Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sorry for the inactivity! School made me forget this!!
    Will try to get going again as soon as possible

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I should get time Thursday to read both raids hopefully, almost done yours Chemic. Been extremely busy

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Biffur View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity! School made me forget this!!
    Will try to get going again as soon as possible
    Welcome back and take your time just inform us of the updates.

The Depths of Deepholm Has been modified!
    -The Garaborus and Boden encounters have been added!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leohkiin View Post
    The Depths of Deepholm Has been modified!
    -The Garaborus and Boden encounters have been added!
    Your working fast despite your GW2 addiction Leo! slow down I need time to catch up on reading othersl ol

My intense addiction to GW2 has tapered off, for the most part. You can probably expect the last boss tomorrow, with the Raid Layout, Achievements, and Heroic Modifications sometime before next Sunday. Nothing will slow my work!

Except maybe life. I might be being a bit optimistic for my timetable, but only time will tell.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha take your time and think it out, gives me time when I get time free to read a few of the others Been so busy irl atm,

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I might actually make another one, it was quite fun. I just have a bad habit of overdoing things.
    I also really like the Deepholm one, except for one aspect: I am reminded of Rhyolith all the time

The final boss for The Depths of Deepholm has been added!

@Azshira: Don't worry, there's still plenty of things I need to add in.

@Chemicader: I'm glad you like it. How does it remind you of Rhyolith?
    Last edited by Leohkiin; 2012-09-06 at 01:49 AM.

Gnomeregan Technology Laboratory

Gnomeregan Invention and Technology Laboratory

Bosses:

Automated Defense System
    G.E.E.K.S. (Gnomes Elite Engineers Keen Squad) or (Goblins Elite Engineers Katastrophic Squad)
    Trogg Invasion
    Acid-Mutated Monstrosity
    Chief Irradiation-Scientist "Sick" Haggle
    Sicco Thermaplugg

These are the main bosses of my raid. Second boss basically depends on your faction.
    Last edited by DominiEra; 2012-09-06 at 06:05 AM.

Gnomeregan Invention and Technology Laboratory

Bosses:

-Upgraded Omnitron Defense System
    -G.E.E.K.S. (Gnomes Elite Engineers Keen Squad) or (Goblins Elite Engineers Katastrophic Squad)

The Goblins group:
    Grimm Onearm (Techno mage)
    Pilot Wizzlecrank (Steam warrior)
    Gazz Stripbolt (Sapper)

The Gnomes group:
    "Flashy" Blamblaster (Techno Mage)
    Gaffer Coilspring (Steam warrior)
    Bombardier Petrov (Bombardier)

-Trogg Invasion
    Grubbis and Chomper

-Acid-Mutated Monstrosity Viscidius
    -Chief Irradiation-Scientist "Sick" Haggle
    -Sicco Thermaplug, <King of Gnomeregan>
    -WMD Doomwalker (Heroic only, optional)

These are the main bosses of my raid. Second boss basically depends on your faction. More information will be coming shortly.
    Last edited by DominiEra; 2012-09-06 at 07:48 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad of you to join in Domini I'll be able to read the bigger raids on Saturday I know, I apologise for the wait

Edit: w00t 2000th post weeee

10+ Year Old Account
    @Leohkiin: They remind me because you have included mechanics which focus on moving a giant elemental correct. And that was just merely a joke.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 09:51 PM ----------

Starting a new one, though propably keeping this one brief.

Corruption of Dalaran

Bosses: The Portal Guardians, Statue of Antonidas event, Rhonin, Aethas Sunreaver, Archmage Modera, Darkspeaker R'Khem, Corrupt Kalegcos.

The great city of Dalaran has fallen under a thick black smoke, underneath Dalaran you can see black ooze dropping like waterfalls from Dalaran to the ground.
    Anyone who has ventured inside has not returned. It is rumoured the Old Gods are behind this.
    One of the mages saved from this corruption is Jaina Proudmoore, one of the most fierce mages on Azeroth. She has gathered the most accomplished heroes of Azeroth and is ready to venture inside. Instead of flying through the smoke, she has decided to teleport you to the spot, where the portals to Dalaran and Orgrimmar are, or at least used to be.

the Portal Guardians

Once they guarded the portals, and helped new adventurers in their quest for more power. Now they have been brainwashed by the agents of Old Gods, and keep up a portal to spawn the army of Faceless Ones into Dalaran.
    Confronted by Jaina, three of the stop their channeling, making the portal a lot smaller, and attack Jaina. Jaina is cast into deep slumber and the heroes of Azeroth take their turn.

Summary: The portal masters are the class trainers near the portals. They all have unique powers, and three per week will be active, changing weekly. The non-active ones will channel empower to a portal, where Faceless Ones will constantly come through during the fight.
    The active ones share healthpool. This fight is a one phase fight.
    On heroic four Guardian's are active at a time. The fourth one switching places with one of the non-active ones every 1 minute. Also two adds are spawned at a time, instead of one.

