10+ Year Old Account

Anyone know a good place to grind Orichalcum ore and Acient Wood?

As the title says im interested in spots to get those,as i want to make my self armors and other stuff to get rdy for explore mods.
    Only found few so far seems like a low rate mats or im just bad at looking lol...anyway help would be appreciated....cheers

15+ Year Old Account
    Any 80 areas will have those two materials. Although there's like three general areas in the entire world that are like that, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Just mine and chop EVERYTHING and there's a way you can transmute mithril and the lower wood into the final materials using the mystic forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Any 80 areas will have those two materials. Although there's like three general areas in the entire world that are like that, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Just mine and chop EVERYTHING and there's a way you can transmute mithril and the lower wood into the final materials using the mystic forge.
    How? I tried to put 4 Mithril Ore into the forge, but it won't allow me to forge them. So does anyone know the recipe to making Orichalcum Ore in the forge?

250 mithril, 1 oricalcum, 5 transmutation stones and 5 something else...elonian wine maybe? = 10-50 oricalcum ore - its currently more efficient to sell mithril and buy ori off the tp.

Deleted
    250 Mithril, 1 Oricalcum, 5 Stones and 5 of the Highest Tier of Dust which I can't remember the name of is the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryquis View Post
    250 mithril, 1 oricalcum, 5 transmutation stones and 5 something else...elonian wine maybe? = 10-50 oricalcum ore - its currently more efficient to sell mithril and buy ori off the tp.

Ahh okay. That's a lot of mats just for 20 Orich Ore. lol

That 75-80 Orr zone, at the very beggining, a place which is called Theatre of Dilight. It has two awsome jumping puzzles, 4 oriclacum ore mining places (so 12 ores in total), waaay to much mithril and a place which has sappling all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wvw jumping puzzle has rich oric
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wander around the last 2 orr zones every so often.