Had ARENANET never been created...............

The founders of ArenaNet used to work at Blizzard. They were heavily responsible for designing battle.net and classic WoW. These individuals were able to work alongside a lot of other talent, and created the last great MMO World of Warcraft Classic. Sadly, these individuals left to start their own company ARENANET, and now we are all left with two mediocre MMOS in World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. What a shame. I wish Mike O'brien had never left Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will go nowhere fast. :S
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 post, name is pandarens, stupid ass post.

I WONDER
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Yeah! Since wow classic no one has played the game. It died 7 years ago, no one bothers to play it. They neve reached over 1 million players, so sad. They dont have around 9 million subs right now and a new xpac coming very soon. To bad, Blizzard could have made money from wow if they did something right.

Oh wait.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

I don't understand the purpose of this post. If Anet had never been created...then what? No GW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    This thread will go nowhere fast. :S
    i think this thread just stopped going after OP post lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of this post. If Anet had never been created...then what? No GW?
    If ANet was never created, all of the developer powers would be combined and WoW would be a better game today. As it stands, both games are suffering problems. Is what the OP is trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    If ANet was never created, all of the developer powers would be combined and WoW would be a better game today. As it stands, both games are suffering problems. Is what the OP is trying to say.
    I suppose. Or we would only have one "mediocre MMO" instead of two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    ALL of the developer powers?

We're missing Trion and Bioware and Paragon Studios and MORE!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pandarens View Post
    The founders of ArenaNet used to work at Blizzard. They were heavily responsible for designing battle.net and classic WoW. These individuals were able to work alongside a lot of other talent, and created the last great MMO World of Warcraft Classic. Sadly, these individuals left to start their own company ARENANET, and now we are all left with two mediocre MMOS in World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. What a shame. I wish Mike O'brien had never left Blizzard
    even if they stayed there is only so much they could've done with WoW

WoW's gameplay/systems/methods/etc are ingrained in it, you can only modify it so much

you still need Trinity/Raids/linear questing/etc etc not to mention its graphic engine etc etc

thankfully they created GW2 now people have a choice

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Diversity is a good thing most of the time.

Even if they all would've made a MMO together, it wouldn't be perfect - not even near. (cause that's an unreachable ideal)
    There is not even a guarantee that this one game would've been better than WoW, GW or GW2 as they're now.
    Too many cooks could spoil the broth and so on.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-09-02 at 01:20 AM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Yea, but no. Thread closed.

-- Fencers