Strongest class in PvP & PvE?

Just wondering what do you think is the strongest/most viable class in PvP & PvE, and why?

I would say the ones you are not playing

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Just wondering what do you think is the strongest/most viable class in PvP & PvE, and why?
    Everything

seriously

Now strongest players? Another story...

Deleted
    For solo PvE it is fairly easy to form your own opinion of the strongest proffesion, I havent played anything else than the guardian so I cant tell you. However to find the "strongest" you need to look at the elite skills and find the most overpowered one, on my guardian I use the pet you get from digital deluxe edition but it is pretty lackluster. It certianly helps a lot on hard enemies but it dies too easily and I am almost certian that other proffesions have pets that does more damage.

Everyone is equally viable in PvE as long as the group is balanced and for PvP I think its too early to say which one is the most overpowered.

For solo PvE Id say Guardian by leaps and bounds dont even know if theres a close second. You cant die its just impossible. Its basically a WoW prot pally and a holy pally combined. You can facetank champion spawns while every other class has to rely on gimmicks or tons kiting where even the slightest mistake, like kiting too close to trash and pulling aggro can get you killed. Even though my ranger is a solo beast with my shortbow I still die several times a day when I get greedy and go greatsword and try to take on 4-5 quest mobs that jump my pet rather than just switch pets and run away. My guardian can do that all day long with no risk of dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    They're all pretty strong, it really comes down to personal preference. Some classes have more group utility than others, but I think they're all quite capable.

For PvP it's hands down Thief. Certain builds can take someone from 100% to 0% in all of 2.5 seconds.

I wouldn't invest tons of time in one though, it's most definitely going to get nerfed.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics