Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    xCT has a config.lua. Check that out.
    yeah this is the worst Config code i've ever seen....

Lost my stance bar, and can't for the love of god get it back, even after reinstalling : /

Deleted
    What has the xCT to do with your stance bar? If you are using Roth UI that is configured in rActionBarStyler/config.lua

@Coldarian
    oUF_Diablo is an oUF layout. The orbs are your player frame. Currently the MoP version is beta status and can only be found in Roth UI MoP Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    What has the xCT to do with your stance bar? If you are using Roth UI that is configured in rActionBarStyler/config.lua
    nothing were to separate instances. and I've been through that config 100 times, even the "playerspefic" config. changed it to just my chars name, enabled what i wanted, and nothing. show is on, enable is on, no show. in game if I use /rabs its moveable bar shows up for a split second then vanishes.

Hey Zorker great work on the UI.

Would just like to ask, how does this interface work out for healing? Is it pre-configured to have raid frames move to middle when you select a heal spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    nothing were to separate instances. and I've been through that config 100 times, even the "playerspefic" config. changed it to just my chars name, enabled what i wanted, and nothing. show is on, enable is on, no show. in game if I use /rabs its moveable bar shows up for a split second then vanishes.
    got it back roth, had to reset the bars and that was it.

Deleted
    The new eclipsebar is now finished aswell.

Eclipsebar
    http://imgur.com/a/oDaxo

I changed the behaviour a bit. You deplete the bar and once it is depleted you gain a new power. Once the buff is active the bar will glow.

Thus a new version is coming in the next days until had the time to test it all out.

Hi I am sorry I have a very very noob question. I have trying to setup RothUI. My question is I want to show my buffs and debuffs on me. When I type /rbuff unlock. It doesn't work. It says type /help etc. Sorry for being so vague. English is not my first language.

Deleted
    Thanks. Changed the command thats why. Updated the documentation. When loading all the slash commands are in the chat. Scroll up. It got changed to /rbfs to bring it in the line of the other addons.

Notice: The beta test is over.

The original Roth UI got updated to version 50001.05, so check that out.

ROTH UI (DIABLO)
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2012-09-21 at 07:34 PM.

hey Zorker- if i want to move the Pvp resources, how would I do that?

Also- the buffs aren't moving for me, I have moved the minimap to center screen, and the movable frame for the buffs as well, but they don't actually follow.

=Edit=
    changes something in one of the config files, think player only buffs and it worked... weird but buffs are working- found the Dk resource bar. I can get it to fade in/out (enable = true/false) but can't get it to move/position where I want it.
    Last edited by Ichy; 2012-09-22 at 01:39 AM.

Deleted
    I don't understand your problem. Can you provide a screenshot?

The PvP string at the top is the default one. I don't move that. But with using MoveAnything should be able to move it.

You can move the DK runebar via /diablo unlockbars
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2012-09-22 at 10:51 AM.

Yeah i got every thing working so far, just need to move the pvp stuff. Was hoping to do it with OuF or your addons instead of another one, but if thats the only way then so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a very nice looking UI, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it. Keep it up!

Still loving the UI roth, but was wondering if you could provide a little help- i would like to combine the HP and mana orbs for the player into one orb- but split in 2 or mayb e a 75/25 deal.

Also trying this UI. Trying to remove the actionbar button textures without removing the actual graphics of the border. Is this possible? I don't want the button textures for the actionbars there because I've seen Roth versions that doesn't have the button textures..
    Silvy - Mage since April -05.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Also trying this UI. Trying to remove the actionbar button textures without removing the actual graphics of the border. Is this possible? I don't want the button textures for the actionbars there because I've seen Roth versions that doesn't have the button textures..
    it is, look in the media folders for the action bar styling, if you have a PNG view, just view each of the bar styls till you find the one you don't like. delete and reload ui. its what i've been doing. no more demon/angle and bottom bar crap

Deleted
    Wow that looks really sexy. Very well done.

is there a way i can use the bar texture for other addons that i install? the texture of the health bars is amazingly awesome but it doesn't seem to translate into other addons that I install as an option.

For example, I want to use magicrunes, but it looks totally out of place without the right bar texture.

Deleted
    Get yourself an image viewer that can handle TGA files. I suggest IrfanView. Check the media folders inside the addon folders for textures. Find a way to reference the textures you like in the other addons. They may have a Shared-Media folder or an media folder on their own.