10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what is the most intense fight in all dragon ball series ? least talking and shit, most fighting

raditz v goku and piccolo

what is the most intense fight in all dragon ball series ? least talking and shit, most fighting
    Probably Super Saiyan Goku vs Frieza. Well, there's still quite a bit of talking, but they go at it for several minutes at a time uninterrupted at various points in the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo vs. 17?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OU6BUKo-A

AMV, there you go, lots of fighting, no real talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Probably Super Saiyan Goku vs Frieza. Well, there's still quite a bit of talking, but they go at it for several minutes at a time uninterrupted at various points in the fight.
    That's like the most dragged out fight in the whole anime -_-

I would say the Z Warriors vs Vegeta/Nappa was far more fast paced and eventful.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-08-23 at 02:28 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That's like the most dragged out fight in the whole anime -_-

I would say the Z Warriors vs Vegeta/Nappa was far more fast paced and eventful.
    Note I said Super Saiyan Goku vs Frieza. As in all the stuff after Goku transformed, not the 8 or so episodes before that. Though I guess the first part of that fight is a little slow. If I recall though, everything after everyone is wished to Earth is basically just a brawl between Goku and Frieza.

dbz needs to be reran on CN

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta vs Goku (first fight). They pretty much just go at it until the Kamehameha vs Galick Gun. After that, it's kind of 50/50 until they reach the point where Vegeta is using Goku as a squeaky toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Vegeta vs Goku (first fight). They pretty much just go at it until the Kamehameha vs Galick Gun. After that, it's kind of 50/50 until they reach the point where Vegeta is using Goku as a squeaky toy.
    Well they are pretty beat up at that point and can't be as fast paced when out of energy and half dead :P

I just watched all of DBZ again too. Goku Vs Vegeta are by far the most intense brawls. Buu saga or Saiyan saga. Either fight is pretty much just them going all out for a couple episodes. So much emotion while fighting, especially during their fight in the Buu saga.

Super Perfect Cell Vs Gohan is close. But there's a lot of side talking with that one. I always found Frieza Vs goku near the end to be kind of slow. Frieza throws something, Goku dodges or takes it no problem. Repeat. When earlier it was Frieza doing it to him. It's a cool reversal but not as exciting as a fight I thought.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 11:28 PM ----------

17 Vs Piccolo actually slipped my mind until I read it above. That's also a really good one, still sticking with Goku and Vegeta though.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-24 at 03:16 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

bought season one day and watched the first two disks with my gf, watching gohan train in the wild - have forgotten most of that stuff.

Anyone know where to unload some dbz tcg cards i have a ton of them trying to get rid of.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW While at a night market here in taipei (where ive been for a month) i saw a majinn buu toy at a desert shop.... WIN!

The Future Shop in my location has put all Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT, Kai on clearance.
    Seasons are going for 17-24$ Canadian.

This is cheaper then amazon, HMV, Best Buy, dragonballz.com.

Picked a few up today, just passing it along.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    bought season one day and watched the first two disks with my gf, watching gohan train in the wild - have forgotten most of that stuff.
    That's probably my favorite filler from DBZ. Tail steak ftw. Almost made this my avatar once.

That and Goku and Piccolo's driving lessons.

Anyone else remember this? I didn't until I saw it again the other night, I was shocked. About as dark and serious as DBZ gets. Imagine how Goten must of felt.

Comparable to the whole B the puppy and Buu thing. That like puts a tear in my eye every time. Evil of Men I believe it's called, such a deep episode. Hercule actually almost saved the planet. That whole Hercule, Good Buu thing is done so well. Even at this age when I watched it the other day it hit me pretty hard.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-25 at 05:51 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Hercule has a special place in my heart

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 02:25 PM ----------

Who has summoned the eternal dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    @Laurcus, well DB GT/other extras creators have clearly shown time and again they do not know the difference between "universe" and "galaxy"... so huge gain of salt here, like MASSIVE grain. Heck, it's probably so big it'd turn into a black hole !
    The size of something doesn't dictate whether or not it becomes a black hole or not.
    Yes I am nitpicking.
    Anyway, I enjoyed the show but it's an anime so there's no real need to discuss the whole planet exploding thing like it's a crime scene lol, they should have space police working on that sort of thing. hmm come to think of it, were the Z warriors the closest thing to space police? There was organized space crime like what Frieza had going on with the Vegeta and his crew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the kais pre majinn buu were space police in a way.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-25 at 03:10 PM.

Well in DBM Vegito is exactly the space police haha
    and the Kais in one part..

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall I think there are no real space police

Really hard to enforce, also freiza was likly the most powerful purly biological being that was evil (and his family)

think about it, Pui pui and yakon had magical enhancements, Cell was an artifical being, i dont count ledgic, and majin buu was an artificial being