Deleted

Minecraft let's play with most episodes?

A few weeks ago, Totalbiscuit made a twitter post where he was looking for the longest Skyrim Let's play. in the end, he came across someone with 1221 episodes in his let's play. i was wondering what Youtuber had the most episodes in his let's play Minecraft series, and if it comes anywhere close.

1221 episodes, holy jeebus!

Don't know who has the most Minecraft episodes and if they count as "let's plays", but the Yogscast must have more than a thousand probably.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    for Yogscast, i don't count them all as part of the same let's play. their main let's play is SoI, their secondary is Tekkit and they got a plethora of smaller let's plays of their adventure maps and mods.

syndicate? think he is close to 300

Davechaos is making an interesting lets play and I soi is stupid because it's scripted obviously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    A few weeks ago, Totalbiscuit made a twitter post where he was looking for the longest Skyrim Let's play. in the end, he came across someone with 1221 episodes in his let's play. i was wondering what Youtuber had the most episodes in his let's play Minecraft series, and if it comes anywhere close.
    There's a German Let's Player named Gronkh and he is at episode #762 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofdirt View Post
    Davechaos is making an interesting lets play and I soi is stupid because it's scripted obviously
    SoI has gotten a bit stale for me as well. It was awesome in the start but now I just feel like it's being dragged on for too long so I don't really bother watching them now