Pathstalker Rislar: The rogue trainer.
    Smoke Bomb: Throws a smoke bomb on the tank tanking him, preventing line of sight on that spot for 25 seconds. Cast every 24 seconds.

Shadowstep: Resets threat and attacks a random raid member from behind.

Ranger Eoss: Hunter trainer.

Summon Pet: Summons his dragonhawk pet. The pet is ccable.

Scatter Shot: Shot at a random raid member. Disorients for 4 seconds.

Summoner Calwen: The warlock trainer.

Summon Demon: Summons a demon to assist in battle. 3 second cast. Interruptable. The demon's are untankable, but kiteable.

Curse of Agony: Cast at three random raid members every 10 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds, and the damage increases towards the end. The last tick will deal 50% of the player's maximum health.

Vinsun: The warrior trainer.

Bladestorm: Swirls in a vortex of blades dealing high aoe damage around him.

Cleave: Inflicts 100% of his normal melee damage to another target next to his target. If there is nobody to be hit, inflicts 300% damage on the tank.

Hahna Moonscrest: the Druid trainer.

Starfall: A volley of arcane energy hits the raid every 3 seconds dealing moderate AoE damage. Hits players who are standing 4 yards from each other twice.

Healing Touch: Heals herself or an ally for 15% of their health. 2.5 sec cast, interruptable.

Nelur Lightsown: the Paladin trainer.

Avenging Wrath: Increases damage by 300% for 20 seconds. Dispellable. Used every 30 seconds.

Hammer of Wrath: If a player drops under 15% he throws a hammer of wrath, killing the player.

Murgha the Tempered: the shaman trainer.

Magma Totem: Casts a magma totem onto a random raid member. 5 seconds after it is created, starts pulsing very high fire damage for 8 yards.

Thunderstorm: Knocks the tank and the melee 20 yards away.

Matron Ossela: the Priest trainer.

Penance: Cast either on an enemy or an ally. Interruptable, 4 second channel. Deals high damage to enemies, and heals allies 2% per second.

Power Word: Shield: Casts a shield absorbing 5% of their maximum health on to allies.

Non-active portal guardians: They channel a portal spawning faceless ones every 45 seconds.

Faceless Striker: A non-tankable add. Fixates onto a target and can be stunned/snared. Deals high damage.

Faceless Soulbreaker: A non-tankable add. Walks around in a random pattern.
    Consuming Aura: Channeled all the time the add is alive. Deals high aoe damage to enemies around it.

Faceless Darkguard: A tankable add.
    Breaking Smash: Cast 3 seconds, not interruptable. Hit on the spot where the tank is standing when he starts casting. Deals high damage and people hit are stunned for 5 seconds.

Quotes:

Aggro (All):" How do you dare? To use the magic we are, but to such faulty purposes. Pathetic usurpers, we will crush you in the Master's name. The portal will stay open and feed this city with more of our soldiers."

Summon Faceless Striker: "The portal is diminished, but still open. Our master's servant shall enter." Striker appears
    "Strike fear into their hearts in the Master's name!"

Summon Faceless Soulbreaker: " The portal is working as intended. Another ally shall join the fray." Soulbreaker appears " Welcome sister! Intruders are trying to disturb the portal, destroy them"

Summon Faceless Darkguard: "You offer a challenge, I admit, but it is a handful of you against an army." Darkguard appears "Defend us from these intruders!"

Kill 1 (The class trainer of the class who is killed):" I though I taught you better, oh how sad."
    Kill 2 (If a death Knight dies: All):" Former agent of the Lich King, you will not rise this time. "

Death: No! We have failed... Forgive us Master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After the players defeat the Portal Guardians:
    Jaina: "We must activate Dalaran's last line of defense. It is hidden in the statue of Antonidas. You must protect me while I try to activate it, it has never been used before."
    You travel to the middle of Dalaran to statue of Antonidas and Jaina begins to channel. "My life is in your hands heroes"

Statue of Antonidas

Summary: Statue of Antonidas event is a survival fight. You must survive attacking Twilight and Old God's minions for 6 minutes. The adds spawn taking turns from each of the "hallways" leading to the statue.
    Every 30 seconds a new set of adds spawns , the adds in the spawns changing. (Changes explained, all the former adds also spawn.)
    On heroic two infiltrator's spawn at a time. Corruptor's Mind Domination is uninterruptable and will last for 6 seconds. (Only one corruptor will cast this at a time if there are several alive.) And two Enslaved Arcane Monstrosities spawn at a time. Also each wave spawns 5 seconds faster than on normal. The health and damage of the adds are obviously also tuned higher.

