Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Does anyone have or could write a helpful crafting guide?
    Crafting is fairly straightforward. Make the two components of an item, make an insignia, put them in discovery, gain lots of crafting XP, and then find other combinations. Never make the same thing twice, unless you actually need it for something. Discovering new things by combining components and an insignia is the best. I have heard of some cooking guide that gets you from 1 to 400 in cooking, giving lots of XP, and will cost around 1 gold and a few thousand karma points I think?

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kagasumi View Post

Also don't bother salvaging blue items with a crappy salvage kit. You are getting like 1 copper piece sometimes, and its just not worth it. I'd rather sell it.
    Items give the same amount of stuff when salvaged, no matter the rarity.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2012-09-05 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Crafting is fairly straightforward. Make the two components of an item, make an insignia, put them in discovery, gain lots of crafting XP, and then find other combinations. Never make the same thing twice, unless you actually need it for something. Discovering new things by combining components and an insignia is the best. I have heard of some cooking guide that gets you from 1 to 400 in cooking, giving lots of XP, and will cost around 1 gold and a few thousand karma points I think?

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 11:52 PM ----------

Items give the same amount of stuff when salvaged, no matter the rarity.
    the better salvage kits just give a higher chance to not destroy the rune gem or sigil in your armor

crafting combined with 50% bonus exp from crafting boost coins is ridiculous.

Constantly using waypoints is going to KILL your budget.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide, I applaud you!

Taranee - lvl 90 Blood Elf Warlock - EU Dragonblight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Constantly using waypoints is going to KILL your budget.
    I was actually concerned about that. The higher level you are, the more you have to pay using waypoints.