Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    One thing I did want to point out, is that there will not be any World of Warcraft 2.

To develop a World of Warcraft 2 would be suicide for Blizzard, so instead they're upgrading World of Warcraft to become World of Warcraft 2.

Over the past few years now we've seen the original experience of WoW changed entirely. All of the zones were updated, many older dungeons have been upgraded and will continue to be upgraded over the coming few years. Eventually the Vanilla World of Warcraft that we knew will have been entirely replaced with a new, sleeker model.

World of Warcraft 2 is nothing more then the current model, and going back and improving the older experiences to bring them in-line with current expectations. The list of improvements over the years has been insane, from the Fire & Water to Boss Mechanics and Environments.

Warcraft 4 is the only game that could excite me from this company, but I doubt it'll be that. It'll be the official unveiling of Titan, the next WoW expansion and SC2x1.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I'm only excited for one thing. Red Shirt Guy

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 would be the thing to look forward. Unfortunatelly they claimed they are considering working on it, but not until SC2 and/or D3 teams are free of work:/

I'm not sure why, but I have a strong feeling that Blizzcon 2013 is when we'll finally get a Titan announcement. They teased at it in a prior Blizzcon, so surely they wouldn't leave us hanging for another Blizzcon. Right?

I dunno. I just think 2013 will be the one to watch. Even if there isn't Titan, there'll still be plenty to discuss with the main 3 franchises. D3 expansion, WoW expansion, SC2: HotS (or the second expansion depending on timing)... It's shaping up to be a really interesting Blizzcon, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Diablo 3 Expansion announced.
    - New WoW Expansion announced.

Those two are most likely. I highly doubt Starcraft 2 - Legacy of the Void, as Heart of the Swarm will not be released until late this year, bust most probably first half of the second year.
    As for Titan, I doubt that. As it seems to be an MMO, I think it would be a better idea to announce it when they don't have another WoW Expansion to announce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshcrawl View Post
    Warcraft 4 would be the thing to look forward. Unfortunatelly they claimed they are considering working on it, but not until SC2 and/or D3 teams are free of work:/
    Really? That's a shame. Although, I suppose the main people from SC2 could have started plotting and scheming about WC4 already. I mean it isn't that difficult to keep tweaking units and add a few models, etc. to HotS and LotV. We all know Chris Metzen is behind every story at Blizzard, so yeah. :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3
    - Expansion
    - Console version

World of Warcraft
    - Expansion

Starcraft 2
    - Possible expansion, or atleast hints towards it.

Titan
    - I doubt it, would be fun, but I doubt it.

Handheld
    - Classic Blizzard games for Iphone, Ipad, Android will be announced. (Such as Lost Vikings and such).

Why do I think the handheld part?
    They are looking and have been looking for awhile for mobile game developers.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshcrawl View Post
    That might make more sense after SC2 has been finished AND/OR when Warcraft has it's 20th anniversary, which I think happens in 2 or 3 years.

aye, too soon, let get to 5.0 first
    Be feared, or be fuel

Warcraft 4
    World of Warcraft New Expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    What it will beiablo 3 Expac, Starcraft 2 Info about Zerg Expac or protoss expac reveal, WoW Expac.

What I want it to be= ...Warcraft IV.
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Don't think its new expansion for WoW
    they usually do it a year into an released expansion, so that would mean blizzcon 2013
    Way to read the Thread Title and OP..

Deleted
    I dunno, they may just forget about Blizzcon from now on?

Warcraft Movie Teaser Trailer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Welkin View Post
    Warcraft Movie Teaser Trailer
    Is that thing still happening?

Deleted
    Most likely a new WoW expansion and thats it...maybe diablo 3 console port.

hell yea im so excited...not.
    Last edited by mmoc874ff45a6c; 2012-08-23 at 11:33 AM.

I really hope to get a few solid Titan informations. Just something. I want to know the general direction (Todays reality but with superpowers like "Heroes", Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Time Travel...).
    Last edited by Kryos; 2012-08-23 at 11:36 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Most likely they will announce WOW 2.

I could totally see this coming. It would co exist perfectly. Wow 1 for people with low end 2004 computers and wow high end next gen

everone knows that titen is WOW 2. it isnt a secret LOL
    Last edited by mmoc874ff45a6c; 2012-08-23 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Does anyone have the "leaked product release" schedule that keeps getting posted btw? Yeah i know it's supposed to be a fake, but it's been pretty accurate by all accounts.
    Just wondering how many more expansions were planned on that thing. Wouldn't be surprised if the next expansion is the last.