So many things that are wrong

No cast bar on enemies so you have no idea how long or what they are casting.

PvE dungeons is a joke.

The scaling down system should be optional, if I want to be level whatever in a lower level area I should be able to be that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post

PvE dungeons is a joke.

The scaling down system should be optional, if I want to be level whatever in a lower level area I should be able to be that.
    No cast bar = more skill required to interrupt/block/dodge

I'm assuming you either pub stomped a story mode dungeon (which is how it's supposed to go) or you got completely ass raped and are now here to complain about how they're impossible...

and if you don't want to be a lower lv don't go into lower lv zones, the reason it's there is so ass hats can't run around and one shot things, and because it makes more of the game still challenging (i think a better word would be relevant) at later levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

PvE dungeons is a joke.

In other words:

I am too used to castbar addons and gladius in WoW and I am too lazy to look at skill animations.

PvE dungeons are too hard I actually have to think for myself.

I want to be able to go back and steamroll low level content to obtain 100% map completion at high level because I am lazy.

PvE dungeons is a joke.

The no castbar is fine. Watch the boss. My only beef is when the attack happened BEFORE the circle shows up. Was doing a skill quest and was fighting a giant lashtail and the aoe it did was landing either before or just as the circle popped up so dodging wasn't an option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moistau View Post
    In other words:

I am too used to castbar addons and gladius in WoW and I am too lazy to look at skill animations.

Actually, I find that in big fights with lots of people around, it can be very hard to see even my own character, let alone what attack the mob is doing.
    It gets too flashy much of the time.

That said I have no trouble dealing with most attacks when it's just me fighting or a handfull of others. If the mob is big, it's easy. If the mob is small, or lots of small ones, they put the hurt on you.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    The no castbar is fine. Watch the boss. My only beef is when the attack happened BEFORE the circle shows up. Was doing a skill quest and was fighting a giant lashtail and the aoe it did was landing either before or just as the circle popped up so dodging wasn't an option.
    It throws something right? I fought not one but two of those, not at the same time though. And yes their attack lands almost instantly because the projectile is just too fast.

So many things which could be posted in here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...PINIONS-INSIDE

-- Fencers