• Northern Shiverpeaks

19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Hi, can my friend and I get a guild invite?

Tchapm.1239
    Zanenaz.5783

Deleted
    Oh no! What happened, Desolation!? It was going so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they reset WvW without changing servers? Anyway, Gandara started last round by leading as well because Desolation doesn't have as many people playing in the night (I think). We'll catch up once people start waking up.

Yeah same thing for northern shiverpeaks.. the scores restarted we were in last place.. I look back at it in 30 mins and we were in 1st by 30K+ pts they went on to 100K+ in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. GW2 has an 8.7 on metacritic. Call me shocked beyond belief. I was almost certain the raging nerds of the interwebz would flame it to death on metacritic. I am a little disappointed that the actual critics kept saying shit like "this is the first game to challenge WoW!" and shit like that. Would it have killed them to leave that shit out?
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-08-30 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Wow. GW2 has an 8.7 on metacritic. Call me shocked beyond belief. I was almost certain the raging nerds of the interwebz would flame it to death on metacritic.
    Not understanding as I've never heard of this site. Do they typically give really amazing games bad reviews for slight flaws?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Not understanding as I've never heard of this site. Do they typically give really amazing games bad reviews for slight flaws?
    Yeah, basically it's a site where anyone can give a review on a game. They gave popular games like ME3, Diablo 3 etc really bad reviews. It's a place where nerds and trolls can vent their anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Yeah, basically it's a site where anyone can give a review on a game. They gave popular games like ME3, Diablo 3 etc really bad reviews. It's a place where nerds and trolls can vent their anger.
    Meh. I'd rate D3 fairly low myself, so I'm not all that surprised by it.

I don't like the sudden intense gear-walls you hit in the hardest difficulty, that were put there for the sake of stretching out the game's life expectancy via forcing players to grind out tons of gear, completely inconsistent with the smooth ride of the earlier difficulties (and by smooth, I don't mean easy-faceroll, I mean that I never felt like I couldn't move forward because of gear), and also for the sake of giving the RMAH more importance.
    I personally don't think "difficulty" means simply making you run the exact same content you just completed, only with beefier and harder hitting enemies, so I found that to be somewhat of a misnomer. I guess minions gained extra effects as you went along, but those extra effects on their own were primarily "hard" because of the higher HP and intense damage, forcing me to kite packs of mobs across entire mobs, and avoid other packs completely because they simply weren't possible. This, to me, made those extra effects pure frustration, rather than a fun challenge.

The launch day woes, as ridiculous as they were, I could deal with.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-30 at 04:07 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    WvW, should be reseting and rematching realms, however there are some issuies and its just reseting.

this was suppose to happen over the first 2 weeks, so it would match servers evenly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anybody remember what the keybind is to hide your UI? I can't for the life of me remember!

City of Heroes hid your UI automatically for the automatically-saved screenshots.

Edit: NVM, finally found it in control options. Feeling dumb.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-30 at 04:24 AM.

Control + Shift + H

10+ Year Old Account
    Only just realized.

I chose to have Soure Doomsday join the warband. But ever since the final mission of the 1-10 Blood Legion arc, I haven't seen him following me as I run off to apprehend my tricksy gladium sire. Clawspur and Elexus Shredskin are both there... O_o

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 12:21 AM ----------

Also: I've discovered that, when somebody blocked you, you can still see them as online. However, the moment you try to whisper or invite them or something, it suddenly shows them offline, as if they just logged off, and you get a message that they're offline.

You are never actually told that you're blocked.

I totally didn't make Kitiy mad and get blocked. We were just... testing. Yeah...

15+ Year Old Account
    There are two scores - one is the critic score from professional game sites and the other is the user score from random people.

If the game is really hyped and has the slightest flaws, people will bomb the shit out of the user score because they're mad.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    I found Asura children spitting "yo momma" jokes at each other!

Example: "Your momma's IQ is so low, she thinks Blood Legion is something to see the doctor about!"
    "Your momma's IQ is so low, she thinks norn cows go "moot.""
    Your momma's IQ is so low, she thinks a golemancer is what you get when you ask a golemquestion.

mother of god....i randomly picked crystal desert

might as well join the pack :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

You can actually be a part of the guild from any server.

So before servers went down, I got a "your password is incorrect" and booted. o.O
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There are two scores - one is the critic score from professional game sites and the other is the user score from random people.

If the game is really hyped and has the slightest flaws, people will bomb the shit out of the user score because they're mad.
    It's funny to see some of the answers say things like "dodging is worthless, just makes you move faster for a second"

It's starting to sound like most people who hate the game just don't understand how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    So before servers went down, I got a "your password is incorrect" and booted. o.O
    Heh, same here. I hope that isn't ominous.

Deleted
    I found this really sexy looking charr and he followed me home.