Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cool? Colossus is just a mix of mongoose and fiery weapon but a bit less shiny.

River's Song = Savagery but recolored.

Same shit with others.

They can do better than that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurodrill View Post
    Why is Murray commenting on blue posting? For that matter, why is Murray claiming to be someone named "Zarhym?" For once shame on you Daily Blink for the blatant rip-off of Monkey Island, right down to the same attitude and almost down to the pixel model of the skull.
    Not sure if you are trolling or not, but I guess you have not seen Zarhym's avatar on the official forums if you had then you would know. And well it is a nice poke at Monkey Island too.

Quote Originally Posted by duerthal View Post

Same shit with others.

Come on, the colouring is the only thing that matters, they are supposed to be "enchanted" there is supposed to be a visual glow, and what kind of new stuff would you expect? They already have every goddamn possible enchant animation, recolouring them and applying small touches(like bubbles, leaves) to them is the only thing they can do pretty much.

ugly chants animation again... -_-

Is it just me or those weapon enchants are just color revamps of already existing ones?
    its not just you. welcome to color revamp and content recycle pandaria. Oh, but the textures will be nice...

Subtle enchants. About time. Was sick of Power Torrent. It is so overpowering and terrible. Why xmog a staff if half of it is covered in rainbow fire?

Deleted
    Awesome reference to Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight.

For those of you complaining about the enchant animations...

Would you have preferred they stuck with the giant obnoxious weapon-obscuring rainbow fireballs and clumps of smoking dirt and such that the Cataclysm enchants were?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    For those of you complaining about the enchant animations...

Would you have preferred they stuck with the giant obnoxious weapon-obscuring rainbow fireballs and clumps of smoking dirt and such that the Cataclysm enchants were?
    Yeah gotta love how peeps complain about such trivial things as enchant animations. We could be stuck with worse or nothing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Some of those lore Q&A responses are awfully disappointing. Specifically the Worgen death knight answer :/.

Colossus gives you 7,500 damage absorb? If this is is final, Colossus will be the worst enchantment ever. I played on the beta and the first trashmobs hit harder than 7,500.

Harvey Dent loool

I may have lol'd a little.. Harvey Dent...

The AH being Eng only again make me wanna dropkick a baby. Ffs, I just dropped it for an actual GOOD profession. Yeah, cute reference, (But wtF do robot auctioneers have to do with Two-Face?!)

10+ Year Old Account

Same shit with others.

To be honest with you anything is just better than Landslide. I'm so happy that we can see the weapons look with these new enchants.

Enjoying this diarrhea?

I shed a tear.

Deleted
    HARVEY DENT? Nice pun
    (Mara) Jade Spirit also rings a bell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Colossus gives you 7,500 damage absorb? If this is is final, Colossus will be the worst enchantment ever. I played on the beta and the first trashmobs hit harder than 7,500.
    It scales with AP.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    At least melee enchant Dancing Steel has far more better visuals than Landslide. I welcome that <3

Wich one of the new weapon enchants will hunters be using since we use ranged weapons?