Does that Shield exist ingame, Peers? Looks like a recolor of the wotlk justice point shield (ilvl200) / titansteel, but i have never seen that black version before.

Quote Originally Posted by Peers View Post
    <snip>

My latest
    I am so glad I farmed that before the patch. I love this armor. Not my favorite shoulders, but they look way nicer on your belf than they do on my draenei. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zwergerl View Post
    Does that Shield exist ingame, Peers? Looks like a recolor of the wotlk justice point shield (ilvl200) / titansteel, but i have never seen that black version before.
    Maybe its just the pic, but it is in fact the titansteel shield wall.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hyper/advanced

Maybe its just the pic, but it is in fact the titansteel shield wall.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hyper/advanced

awesome, thank you very much!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vij View Post

used to hate this set when i was a belf, looks awesome now that im a cow though ^^
    Such an awesome set, but it's a shame they haven't fixed the cow helm to make it more like the t2 helm though! I'm jealous

My latest
    Looks awesome, what shield is that?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    -head desk-

Cata epics as the models for scholo and SM. It's...something else. In Scholomance I was able to get that axe and the sword. Different name same model.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    No one expects the Scarlet Crusade!
    What enchament is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Farcow View Post
    What enchament is that?
    Some of the older pvp weapons like gladiator's greatsword came with a glow like that on them, its not an enchantment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Some of the older pvp weapons like gladiator's greatsword came with a glow like that on them, its not an enchantment.
    Im am pretty sure that's The Untamed Blade

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19334#.
    Last edited by mmocb45dcad3c0; 2012-08-30 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    -head desk-

Cata epics as the models for scholo and SM. It's...something else. In Scholomance I was able to get that axe and the sword. Different name same model.
    Yeah, I thought those models were a little lazy. I'm not one to complain about Blizz being lazy normally, but I think they could have used some of the older models if they didn't want to create new ones for the revamp. The cata models just seem out of place there. I like the green shield though, I never did get the one out of Naxx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was...the holy chest piece for season 11 always a plated robe? o_o Seems to be a robe and non-robed version now.

Strange.

Nope..it was just a breastplate, like its Ret counterpart. It's weird that they would change it only after the season has ended though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am loving if they give holy and ret different looks here and there. Robes or pants, libram or no libram visible!

I wish they would for future tiers, although it would be a bummer for Ret Paladins who want a robe instead of a breastplate.
    Update on "Royal" (Sword and Shield variant)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Settana - I don't know you but I pop in this thread every so often and noticed you always wanted S9 pvp boots and mentioned S9 stuff a bunch. Well it's back in the game if you still want it from the goblins in the Dalaran sewers. Maybe other npc's have it but I know for a fact this one does. Wowhead lists the npc as not in game but trust me he's there.

Npc : Blazik Fireclaw
    Ss Proof : http://imgur.com/8m9gS

I left it just as an imgur link because my ui is 1920x280 and I'm too lazy to resize it. Hope it makes you happy =D

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

10+ Year Old Account

Deathbone set + The tier 1 look alike for warrior class with Ironscale War Cloak from Rokmar hc in slave pens.

Really annoying that the landslide enchant ruining the awesome looks of Barovian family sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucession View Post
    I like it! And yes, Poopslide is a terrible enchant effect -.-

Update on "Argent", finally got my Crusader's Tabard. Now to get Vael to drop his belt..
    *image removed because mmo wont let me post images*
    mind giving the item list for this? :)

"Argent" Item List
    Pauldrons of Tempered Will
    Steelbreaker's Embrace
    Deadly Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Hardened Obsidium Belt
    Deadly Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Titan-Forged Greaves of Triumph
    Argent Crusader's Tabard
    Wrathful Gladiator's Greatsword

The Obsidium Belt is a placeholder for Judgement Belt, and I originally had a helm to fit the set (Immolation Helmet), but I haven't had much luck obtaining those two pieces yet.

I chose Steelbreaker's Embrace instead of the Deadly Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece due to the extra highlights that compliment the tabard and pauldrons.
    Last edited by Rucession; 2012-09-01 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted

Deathbone -boots, -belt, -gloves, Stoneform Shoulders (Sadly you can't get any of these items anymore with the new Scholomance loot table), Sentinel's plate legguards, Warrior's Embrace, Heavy Mithril Helm, Stylish Black Shirt, and Blackblade of Shahram.

I'm still not sure whether to use Heavy Mithril Helm or Heroic Skullcap, what do you think?
    Last edited by mmoc13e5020cea; 2012-09-02 at 05:15 PM.