Deleted

SPriest Damage 90 lvl PvP

Anyone can give me some damage numbers from 90lvl in the beta? From scale 1 to 10, where would you put SPriest damage in PvP.

1, 2, tab, 1, 2, tab, 1, 2, tab, everything procs, you global someone, rinse, repeat. No joke.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post

1, 2, tab, 1, 2, tab, 1, 2, tab, everything procs, you global someone, rinse, repeat. No joke.
    What if I... click instead of tab?

Quote Originally Posted by Drithiend View Post
    What if I... click instead of tab?
    No Gladiator for you :>
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2012-09-01 at 03:40 PM.

Pretty much sums it up. If you DoT up enough targets you won't even have time to use all your procs.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2012-09-01 at 08:04 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

lol

you forgot 3, which is devouring plague.. devouring plague + silence kills any healer any day btw if you keep casting on them.

No Gladiator for you :>
    Been a long day, made me giggle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaubertlives View Post
    Been a long day, made me giggle
    it sure did ! ;P

Random BG. Sorted by Damage Done. Almost outdamaging 2nd and 3rd put together (which does happen quite often).

Enjoy while it lasts.

Random BG. Sorted by Damage Done. Almost outdamaging 2nd and 3rd put together (which does happen quite often).

Enjoy while it lasts.
    Pretty much where we sat pre-launch for Cataclysm. I could sit at the WSG graveyard and kill 2 or 3 players before they even dropped down. Once the spell coefficients and gear leveled off after leveling to 85, that just wasn't possible. Same thing is happening here. 90 will be completely different.

Deleted
    I tried to fotm a shadow priest. By the time I hit 30 I got bored out of my mind. Yeal, I'll stick to fotm-ing a ret pala. Former dk player here, tired of having GC shitting all over my class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Pretty much where we sat pre-launch for Cataclysm. I could sit at the WSG graveyard and kill 2 or 3 players before they even dropped down. Once the spell coefficients and gear leveled off after leveling to 85, that just wasn't possible. Same thing is happening here. 90 will be completely different.
    Yeah 85 is irrelevant. I saw some 90 footage from bgs, arena and the damage was actually quite low, this is why I wanted to ask in the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldLP View Post
    Yeah 85 is irrelevant. I saw some 90 footage from bgs, arena and the damage was actually quite low, this is why I wanted to ask in the forums.
    40% baseline Resil and everyone's running around in 483 PvP gear. Damage should be higher until everyone gears up. BTW Dusknoir wrote up a great article on the new PvP stats:
    http://dusknoir.net/2012/08/31/5-0-b...-of-pvp-power/

Deleted
    I am also worried about our damage... any beta players can enlighten us on lvl 90 damage? And how are we doing at duels? =)