Thread: LFR in MoP

Deleted

LFR in MoP

In MoP, will we be able to play all of the raids in expansion through the LFR tool, rather than just the final raid as we got in Cataclysm?

If so, will the LFR gear we get from the early raids be equivalent to Heroic Dungeon gear? Basically, what im saying is will there be something resembling raid progression in MoP through the LFR tool.

Yes. LFR Raids open one week after the Regular Version opens. All raids from here on out will have an LFR version.

LFR Gear will be slightly higher ilevel than Heroic dungeon gear.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by ribald View Post
    In MoP, will we be able to play all of the raids in expansion through the LFR tool, rather than just the final raid as we got in Cataclysm?

If so, will the LFR gear we get from the early raids be equivalent to Heroic Dungeon gear? Basically, what im saying is will there be something resembling raid progression in MoP through the LFR tool.
    This was only because they added LFR with patch 4.3, and didnt feel the need to go back and do the LFR versions of earlier raids.

Unless they decide to undo LFR completely (which I am pretty sure they won't. Its a pretty 'successful' tool) it will continue to exist for every raids from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know that we know anything about gear for future tiers after 14 but it would make sense that you could move from LFR-T14 to LFR-T15 after perhaps running a few new dungeons or whatever. As far as I know though, every raid released from now on will contain an LFR version. Since it's extremely popular this only makes sense.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-09-06 at 11:38 PM.

Yes, all raid instances in MoP will have versions for LFR . The first two raid instances will become available 1 week after release for LFR and the other 3 raids for the start of MoP will be ""gated" and released a few weeks later

Didnt get a chance to beta or anything like that but hopefully LFR is more punishing and not just stand in one spot 95% of the time and pew pew.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Quote Originally Posted by demonskies View Post
    Didnt get a chance to beta or anything like that but hopefully LFR is more punishing and not just stand in one spot 95% of the time and pew pew.
    Mostly that's because normal Dragon Soul was "just stand there and pew pew" except for Yor'Sahj and Hagara.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't know that we know anything about gear for future tiers after 14 but it would make sense that you could move from LFR-T14 to LFR-T15 after perhaps running a few new dungeons or whatever. As far as I know though, every raid released from now on will contain an LFR version. Since it's extremely popular this only makes sense.
    I think that's the plan they have going forward, in order to not have people play catchup a la TBC.