Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    New computer, new pillow to sit on, a/c fixed, food in great quantities from Sam's club, (finger food) juices and sparkling water and aspirin with caffiene and earplugs to drown out old fart sitting next to me. Ready!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydorf View Post
    You have no idea how casual i am, but still i'll have some fresh coffee at ready (just for the taste since caffeine has no effects me ), maybe a snack (but i'm not a big eat-at-keyboard fan), and some good old pre-launch thrills, like someone excited before a long awaited journey.
    And i'm ready to sail!
    I hate eating at the keyboard too, feels grubby and you can never get the crumbs out. My only prep way buying new PJs to lounge in and making sure the fridge is stocked. If I could 'prepare' by learning to play two computers at once, I'd try that

I plan to finish downloading the game when I get home from work... if I remember. xD

This isn't Diablo 3 we're talking about, it's just Guild Wars 2. The endless farm-fest for useless vanity items isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tirzatoo59 View Post
    New computer, new pillow to sit on, a/c fixed, food in great quantities from Sam's club, (finger food) juices and sparkling water and aspirin with caffiene and earplugs to drown out old fart sitting next to me. Ready!
    I wish our AC just needed fixed, the city here shuts of ACs in the middle of the day, if the temperature + power usage go over a certain limit. They have this little box in the unit outside, and they just shut them off, midday, hottest time of the day, and they won't work until they choose to turn them back on. Fuuuun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I hate eating at the keyboard too, feels grubby and you can never get the crumbs out. My only prep way buying new PJs to lounge in and making sure the fridge is stocked. If I could 'prepare' by learning to play two computers at once, I'd try that
    Yeah eating at the keyboard isn't something I'm okay with. I actually tried one of those keyboard cover things, but when I changed keyboards some years back they didn't make them for that model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should be sleeping, but I am too excites!
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

MY BODY IS READY!!!

here is my secret weapon.. just 1 of these badboys = awake at least half a day no problemo!

...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, i must have those!

I have my brothers and friends all lined up to jump in and get the guild rolling at the first light of servers coming online... i have 2 packs of Oreo cookies and a gallon of milk plus chips and salsa and some coke when i want to change from sweet to salty... needless to say its going to be an ALL nighter!!! cant wait!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Good god, i must have those!
    if you ever stop by NYC, feel free to stop by CRUMBS

...just don't look at the caloric intake, i'm dead serious when i say these are major sugar rushes

lol

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    if you ever stop by NYC, feel free to stop by CRUMBS

...just don't look at the caloric intake, i'm dead serious when i say these are major sugar rushes

lol
    Brb booking a holiday to New York.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Brb booking a holiday to New York.
    these were a surprise find tbh.. I had one sometime ago at dinnertime dessert... it was around 7pm

...by 3AM I was still wide awake all energized -.-

I was like .. "holy crap, gotta get these for launch!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    So, we're getting closer to the release and obviously the headstart.

How are you preparing yourself for this date? Are you updating your PC? Are you organizing a huge LAN party? Are you stacking mountains of drinks and food for the days you're going to be stuck to your PC? Share us your story!
    Well a really gaming enthusiast got his PC ready all the time, so mine is pretty spotless all year :P

Deleted
    Bought loads of green tea, fruit and a pack of 6 cans of red bull. Gonna make a big batch of vegetable thai curry too, so i can just heat up Not sure how long I will last though, considering it launches at like 8am here, haha. but I plan on sleeping in about an hour then getting up at 5amish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    I quit my job and bought fast food and energy drink for my whole salary.
    Now thats dedication! I salute you good sir

No but on a serious note gonna just get food and huge chunk of smokes in the morning and play till i drop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    Bought loads of green tea, fruit and a pack of 6 cans of red bull. Gonna make a big batch of vegetable thai curry too, so i can just heat up Not sure how long I will last though, considering it launches at like 8am here, haha. but I plan on sleeping in about an hour then getting up at 5amish
    yeah dude I mean if it launches at 8am.. sleep and just wake up at 6am or so, that's actually perfect you won't be pulling all nighters like us americans

:X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    I plan to finish downloading the game when I get home from work... if I remember. xD

This isn't Diablo 3 we're talking about, it's just Guild Wars 2. The endless farm-fest for useless vanity items isn't going anywhere.
    08/06 i quited playing D3 as that was the point i killed diablo on inferno and the game became completely blank. Dont remember what date it was RMAH was opened, but during the same week all my guildies from wow quited d3 too.

i cant see your point : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    MY BODY IS READY!!!

here is my secret weapon.. just 1 of these badboys = awake at least half a day no problemo!
    I want that mint one so bad

/drool

Chocolate chip cookies and beer.

Being up for launch is easy here in Finland though, the servers should be up at 10AM. Also already upgraded my hardware for SWTOR. So not much preparation to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't normally go for sweets...but.....I would make an exception for one of those cupcakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees83 View Post
    Well i am ready! This is my setup
    I have a pic of me playing GW2 but cant find it atm.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZgsAjl.jpg
    Dayng - that is NICE!
    Valar morghulis