Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    This guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender where the bathroom is. The bartender says "Down the hallway, first door on your left". The guy thanks him and goes to the bathroom.
    A few minutes later, a 2nd guy walks into the bar and asks for the bathroom. Bartender says "down the hall, first door on your left but there is already somebody in there.." so the guy says "That's fine" and heads to the bathroom.
    A couple more minutes and a 3rd guy walks in and asks for the bathroom as well. Bartender says "down the hall, first door on your left, but there's already TWO people in there..." so the guy says, "That's fine" and goes to the bathroom.

An hour passes and finally the first guy comes out. The bartender says, "Wow, you spent a long time in there, what were you doing?" and the guy replies "Blowing bubbles" and walks out.
    After a few more minutes, the second guy walks out. The bartender asks what took him so long and he replies "I was blowing bubbles." and walks out.
    Finally, the last guy walks out of the bathroom. The bartender says, "Let me guess, you were blowing bubbles?". The guy replies, "No, I AM Bubbles".

lol
    Lol i think i heard that one before but in a different context..

Who are the fastest readers in the world?

New Yorkers, some of them can go through 110 stories in 5 seconds.

(bad taste i know xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    so not the funniest, but appropriate

a Death Knight, Warrior and Paladin walk into a bar and say "LF2M, Tank and Healer".

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attacked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So all 3 left with their guards, and after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apparent reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have been let go. The second guy says i couldn't help it, i saw the third guy coming with pinapples.
    Last edited by Zethiroth; 2012-09-06 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A vampire walks into a bar, sits down, and says do the bartender "Can you bring me a glass of hot water?"
    "Why hot water?" the bar tender asks, "I thought vampires only drank blood."
    The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "I'm making tea."
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    A vampire walks into a bar, sits down, and says do the bartender "Can you bring me a glass of hot water?"
    "Why hot water?" the bar tender asks, "I thought vampires only drank blood."
    The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "I'm making tea."
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA never heard that one.. pretty funny..

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 11:10 PM ----------

why did the one armed man cross the road??

to get to the second hand store..

I would consider my sex life like the Olympic 100m sprint finals... 8 black men and a gun.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) What do a tornado and marriage have in common? A) At the beginning there is a lot of sucking and blowing, and at the end, someone loses a house.

2) Three tampons are walking down the street. A light, A heavy, and A medium, which one speaks first? A) None!, they are all stuck up cunts!
    Konviction - Execute - Smolderthorn

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Three men die and go to hell and the devil appears.

He says to the first man "What is your favorite thing to do? To which he replies "I like to drink beer" *poof* The Devil locks him in a room with all the beer he can drink but nothing else
    He says to the second man "What is your favorite thing to do?" TO which he replies "I like to have sex" *poof* The Devil locks him in a room with all the best women
    He says to the third man "What is your favorite thing to do?" To which he replied "I like to smoke weed" *poof* The Devil locks him in a room with all the weed he could ever smoke

After 1000 years the Devil checks on the men:
    First Man is thirst deprived but can't die and is starving from hunger, dieing from alchohol poisoning and says "I will never drink again"
    Second Man's pelvis is destroyed and he is in agonizing pain from which he cannot die from and says "I will never have sex again!"
    The Third guy comes running out of the room traumatized and says to the Devil " YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT ME IN THERE WITHOUT A LIGHTER!"

Long ass joke.. lol still makes me laugh
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

Deleted
    Why did the scarecrow win a noble prize?
    He was out-standing in his field.

You wanna hear a joke about pizza?
    Nevermind, it's too cheesy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strangebreed View Post
    3 men walk into a bar. one ducks why? i use to tell that one all the time when i was kid and its the only one i can remember in full length lol well except worse ones...
    You're telling the joke all wrong dude.... And this was on nigahiga not to long ago.
    Its like this : 2 guy's walk in to a bar the 3rd one is a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekniqe View Post
    You wanna hear a joke about pizza?
    Nevermind, it's too cheesy.
    Do you want to hear a joke about Doritos?
    Nevermind, it's too corny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    You're telling the joke all wrong dude.... And this was on nigahiga not to long ago.
    Its like this : 2 guy's walk in to a bar the 3rd one is a duck.
    Close

2 guy's walk in to a bar the 3rd one ducks.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Grown men watching My Little Pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Grown men watching My Little Pony.
    Wow thats pretty mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    What do Rogues and Noobs have in common ?
    They both pick locks.
    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyFingaz View Post
    Do you want to hear a joke about Doritos?
    Nevermind, it's too corny.
    Wanna hear a joke about a vacuum?
    Nevermind, it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Wanna hear a joke about a vacuum?
    Nevermind, it sucks.
    I could tell you a joke about butter, but you would only spread it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy 1: What's the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain?
    Guy 2: I don't know, what?
    Guy 1: So... it was you.