Thread: Darkmoon Rabbit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any solid reports of it spawning on a US server? Seems to be people who are on EU have killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Yeah im on US, he hasnt spawned yet and ive been at the cave since 1200 when the event went live. Havent seen him yet.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

i am on us and been hearing ppl are getting it. They linked show me an achievement and i was like HOW THE HELL DO U SUMMON IT OUT?! Maybe it is bugged respawn rate?

If the Hand grenade is just a joke from blizz to mess with the data miners

Then the darkmoon rabbit could be one of the hardest pets to obtain

Iam on a low pop server so finding 40 people to kill that rabbit then be lucky enough to win the roll seems like a huge task

But on the plus side it does say Bind on equip so it looks like it will be appearing on the ah (maybe)

Anyone have any ideas on what the spawn/respawn timer is on this thing? Once a day? once per faire?

Been about 2 hours almost 3, on and off and I havent seen it yet.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Killed on darksorrow we were full raid group and 10-15 people helping outside group imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/wowscrnshot090212120620.jpg/
    Last edited by mmoc3d6703f415; 2012-09-02 at 10:18 AM.

One of my guild's tanks just got shredded to pieces by this... thing.

Just spawned on my server

God good that thing is tearing us to shreds how can a little rabbit be harder than Ragnaros, Deathwing and Lich King combined

Deleted
    it's easy just get 40 ppl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    It's currently not active on Turalyon on the European servers. I doubt someone actually killed it, so I don't think it's on the live servers yet. At least not in Europe.
    It was active on Turalyon this morning. We were with a group of 40 people to bring him/it down.
    He spawns in a cave to the Southeast corner on the island. you need to swim a bit to get there.
    It took us a while to get it down, but we succeeded.

Basically what he seems to do is to jump into someone's neck or something like that, this person gets feared, and after a few seconds, that person dies.
    So what you need to do is constantly running back after you are killed. (I do hate the eventually 2 minute cooldown on ressing though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to kill it on the second attempt after alliance players kept taunting to try and evade reset it from on the mountains on the first try (and they succeeded). Took a long time to kill and I lost on the pet with an 88 roll . Funny creature though, shows that Blizzard can do references in a fun way when they want to.

Ok before i get a shit ton of hard pipe hitting brothers to go to work on this little shit i need to know a few things from people who have downed him

Does everyone get the credit if they attack him and it dies?
    Does everyone who attacks him get a roll when he dies?

Funny that this little wabbit could unite the horde and alliance more than deathwing or lich king ever could
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-09-02 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Only people who are in the group of the first to tag the rabbit get credit, if you are not in that group of people you wont get the achi nor will u be able to roll on the pet.

Sorry for shit quality, trying to find a new programme to make videos with, the one im using now hates me for some reason.
    Last edited by mmoc0f83dc0846; 2012-09-02 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    Only people who are in the group of the first to tag the rabbit get credit, if you are not in that group of people you wont get the achi nor will u be able to roll on the pet.

Sorry for shit quality, trying to find a new programme to make videos with, the one im using now hates me for some reason.
    Nice job on the kill btw

i guess until we are level 100 nobody is gonna down that little wascal on my server any time soon

I cant even find enough people to do a For the Horde let alone a For the Rabbit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    That rabbit's a killer!

WOW needs more Monty Python references (like this new achievement for the Darkmoon faire) and less Indiana Jones/Rambo references.
    bahaahahha, gotta love that scene!! Monthy Pyton <3
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by YlfTheCasual View Post
    bahaahahha, gotta love that scene!! Monthy Pyton <3
    I gotta give props to blizz on this one
    Its so fucking hilarious seeing the amount of skeletons that now surround that little bunnies cave

Im a huge monty python fan and im sitting there laughing hysterically as people get one shotted by it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post

Oh cool, I was in that group.
    Pretty easy to kill tbh, seeing as it's just stand in a cave and nuke.
    Also easy seeing as people can run back to their bodies and ress if they get killed.

Well, we finally had it spawn on Tanaris(US), and after the long process of gathering 40 people and fighting it for 15'ish minutes the beast has been slain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Our kill took awhile longer, but after finally seeing it come up about 11am this morning on Lightbringer-US it was all out mayhem. Definitely if you put a group together make sure people understand to 1) run back when they die, because they will die a lot, and 2) stay in the back of the cave to avoid resetting the beast. It definitely sucked the first time he reset when he was below 60%.

Someone in the run said that they ran fraps for the entire thing and will post it up on the server forums when they are done editing it. Should be amusing.

A raid boss that drops ONE pet... incoming long farm!