obtainable by spending realm money, then no (assuming i decide to buy the game after all)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    if it's only obtainable by spending realm money, then no (assuming i decide to buy the game after all)
    You can trade In-game gold to Gems, so you dont need to spend money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will I drop real money? Yes IF I had real money to pay... However I will e funneling my gold into gems and ODing on mini pets... Armors not so much.... I'll probably buy the pirate suit though because that seemed cool....

PS: I kinda wish they made it where if you had X armor in your HoM then you could buy X armor in GW2.... I just think it would've been better all around... Both in buisness sense, and supporting your longtime/most loyal player base....

Note: I may own GW1 but I hardly have many of the armors... I do wish elite Luxon would show up though...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    I am raging.. I seriously am raging.. has anyone asked why?! or know why?!

WTF

W T F

argh

the hell..
    As you so clearly point out, such items were major "must buys", they directly altered your play experience, so it wouldn't surprise me if they realized it might be a little to close to B2W.

Or as the article above states, they could be making them account-wide.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Definitely Maybe... though certainly not while leveling.

I want to get new stuff and look different over time. I still await a game that necessitates that you wear different clothes/armors for various reasons (furs/coats in cold, light clothing in heat, region- or profession- specific, anti-something a la monster hunter or old wow resist armor, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    As you so clearly point out, such items were major "must buys", they directly altered your play experience, so it wouldn't surprise me if they realized it might be a little to close to B2W.

Or as the article above states, they could be making them account-wide.
    -.- b2w by making me carry 2 extra bags??

lol that made me smile

still raging!! i want my QOL stuff..

anyone check if they removed extra bank slots as well?

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Deleted
    I most likely wont buy for real cash, especially if they removed bank slots and so on.
    However buy gems for gold if possible, why not? I havent seen anything good gearwise in store yet. Sunglasses looked cool but then that it cant be transmogrifed to be used in combat? No use for it then. They also haven't got any cute dresses yet, and that's my main gear like in games. However, as far as I can see it's a good enough grind to get all the cute gear in game so no rush chasing gem store gear yet =) In a year or two they can add some pink robes in gem store and I can farm the gold to buy gems for them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Im definately spending money on the shop. Specially quality of life stuff like more bag/bank space , etc. but id be tempted if there were any Thief-ish cosmetic sets on it just to look badass from the get go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends, I'll only by a nice little dress for my clothies if I can wear it in combat and it actually looks good, other than that, nope.

Right now? Nothing really grabs me. Later on? If they add something I like the look of sure.

Maybe, I do really like the pirate armor they have so far.

Eventualy I might. My current plans are to budget around 10$ a month as long as I can afford it. There are only so many character slots and bank tabs I can need so eventualy I'll probably end up spending some gems on other fluff. That said it will probably be a few months before I even consider cosmetic stuff.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Maybe things such as bags, but as for gear no, it diminishes the accomplishment for me

Primeval Armor is not "Prime Evil Armor", by the way. Seen that floating around the last couple of days and indeed facepalm every time.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/primeval
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-23 at 12:35 AM.

Probably not. Unless Anet shoots me in my Achilles heel. Hats.

I got a thing for hats, I own hundreds of them, I never seem to have enough of them, me loves some hats. And any game that includes hats, usually has me freakishly collecting them all. I know for a fact that if there's special hats being sold in GW2, I'll end up buying them, no matter how hard I try to resist.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I won't be able to resist it. I will probably buy everything i see and then starve, because i will have spent all my food money of pixels. :|

And it will totally be worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekyii View Post
    About that, in the last stress test they took the "extra bag space" off the store
    They moved it down to one slot, and it's on the interface for the inventory now.
    One slot with a lock on it. You click it from there.

My answer is no, I will not buy cosmetic gear from the gem store.