Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    WTF... why didn't they make THAT the male human model in-game?! Looks sooo much better!

Mists of Pandaria won't be bringing back any old bosses.
    So some of the new Scholomance & Scarlet bosses don't count as "bringing back old bosses"?
    Scholomance: Darkmaster Gandling, Janice Barlov & Rattlegore.
    Scarlet: High Inquisitor Whitemane (with Armsmaster Harlan as a revamped Herod and Commander Durand as a revamped Morgraine)

The old article on pre-release WoW had 1 thing that caught my attention: ritual magic: a large spell would require multiple casters to get together (they gave example of a portal to travel). I don't know Vanilla, did they ever introduce that? Would be so cool . But I guess it won't be happening.

Look at the Blizzard's NO-NO list arround page 78 on the PDF, look at the last one.
    No Rats and Bunnies to kill hmmmm ok, those bunnies arround the pandaria farms are not bunnies !
    Last edited by Tente; 2012-08-29 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Black Lilly View Post
    The old article on pre-release WoW had 1 thing that caught my attention: ritual magic: a large spell would require multiple casters to get together (they gave example of a portal to travel). I don't know Vanilla, did they ever introduce that? Would be so cool . But I guess it won't be happening.
    Warlock summoning stone, mage table etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    So some of the new Scholomance & Scarlet bosses don't count as "bringing back old bosses"?
    Scarlet: High Inquisitor Whitemane (with Armsmaster Harlan as a revamped Herod and Commander Durand as a revamped Morgraine)
    they're full of crap, as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    *sigh*

Like Ragnaros.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    I see that Orcs and Humans were supposed to be allies in WoW, even ending of Warcraft III has led to this, then they changed the direction and made them fight each other in a bonus campaign in Frozen Throne
    Last edited by mmoc1d50ce1d5d; 2012-08-29 at 10:03 AM. Reason: typo

shame the deluxe edish mount and pet are so ugly, but they're a couple more towards 400 pets and 200 mounts I guess... nao gief server upz for achievement checkingzzzzz EU ;D

Alpha WoW looks interesting. :3

Deleted
    It would seem they are talking about raid bosses

Meaning raid bosses, not level 30 instance revamps, but I suspect you knew that.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    Oh how that number in gw2 will drop after people have played few weeks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Lol all this hype got only 400k players ?!
    400k before release, 1million preorders so far. 1.4 million at an absolute minimum is the current number, its safe to say
    Last edited by mmoc58912c4cac; 2012-08-29 at 11:47 AM.

less raid boss remakes, more dungeon boss remakes

Also, good to know they haven't abandoned Proving Grounds completely. Still hoping to see them some day.

It's kind of funny to see how good ideas are "not a priority" right now for Blizzard, while other gaming companies in a similar boat (*cough* Trion *cough*) implemented those very ideas pretty darn quickly without being begged for them for years. I guess it's part of the legacy of WoW being an older codebase that things which another company with a similar game can do fast, Blizzard can't do easily because of the legacy code.

Deleted
    Out of 1 million pre-orders (not counting people who didnt pre-order) 400.000 people were online at the same time.

Translate this to 9 million WoW subscribers, how many do you think are online throught 300 servers or w/e Blizzard has world wide, and you'll get a slight comparition.

Quote Originally Posted by Holydruid View Post
    yeah 400k subs, clearly wow is dead you retard.
    Learn to read with understanding - those are not subs but people logged in and playing in same time. For example SWTOR had 350k on release in same time and game was advertised basically everywhere. So i suppose 400k pre-release is really really nice.
    Last edited by lyxx; 2012-08-29 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    The numbers would have been better if Blizzard continued the early style of WoW tho.
    Its funny how they changed the game so much cause of people "complaining" yet i dont know a single one who wanted them to change it in the direction they did.