Deleted
    I`ll try to catch my luck up, so here is my request.

Forum Signature

Visible text: name - server - guild .... Yikun - Un´Goro - Dawn of the Dead
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/ungoro/Yikun/advanced
    Gear set: Pala T12 HC (like my Mogg on battlenet without the Chest because I love the skin of the pants) with Gurthalak Hc without a Cape and if its possible with my white guild herald rock
    Helm visible: No just like in my armory Link.
    Your pose: Your Choice, should look mysterious ^.^
    General colour scheme: Again your Choice, prefer something, which fits to my Mogg or to the Fireland Instance or to my class aswell.
    Any extras: nothing to add any questions pls send me a pm

Big thanks to anybody who pick up

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I hope this is badass enough for you If you don't like blizzard render (ring around the toon) I can remove it, without it it seemed a bit empty though.

omg! That is amazing! I am more then happy with it. Thank you very much
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is awesome.
    Thanks alot! And you'd be happy to hear I spent waaaay over 5 mins on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Disregard.
    Last edited by Sorphius; 2012-08-23 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Repost

Quote Originally Posted by Zekie View Post

Visible text: Name: Ezeke and the guild Svea Livgarde (guild logo can be found at media.wowstead.com/attachments/309/985/634496638134897572.png
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ezeke/simple
    I'll claim this. My main is a Shaman and I love her!

Quote Originally Posted by Furyspark View Post
    Personal Forum Signature Request
    Name; Felfury
    Race; Worgen
    Gender; Male
    Guild; Inner Sanctum

My main spec is Affliction if that gives you any creative ideas.

Could possibly use my avatar for background inspiration!

I use the Replica Magister's set for my transmogrification, I can't post an armory link but it should be easy enough to find
    However if you fancy doing some Mists of Pandaria style Warlock models that's fine too, makes it last longer

I'd prefer to keep it more black/purple/green just to fit with the whole Warlock idea, but I'm not too fussy with colour.. Have fun with it .
    Claimed earlier and done - used quite a few different techniques on this to make the colours work. Not sure if you'll like it or not, but if not, please feel free to ask again

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed earlier and done - used quite a few different techniques on this to make the colours work. Not sure if you'll like it or not, but if not, please feel free to ask again

I love it, great job thanks

I wonder if anyone would be up to the challenge of designing a wallpaper for me using the same sort of idea, prefferably with no pets but with the Warlock Metamorphosis form side to side with my caster form, my desktop's looking a little boring

Name; Felfury
    Race; Worgen
    Gender; Male
    Guild; Inner Sanctum
    Server; Silvermoon EU
    Transmog; Replica Magister's Regalia
    Stance; Back to back casting
    Resolution; 1440x900

MoP styles are welcome, a dark warlocky theme would be best .

Sorry, my bad forgetting to add the resolution xD
    Last edited by mmoc8431286a48; 2012-08-23 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED
    Typically I steer clear of these type of requests (those asking for "casting a spell"), as I never seem able to make them work like I would imagine the requester is hoping the outcome to be. So I am going out on a limb here and giving it a best effort. I just happened to be digging around in my image gallery yesterday for something else and remembered seeing a particular image I thought might work for this request.
    Im loving it mate! Thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Stalepork View Post
    Char name: Stalepork
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Human
    Show helm: Yes
    Class: Hunter/Survival
    Guild: Major Pandemonium
    Title: No thanks
    I put the guild banner in as you're the GM. Hope you like it!

Yay I'm Stood in the Fire!
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-23 at 02:32 PM.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorphius View Post
    Please Disregard.
    Sorphius msg'd me to explain the reason for the repost and I've agreed to modify the banner I already made them to better suit their need. So that is that!
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-23 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furyspark View Post
    I wonder if anyone would be up to the challenge of designing a wallpaper for me using the same sort of idea, prefferably with no pets but with the Warlock Metamorphosis form side to side with my caster form, my desktop's looking a little boring
    If you want a wallpaper, ensure you include what resolution you want.

Also, unrelated to the above, just bumping up this point from the first post (since we've had the occasional early bumper/reposter as of late):
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown: One week.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts.

- We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The designer in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon). There's also a one week cooldown for re-requests.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a moderator.

Thanks again Zil, you got some really good talent there! Really enjoying my sig, cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't mind folks deciding not to use what I make them, the others who provide banners and such here are a bit more attached to their efforts, so hopefully if another banner maker takes up your request, you'll do them the honor of not only thanking them for their work, but also keep it up for a while before you go asking for another. Thanks!
    Terribly sorry, I didn't realize that banner had come from these forums. Please disregard my request and accept my deepest apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalepork View Post
    Thanks again Zil, you got some really good talent there! Really enjoying my sig, cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    omg! That is amazing! I am more then happy with it. Thank you very much
    You're welcome guys Very very happy you like them!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorphius View Post
    Terribly sorry, I didn't realize that banner had come from these forums. Please disregard my request and accept my deepest apologies.
    No trouble, Sorphius. Just give Vicarious a spanking for the confusion.

I set your msg aside to remind me. After dinner I'll see about making the modification you requested. Check back later!

Thumbs up

I think what I'm asking for might be too much work but here it goes. I'm looking for someone to deck out my twitch.tv channel with a header image, video player banner, and a background image. According to twitch, the video player banner must be 16:9 to fill the entire video player, the banner must be exactly 640x125px, and it doesn't list a specific size for the channel background. I think twitch has some channel templates available but I can't seem to find them.

For all of the graphics I'm def a fan of black & blue glowing color combos.

As far as the video player image goes I'd like something along the lines of this http://www.rivalart.com/Clipart-Kits...CLAW-02-RQ.png.

As for the header I'd like it to say "ElectricAnimal" with some type of werewolf art such as http://api.ning.com/files/gwHBKlRe5F...rewolfalex.png.

The main background could be something similar to the header but without any text.

I would be so so very thankful if someone can pull this off and I will gladly give you credit for your hard work on my stream page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    Im loving it mate! Thank you so much <3
    Very glad to hear that. Enjoy!

@Sorphius
    Here's the modified banner. I tried to keep from shaving off too much of the sides with the fade, just to "preserve" the original image, but if you need it faded a bit deeper than that, just let me know. I can always move the text a little closer in (already moved it down so as not to touch/overlap the knee) if you need a more pronounced fade.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4...kmopbanner.png
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-23 at 04:36 PM.

@Lilliputia - wow at that banner, gorgeous!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    If you want a wallpaper, ensure you include what resolution you want.
    Sorry, knew I forgot something xD
    Fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sorphius
    Here's the modified banner. I tried to keep from shaving off too much of the sides with the fade, just to "preserve" the original image, but if you need it faded a bit deeper than that, just let me know. I can always move the text a little closer in (already moved it down so as not to touch/overlap the knee) if you need a more pronounced fade.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4...kmopbanner.png
    Absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much!