10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Join College of Winterhold. Complete training/introduction quest. Get access to Saarthal. Never touch the College of Winterhold ever again.
    You can do the entire College questline as a warrior/thief style character. I did. You have to use magic once or twice, but you can finish most of it without magic.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I know, I know, but it is still design fail. Forcing somebody to do a quest which will linger in the quest log forever if not done is just stupid....

Freedom of choice my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a video game. Of course there are going to be limitations. Saying that there isn't choice because of a conflict between quests that forces you to do one over the other isn't very fair.

Deleted
    Lol. -_-

I came across a Azura worshipper a while ago on the road, he was on his way to the shrine.

I decided to pickpocket him for fun, thought I didn't get caught.

Just now outside Riften 3 hired thugs attacked me and turns out this Faldrus (the worshipper) had sent them after me.

Just wow. o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Lol. -_-

I came across a Azura worshipper a while ago on the road, he was on his way to the shrine.

I decided to pickpocket him for fun, thought I didn't get caught.

Just now outside Riften 3 hired thugs attacked me and turns out this Faldrus (the worshipper) had sent them after me.

Just wow. o.o
    Brigitte Battleborn did the same thing to me.

So I murdered her old ass.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Well this is shitty, I did the Frostflow Abyss dungeon first and then went in the tower after murdering the boss.

So I can't complete it now and console codes don't work either.

10+ Year Old Account
    this had to be shared

Well this is shitty, I did the Frostflow Abyss dungeon first and then went in the tower after murdering the boss.

So I can't complete it now and console codes don't work either.
    It could be worse, you could have a Daedric quest bugged out for you. I haven't been able to complete the Mehrunes Dagon quest on my latest character no matter what I try and I've tried everything outside of just starting a new character.

@above video: That bear knows how to SHRED!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Why is it that I can kill a dragon but gets killed by a bear.... every ... single... time

Deleted
    I know, I know, but it is still design fail. Forcing somebody to do a quest which will linger in the quest log forever if not done is just stupid....

Freedom of choice my ass.
    forcing somebody to do a quest? well its not forcing, it's just a matter of reminding you ,,, even that it lingers on your quest log, you still have the choice to do it or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    Dammit! Why do I always buy the wrong thing. Cars, computers, gaming consoles. Never fails
    LOL that's the reason why google is invented,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Hmm..., Skyrim is now getting on my nerv as WOW did. This is truly an epic game. The new DLC is ... so sweet OMG.
    I agree.. two thumbs up

Deleted
    I recommend the Dovahkiin Mountain Retreat mod on Steam Workshop.

Damn that house is epic. Has everything I need....

Deleted
    Oh my god...the Thieves Guild questline...

So damn epic..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably the best questline of the guilds. Certainly feels like the most fleshed out. The College of Winterhold in particular felt rather forced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    It's probably the best questline of the guilds. Certainly feels like the most fleshed out. The College of Winterhold in particular felt rather forced.
    Still have to do DB one though...
    Also from now on Nightinggale armor for me, it just looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lore behind it, and your rise through power, is much more fleshed out than the other guilds. In the Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold, and Companions, you just follow the questline and are just handed the leadership title. With the Thieves guild, you actually have to earn it.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my favorite series. The Sheogorath fights were pretty great.

yep being a thief is awesome and so easy in this game. they just need to remove magica since melee characters rarely have stamina problems compared to mages who have magica problems all the time.
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out