Deleted

Also this is SO true:

I hope it is alright to post related memes?

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-08-27 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I cant be the only one who would want to see this

God yes. Planet Trade Orgasm.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ginyu: "What's poking the back of my head?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ginyu: "What's poking the back of my head?"
    "The carrot I keep in my pants, My girl friend says its good for your skin"

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:15 AM ----------

not sure if vegeta or goku

but they failed at protecting earth and r sad

I've been watching episode 1 of Hayate no Gotoku, and the narrator's voice picked my attention ...... he's the guy who was voicing Cell (japanese versions of both anime)!!!

People often ask me why do I enjoy dragonball Z some much, I tell them cuz its awesome, then they ask how, so I got to thinking, what other show in your child hood had..

Dragons
    Fighting
    Aliens
    Giant Apes
    Androids
    Time Travel
    Wizards
    Demons
    Space Travel
    the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    People often ask me why do I enjoy dragonball Z some much, I tell them cuz its awesome, then they ask how, so I got to thinking, what other show in your child hood had..

Dragons
    Fighting
    Aliens
    Giant Apes
    Androids
    Time Travel
    Wizards
    Demons
    Space Travel
    the list goes on
    Reboot! Another one of my favorites. The whole game cube concept was amazing, it really opened up the show. One show they are fantasy D&d type characters, the next they are doing a space one, then a western. It was great.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 08:15 PM ----------

That second one about trunks is hilarious. Made me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to get an android phone, and name it android 17
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-30 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Reboot! Another one of my favorites. The whole game cube concept was amazing, it really opened up the show. One show they are fantasy D&d type characters, the next they are doing a space one, then a western. It was great.
    I think only YTV had reboot, does that mean our neighbours south of the boarder didn't get to witness bob mend and defend?
    That show was legit good tho, Matrix when hes all bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    That show was legit good tho, Matrix when hes all bad ass.
    Enzo Matrix is like reverse-Trunks. He starts as an annoying kid you just want to smack, and then turns into the ultimate badass.

I just wish the series hadn't ended with a damn cliffhanger.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh trunks

starts out as a bad ass, becomes that kid you want to smack.... becomes an adult you want to smack

dbz movie come soon please!!!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I still wonder why they always stare in awe.

Like really? Why? -.-

And I find Krillin being impaled by Frieza a pretty gruesome scene for kids. D:

But it's ok, makes kids mire resilient against gore.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-08-30 at 07:29 PM.

So I just spent the past week nostalgiaing it up after forgetting about dbz for 10 years. Watched every single movie. All of the tfs abridged parodies as well as parts of cell and buu saga. I never got to GT and only watched tid bits here and there in Japanese back in the day and find it tough to get into that part of dragonball.

I really wish the show would have done more justice to Vegeta other than "OMG HERE COMES VEGETA HE'S SO BADASS! Oh wait he just got his ass handed to him in 5 seconds AGAIN".

Quick question: Where does Mystic Gohan stand in the grand scheme of things? He's clearly stronger than SS3 Gotenks. But is he stronger than SS3 Goku? Or how about in comparison to Vegeto? Also does Mystic Gohan remain at his powerful state never having to power up meaning that he has greater endurance than a Super Saiyan?

More questions: Is Broly stronger than SS2 Gohan?

Why is Goku "the chosen one"?
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-08-30 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I still wonder why they always stare in awe.

Like really? Why? -.-

And I find Krillin being impaled by Frieza a pretty gruesome scene for kids. D:

But it's ok, makes kids mire resilient against gore.
    Characters stare in awe because they can literally feel the power of the combatants. A 6th sense like that would be pretty hard for any of us to comprehend. I think Trunks sort of describes it when he explains his training in the Room of Space and Time. He thought Vegeta was standing in this giant inferno, and it burned him just to look at it. He thought it was something wrong with the room, but it was just the intensity of Vegeta's energy.

The best analogy I could think of is using the sense of touch. Imagine if you had a boulder dropped onto your head, but you didn't die, you simply felt the impact from it. Then imagine later you had a planet dropped on you. The sensation would be indescribable, but either way, you'd probably stare in awe too.

Is it true there's a new DBZ movie in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    So I just spent the past week nostalgiaing it up after forgetting about dbz for 10 years. Watched every single movie. All of the tfs abridged parodies as well as parts of cell and buu saga. I never got to GT and only watched tid bits here and there in Japanese back in the day and find it tough to get into that part of dragonball.

I really wish the show would have done more justice to Vegeta other than "OMG HERE COMES VEGETA HE'S SO BADASS! Oh wait he just got his ass handed to him in 5 seconds AGAIN".

Quick question: Where does Mystic Gohan stand in the grand scheme of things? He's clearly stronger than SS3 Gotenks. But is he stronger than SS3 Goku? Or how about in comparison to Vegeto? Also does Mystic Gohan remain at his powerful state never having to power up meaning that he has greater endurance than a Super Saiyan?

More questions: Is Broly stronger than SS2 Gohan?

Why is Goku "the chosen one"?
    1. Mystic Gohan is the strongest unfused character in original DBZ, except, likely, with the possibility of Goku after the 5 year time skip, due to Goku continuing to train. He is definitely much weaker than Vegito. In GT he's so weak that he's irrelevant.

2. Mystic is a transformation similar to Super Saiyan, not an all the time thing. For examples see Gohan vs Frieza in Fusion Reborn, and Gohan vs Hirudegarn's bottom half in Wrath of the Dragon.

3. Broly is stronger than SS2 Gohan during his second movie, but not during the first.

4. There's nothing about Goku that we know of that makes him special. From what we can tell he's simply a product of his environment and his upbringing. One could speculate that if there is a Super Saiyan gene, Goku got it from Bardock, though that only raises the question of why Bardock is so special.

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    is it true?

I'll watch it.

Even if it is bad, I have to.
    It is true. DBZ Movie #14 comes out March 30 2013. I will take place during or after the Buu saga. It is being written by Akira Toriyama and one of his co-writers that worked on the Cell saga with him.