Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    all non whites should host their own party, a better party!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    ALl I have to say is
    http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/

They can do whatever they want as long as its not official, and I'm free to hate them for it.
    And you know this site is also made my black people? rather than a white company or a multicultural one holding a lot of names like
    Gaypeoplemeet/whitepeoplemeet, asianpeoplemeet,arabicpeoplemeet? i doubt you do
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-09-03 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Same thing that happens if a someone tries to apply to a white scholarship, that isn't white. Which, despite the lack of research done by whiny whites, are far more numerous.
    White only scholarships dont exist, that was his point...

"People have been taking to social media platforms like Facebook to express their displeasure."

Anyone else find this extremely funny?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get over it. If the blacks want to hold a black class reunion then let them excursive their liberty to do so just like the whites are exercising their liberty to hold a white class reunion. Unless someone is being harmed (not being invited to something is not being harmed) then none of us have any right to interfere simply because we dislike it. Not liking something is not a good enough reason to violate someone else’s liberty until the other person is violating someone else’s liberty. Let liberty stay instead of helping the ever increasing totalitarian fascism we see growing in our country.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    White only scholarships dont exist, that was his point...
    And his point was wrong.

http://www.multiculturaladvantage.co...holarships.asp
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-09-03 at 10:17 PM.

"Number of returned results on Google for the following searches:"

Stop being lazy and click the link on the article. Or even open the article initially. But that would make his argument and your endorsement rendered worthless, so I understand why you wouldn't want to. Instead you relied on your Google crutch, as a cop-out for being lazy. Oh, the things we do to continue that Comfortable Ignorance...
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-09-03 at 10:27 PM.

I got that from your link. If i google search for local women to have sex with im gonna find a ton of links, it doesnt mean im getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Get over it. If the blacks want to hold a black class reunion then let them excursive their liberty to do so just like the whites are exercising their liberty to hold a white class reunion. Unless someone is being harmed (not being invited to something is not being harmed) then none of us have any right to interfere simply because we dislike it. Not liking something is not a good enough reason to violate someone else’s liberty until the other person is violating someone else’s liberty. Let liberty stay instead of helping the ever increasing totalitarian fascism we see growing in our country.
    You're completely jumbling up the concepts of liberty and morality. Liberty is a legal concept that deals only with how laws are formed and applied which affect what people are allowed to do. Morality is a social concept dealing with human decency as well as the concepts of "right" and "wrong." Although morality and liberty sometimes interact or even interfere with each other, they aren't inherently the same thing.

It's perfectly ok to have a moral objection to a "white only party" -- this has nothing to do with law. It has everything to do with whether or not such an act/decision is acceptable and fair. Therefore, saying you disagree with it is not the same as saying it should be illegal.

Don't muddy this discussion with an argument that moral outrage somehow equals fascism.

I got that from your link. If i google search for local women to have sex with im gonna find a ton of links, it doesnt mean im getting laid.
    Either you don't know "how to click a link", or you're blatantly lying now. Also comparing "getting a scholarship online" with "meeting a women online for sex" is a false equivalency. You're grasping.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-09-03 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I wonder if racism exists in other countries, like China for instance
    Ask a native of Tibet that question.

Either you don't know "how to click a link", or you're blatantly lying now.
    . If Joe is so opposed to scholarships that have an ethnic focus, I would suggest he include in his noble crusade ethnic scholarships for students from the following ethnicities as well:

Number of returned results on Google for the following searches:

Polish-American scholarships ~ 57,100

Please tell me what the middle sentence says, like i said i got it from the wacko link you posted. A google search is hardly proof.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    all non whites should host their own party, a better party!
    would most likely be the more fun party imo

. If Joe is so opposed to scholarships that have an ethnic focus, I would suggest he include in his noble crusade ethnic scholarships for students from the following ethnicities as well:

Number of returned results on Google for the following searches:

Polish-American scholarships ~ 57,100

Please tell me what the middle sentence says, like i said i got it from the wacko link you posted. A google search is hardly proof.
    So you didn't follow with the link further down (after the white categories) that goes to another sub-page that gives a nice list of specific scholarships? If you can't browse a simple webpage, how are you going to use Google? Which, btw, searching "Polish-American scholarships" landed 199,000 results. Shall I add "Intentionally Obtuse" and "Feigned Face Saving Helplessness" to my list of possible tactics for you?

Oh, just so you can't deflect from the reality of White Scholarships existing any further, the broken link is in reference to this story:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2674267&page=1
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-09-03 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.aamu.edu/Admissions/finci...Americans.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I want to know: this is the first year they're having a non-segregated reunion?

It took until 2012 to have a non-segregated reunion, but that isn't the story. The story is a PRIVATE F***ING PARTY?!

EDIT:

Seriously, 2012 to to have a non-segregated reunion. How is it shocking people that there are racists in the graduating class? Over three decades of racism by the school, but a racist PRIVATE party (not receiving government funding) is going too far?

WTF is going on?
    Last edited by Tikaru; 2012-09-04 at 12:20 AM. Reason: brain....hurts....

Great link, but obama would qualify for that grant, he is black right?

Its more of a protest vs racially motivated financial aid. All about equality until were talking benefits, then they want segregation. You cant have it both ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    I honestly don't know how anyone could be proud to be a certain skin color. It's not like you did something to earn that skin color.
    So - black people should quit celebrating things like "Black History Month" because there is nothing they did to earn that skin color, eh wot? Or is there a shared culture, heritage, and history associated with the trait that gives them a sense of community and belonging which they can freely enjoy without getting judged by the narrow-minded? Likewise - what's wrong with a white person wanting to share HIS sense of community? Is that so wrong?

The black classmates should write a letter and send it to everyone (including whites) that says, "The black after party will be at x, no whites allowed. We've got better beer."

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt bother reading everyones comments so it may have been said... If they graduated in 73, then most were born between 1954-1956... that was the mentality then and i guess it still is in some parts.. you cant let it piss you off cause it wont fix anything.. just hope that eventually the stupidity will go away