Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Level 4 and it took ages, I can't see how some people are lvl 23 already botting or not!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    k I'm getting bored ._. I should be 15-16 today

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Nope, seriously.. No change what so ever..

First 2 quests in A3 (fires and catapults) are piss easy.. Decenting through the keep (I didn't even get to level 2) is brutal as ever..
    I can farm A2, without any problems..

Toon --> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F...78/hero/535363
    You're gonna need better gear. Your biggest problem is that you have only 127 life on hit. You're also using a spear, which is bad for tanky Barbs, due to low attack speed. Your most important upgrade will be a weapon with at least 500 life on hit, preferably a sword. It would be nice if that weapon was a dps upgrade, but it doesn't need to be. I would also recommend dropping your strength gem in your ring for more vitality, as well as upgrading your other gems to stars when you can. Your weapon also doesn't need vitality on it, you can make that up elsewhere, such as on your boots. Boots more focused on just vit and all resist would help you out. It would also help you out if you could get a shield with similar amounts of all resist and vit, but with life% as well. The block chance doesn't make a big difference, but if you can find one similar to what you have now, that would be even better.

Dps is now a non-issue for you for the most part. There are only two fights left in the game for you that have enrage timers, and that's Ghom and Siegebreaker. Dps shouldn't be a big factor for you right now. You can always spec change when you get to Ghom.

Just a bit over 1. No rush.

Got just above level 2 this morning, then I had to go do work in the garden. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Zero... gave up on the game a long time ago.. too little too late for me from blizz on this one.
    Why you posting then? Just for the sake of posting?

OT: I'm zero, because I rather try out the new witch doctor instead of playin my 60 barb right now . Especially since I play my barb with my fiance, who couldn't get time to play 1.04 yet.
    Last edited by mmoc1f853858c0; 2012-08-23 at 03:30 PM.

In other news, it's interesting to see confirmation about how much barbs rule the roost, at least when it comes to killing efficiently:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    In other news, it's interesting to see confirmation about how much barbs rule the roost, at least when it comes to killing efficiently:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/
    Rend VS Trail of cinders is comparable :P

WW is also there but boring n.n

I'm seeing surprisingly few wizards up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm seeing surprisingly few wizards up there.
    Surprised me too, considering Archon Form is a monster. I'd say the biggest barrier in climbing the PL ladders is the speed at which you ca run, and Teleport just isn't too hot compared to the barb sprint.

Edit: have they nerfed cinders yet?
    Last edited by Rec; 2012-08-23 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Surprised me too, considering Archon Form is a monster. I'd say the biggest barrier in climbing the PL ladders is the speed at which you ca run, and Teleport just isn't too hot compared to the barb sprint.

Edit: have they nerfed cinders yet?
    Lol no, Probably wouldn't even touch it but I wouldn't hold my breathe SINCE THEY NERFED MY TANK DH that I'm still /wristing mind you

They wouldn't have buffed it that hard without testing it so OBVIOUSLY they wanted it to be like that

It's comparable to rend even

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    k I'm getting bored ._. I should be 15-16 today
    What? How is that even possible? I just got 6 and I've farmed act 3 for 14 hours since the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    What? How is that even possible? I just got 6 and I've farmed act 3 for 14 hours since the patch.
    I play a very long time; Is that an answer xD?

I'm literally getting bored out of my mind though =/

Deleted
    I play a very long time; Is that an answer xD?

I'm literally getting bored out of my mind though =/
    I thought you had a trick, like using exp bonus set and ruby socketed in helmet or something:P Still 16 is insane though:P I do one full run in a3 and I'm already bored out of my mind and need to stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you had a trick, like using exp bonus set and ruby socketed in helmet or something:P Still 16 is insane though:P I do one full run in a3 and I'm already bored out of my mind and need to stretch.
    Naw, It's just a ruby in the helm and act 3 spam :P however I do the ENTIRE act literally as well haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Only about 1.7 mil from paragon 3. I've gotten two legendaries since the patch (Goldskin, very strange item now and some shitty gloves).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Naw, It's just a ruby in the helm and act 3 spam :P however I do the ENTIRE act literally as well haha
    Me too, I start from Ghom though, earlier quests just waste time and don't add much and I still use a topaz as I'm not 375 MF yet (still need some paragon levels:P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too, I start from Ghom though, earlier quests just waste time and don't add much and I still use a topaz as I'm not 375 MF yet (still need some paragon levels:P)
    Probably be faster if I didn't MF swap but that's just too much less reward then usual and besides found multiple legendaries thanks to it still <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon level?

I guess it's zero since I have no clue what it is.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 4 - even found a legendary amulet earlier!