Thread: Thief builds

Thief builds

Just wondering what kind of builds other people have come up with.

here's mine. I'm still leveling, but this is what I plan on using for PvE and WvW. The idea is to get in, kill quickly, then get back out.

When you post yours please say where you're using it, and if you already finished it what you think.

edit: after messing around I changed shadow refuge to blinding powder
    Last edited by Pantheist; 2012-09-04 at 05:48 AM. Reason: changed build slightly

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantheist View Post
    Just wondering what kind of builds other people have come up with.

here's mine. I'm still leveling, but this is what I plan on using for PvE and WvW. The idea is to get in, kill quickly, then get back out.

When you post yours please say where you're using it, and if you already finished it what you think.

edit: after messing around I changed shadow refuge to blinding powder

Nice one, very mobile

Deleted
    My current backstab build is more about applying a poison for Might, stealing for Might, Cloak and Dagger for Invis, activating Assassin's Signet for more Might and a massive backstab. Brings most opponents low enough to finish off with Heartseeker spam, and if not, just use the other venom (depending on which you took at the beginning), Cloak and Dagger and love tab them again.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-09-04 at 01:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a thief thread already
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    My current backstab build is more about applying a poison for Might, stealing for Might, Cloak and Dagger for Invis, activating Assassin's Signet for more Might and a massive backstab. Brings most opponents low enough to finish off with Heartseeker spam, and if not, just use the other venom (depending on which you took at the beginning), Cloak and Dagger and love tab them again.

Looks like you'd put out a ton of damage, but how's the survivability?

i expect his to be closed by you know who
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"