10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I have a question.
    Where do I go when I hit Level 25, apart from Gendarran Fields? And are all those zones like Muguuma Wastes, Crystal Desert and Woodland Cascades open for leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Guys, I have a question.
    Where do I go when I hit Level 25, apart from Gendarran Fields? And are all those zones like Muguuma Wastes, Crystal Desert and Woodland Cascades open for leveling?
    Lokhar's Pass, east to Gendarran Fields. 25-40 zone.

Edit: Crystal Desert will most likely be unavaible until Elona expansions because it ties Elona and Tyria together and well...Kralky is sleeping there. Can't say anything about Woodland Cascades and Maguuma Wastes, but im pretty sure they intend to add new content in these zones. Either a EOTN type of expansion or small content patches. I know they said that they had something awsome planned for the Mursaat and the Mursaat stay the Isles of Janthir so im guessing we will get that zone.

Like i said, either they open a new zone for every major patch after everything has settled down. Like maybe after every month they open a new zone starting with maybe Blood Legion home, followed by the Far North Shiverpeaks then Isles of Janthir and Janthir Bay and etc or just like EOTN, simply make the map larger by opening all the new zones. Maybe we get Jormag or Primordus (please god, i want to see Primordus so bad.)
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2012-09-02 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, they finally booted us freeloaders. As much as I miss it already, I'm thinking I'll wait a little to actually pick it up. There were a few bugs and kinks to be hammered out yet and I'd like to see what else they have in store for it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Kralky is sleeping there
    Oh, he's awake.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    How do you inspect people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. Every time I look at that bank, the more I think, for a shared bank, it's just not enough bank space.

INB4 people talking about the collectibles tab: most of my bank in WoW is actually NOT taken up by crafting mats, but by tmog armor and vanity items.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-03 at 01:10 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Sigh. Every time I look at that bank, the more I think, for a shared bank, it's just not enough bank space.

INB4 people talking about the collectibles tab: most of my bank in WoW is actually NOT taken up by crafting mats, but by tmog armor and vanity items.
    They are forcing you to buy more bank space using gems.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 01:29 AM ----------

Getting really impatient here skillpoint has been bugged for atleast 4 days now on Desolation
    Last edited by mmocaa84e3d5fa; 2012-09-03 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Try it when you are on an Overflow server, maybe it works there. If it doesn't, relog a few times to get to another Overflow server and hope it's not bugged on every single one.

At least that's how it worked with a bugged skill challenge in Charr starting area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Try it when you are on an Overflow server, maybe it works there. If it doesn't, relog a few times to get to another Overflow server and hope it's not bugged on every single one.

At least that's how it worked with a bugged skill challenge in Charr starting area.
    This is an Orr zone, they dont have overflow servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    This is an Orr zone, they dont have overflow servers
    Hmm. Okay, sorry, wasn't aware of that. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    They are forcing you to buy more bank space using gems.
    Fully believe that's the case. I guess I'm fortunate that I can convert gold into gems - the real question is how much it'll take to get 600 gems, how much that 600 gets, and just how large the bank can eventually get total.

just bought 97gems with 25silver so it's pretty cheap tbh

Ugh, constant dc's tonight, about every 2 minutes, makes the game unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Not sure if it was a global issue or just my server but the lag was disgusting to the point of unplayable for days. It wouldn't be bad if I was doing older areas or something but as an elementalist doing challenging events, I might as well have been running in circles waiting for death.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Heh, I've been getting "Either there is no current Guild Wars 2 event or this account is not authorized to participate in one." For two days now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Heh, I've been getting "Either there is no current Guild Wars 2 event or this account is not authorized to participate in one." For two days now.
    Er, you bought a hard copy of the game it sounds like and didn't return to the store for your serial key. I know it sounds ridiculous, but a bunch of people have been running into this issue. To quote them exactly:

Don’t Forget to Pick Up Your Guild Wars 2 Box to Continue Playing

Guild Wars 2 officially launches on August 28, 2012.

As a Pre-Purchase customer, you will need to return to the retailer where you made your pre-purchase with receipt in order to receive your retail box and serial code. In order to continue playing without interruption, you will need to apply this retail serial code to your Guild Wars 2 account within FIVE DAYS of launch.

- The Guild Wars 2 Team
    If you bought a digital copy, I'm not sure what to tell you other than try reentering your serial keys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    No, it's based on accounts tied to the server, however they can play with those numbers behind the scenes to direct players to different servers or whatnot.
    Entirely incorrect.

After the new build a few days ago, I was one of the first to get online, and my server, Desolation, was listed as "low population". Normally it's full 95% of the time. Conclusion, unless they unbound the home world for just about everyone save me, population is based on current population, not potential population.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Oh, he's awake.
    Drake, what is he doing awake? Like, he is big as yea you know, wouldn't shit be going down if he was awake? I can't really imagine him being awake and just chilling in the crystal desert getting his tan on.

Deleted
    So.. how many copies have been sold so far? And how many active accounts are right know?

10+ Year Old Account
    The other day I saw a Sylvari named "Ignorant Black Man" O_o

That's... offensive, right?