sanctified wrath > divine purpose > holy avenger?

In some recent parses that I've done, sanc wrath seems to be slightly outperforming DP and HA. Anyone else seeing this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic View Post
    In some recent parses that I've done, sanc wrath seems to be slightly outperforming DP and HA. Anyone else seeing this?
    Would like to know which is better for Holy currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would also like to know what spec OP is on about.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Probably in BIS gear it does. However, Divine Purpose has a very high chance to proc from my limited experience with it. I'll regularly get 3 back to back procs.

Deleted
    For Holy:

Yesterday I was experimenting between each talent during our heroic run, Holy Avenger was okay if I was in melee range and/or the raid was taking damage enough for me to use holy radiance. Divine Purpose, I couldn't rely on it although it did save me a lot more mana than the others. Sanctified Wrath is my favourite, it gave me a load more holy shocks and with them healing 50k+ crit it was the choice for me.
    Last edited by mmoc2b11b736c1; 2012-08-30 at 12:10 PM.

yeah I should have clarified: ret

yeah I should have clarified: ret
    Id like to see some info to back that up! I would love to use that instead and have more wing up time!! It just looks cool!