Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    As of this time, no. But we "may" be seeing something similar pop up when GvG makes a comeback. This is only speculation, of course.
    I see, I'm a bit of a leader and I like leading people :P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I pray they won't do it, I prefer to sleep at saturday morning. Please. Well deserved 2 days in a week. Thanks.
    I can't believe they gonna fail so hard and reward all fucking nolifers with luxury of taking all the best names...

Quote Originally Posted by Vice80 View Post
    I pray they won't do it, I prefer to sleep at saturday morning. Please. Well deserved 2 days in a week. Thanks.
    I can't believe they gonna fail so hard and reward all fucking nolifers with luxury of taking all the best names...
    We don't need angry posts like this.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    It's money and time well spent, in no way shape or form do I see staying up at midnight (US player here) as a nolifer, maybe back in the 90s when midnight felt like what is now 4, but now midnight is pretty much 9 0'clock, the night just starts at midnight. Also depends on what you opinion is of best name, I've got some pretty good unique names that I'm not even afraid of being stolen. Only names I see people actually rushing to want are e-celeb names, pony names, or w/e the latest meme is. Something famous, and not at all up there for "best names". Best names will be something that truly sticks out.

23hours till launch!!!!!!!!

USA is not the only country in the world (SURPRISE! /wave). It's gonna be 8am where I live, if they start early, 11 am at actual launch. All the best words-for-names are being taken asap. Hell, my name was taken in yesterday's stresstest and I was late by only like 40 mins! Terribly sorry that I don't wanna be called "Naiderpidinia" or something "original" like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    USA is not the only country in the world (SURPRISE! /wave). It's gonna be 8am where I live, if they start early, 11 am at actual launch. All the best words-for-names are being taken asap. Hell, my name was taken in yesterday's stresstest and I was late by only like 40 mins! Terribly sorry that I don't wanna be called "Naiderpidinia" or something "original" like this.
    8 am isn't that bad either, that's the actual morning when people wake up and go on with their lives, jobs, and stuff like that. If you have a day off, why not spend it waking up playing something you'll have fun with? That's what most people will be doing, most of us are lucky that we don't have to work the weekend of this game. And yes, of course, Us is not the only country in the world, sadly, (I kid i kid ) either way, I'm sure everyone in the game, no matter what time they log on or what name they'll be playing with will be having a very good time. I know I will, even if I have to play as Bad Luck Brian.

Deleted
    What time is the official launch for the UK? I've tried to convert the time but last time i did it for a stress test i was quite early lol. Can someone confirm the times for me? Would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    what time is the official launch for the uk? I've tried to convert the time but last time i did it for a stress test i was quite early lol. Can someone confirm the times for me? Would be much appreciated.
    7 am gmt+0

Deleted
    What time is the official launch for the UK? I've tried to convert the time but last time i did it for a stress test i was quite early lol. Can someone confirm the times for me? Would be much appreciated.
    It's 9 AM in The Netherlands, so by that logic it'd be 8 in the UK. That's the official opening, though if they keep their promise it could be up to 3 hours earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    It's 9 AM in The Netherlands, so by that logic it'd be 8 in the UK. That's the official opening, though if they keep their promise it could be up to 3 hours earlier.
    I'm not getting up at 5 in the morning to play it lol.

Deleted
    Only people that care about their character names will likely wake up at this god forsaken hour on a saturday morning. Me being one of them.

Deleted
    i do ok its 6 am start for me but i´m getting up at 5 in the morning every day and it doesnt matter when i go to sleep - i just cant sleep longer anymore, guess im realy that old now^^

But this is just for names right? What about servers? Some servers are pretty popular, would suck if these are "full" and you get told to pick another. Im not really sure how Arenanet handles that, if they cap a server or if anyone can just jump in but you'll just end up in the overflow more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Only people that care about their character names will likely wake up at this god forsaken hour on a saturday morning. Me being one of them.
    I don't care about the names because I make up my names when I make the character, so I think I'll just stay asleep. lol

Unless my math fails me after coming off the night shift at work... the launch time in UK is 08:00am??

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemi View Post
    Unless my math fails me after coming off the night shift at work... the launch time in UK is 08:00am??
    Correct.

/10asura

Deleted
    http://www.guildwars2countdown.com Screw doing math

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    That only tells me the hours which to wait, which requires me to still add it to my local time haha! Unless the night shift has finally beaten me!

Edit: Beaten me. Hover over the 021H:Xmins blah blah and it tells you the time >.<!
    Last edited by Aemi; 2012-08-24 at 09:38 AM.

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Deleted
    That only tells me the hours which to wait, which requires me to still add it to my local time haha! Unless the night shift has finally beaten me!

Edit: Beaten me. Hover over the 021H:Xmins blah blah and it tells you the time >.<!
    Hehe, its great i know