1st set off adds includes a Twilight Infiltrator, Twilight Corruptor and a Twilight Darkmage.

Twilight Infiltrator: A basic melee add with a stacking debuff.

Shattering Darkness: Inflicts a debuff on his target increasing melee damage taken by 20% per stack.

Twilight Corruptor: A caster add with mind control.

Mind Domination: Takes one enemy into control. Channeled - lasts until interrupted. The person who is mind controlled gains a buff: "Dark Empowerment" : Increasing his damage done 50% and making him un-ccable.

Shadow Blast: A basic spell cast ability.

Twilight Darkmage: A basic caster unit with an increasing damage increased debuff.

Call of Darkness: Increases damage done by 5% every second.

2nd wave is the same.

3rd wave: Adds an Twilight Dark Priest into the fray.

Twilight Dark Priest: A healer add.

Dark Mending: Heals an ally unit for 25% of their max health. 2 second cast. Interruptable.

Dark Shield: Impervious to all damage. Dispellable.

4th wave is the same.

5th wave is the same.

6th wave: Instead of the normal pack a Twilight High Cultist spawns.

Twilight High Cultist: A stronger add with special abilities.

Void Grip: Grips all the players to him and roots them. The roots are called Shadowy Tendrils and are killable. As soon as this is cast he starts casting Shadow Eruption.

Shadow Eruption: 5 second cast, not interruptable. Kills everyone in melee range upon completion.

Aura of Agony: Deals high shadow damage which needs to be healed through.

7th wave is the same as 5th with the addition of Faceless Soulrender.

Faceless Soulrender: A melee add with one special ability to add awareness into the fight.

Shadow Oil: Spawns a puddle of Shadowy Oil onto the ground. This should be avoided as if you stand on it you will be rooted and silenced. Only movement effects from others or immunities will remove this effect. (Hand of Freedom, Iceblock, Stampeding Roar, Lifegrip and etc.

8th wave is the same as 7th.

9th wave introduces us to a Enslaved Arcane Monstrosity.

Enslaved Arcane Monstrosity: Arcane elemental with a special mechanic.

The elemental fixates onto one target, and it can only be killed one by one way. Any player he touches is knocked back and takes high arcane damage. Arcane Monstrosity is snareable. He is killed by making him touch Statue of Antonidas.

10th is the same as 9th.

11th is a boss wave again and a Faceless Captain spawns.

Faceless Captain: A boss add with special abilities.

Vile Touch: Places a debuff on his target. If the player is still in 15 yard range of the boss when the debuff ends (8 sec) he will explode and inflict high aoe damage onto the raid.

Dark Passion: Buffs all remaining adds with Dark Passion increasing their damage done by 10% and haste by 25%.

After wave 11 has lasted 30 second Statue of Antonidas will glow in arcane energy and arcane lightnings will kill all the remaining mobs.

Quotes:

Begin fight (Jaina): "Heroes, do not fail! The future of Azeroth depends on you."

Player diesJaina) "No! This is all my fault."

New Twilight unit spawns(twilight cultist:" Cavalry has arrived! Cower in fear!"

New Twilight unit spawns(jaina: " A mighty adversary has joined them! Destroy him"

Twilight High Cultist spawns: "Your journey ends here!"

Faceless Captain spawns: "Nggh's zlllysa'h's'ya glau'sdzgh!"

Upon Completion: "Well done! The statue is working as intended now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you are able to pick which boss you fight next.
    Either Arcane reanimation of Rhonin in Violet Citadel, Archmage Modera in Violet Hold or Aethas Sunreaver at Krasus' Landing.
    Jaina sneaks off in invisiblity muttering something about the source of corruption. Only two must be killed, and killing the third is optional.

Rhonin

Summary:Rhonin is a 2 phase fight with both having different tactics. Phase one is from 100% to 40%. Second from 40% to 0%

Phase one is an awareness test and focuses on dodging Arcane Wave and Arcane Nova. Also Pyroblast and Frost Orb combined with Ice Lance Barrage are deadly. 2nd phase is mainly a dps race with avoiding of Combustion through Ice Block.
    As you pull Rhonin, a wall of arcane energy blocks the stairs and the front door. He uses frostbolt instead of auto attack.
    On heroic there is a new ability in Phase 1:
    Burning Chains: Rhonin also spawns a Burning Key to a random spot in the room. The tank tanking Rhonin is connected to a random healer or a dps by a fiery beam. Everyone hitting the beam will take high fire damage and the player at the other end of the chain must run to the key to get rid of it.
    In phase 2 Frost Image will be Iceblocked only for 5 seconds and Rhonin will keep Reflective Armor on one of the images at a time.
    Reflective Armor: Reflects all damage done back to the damage dealer.

Arcane Wave: Rhonin faces a random direction and casts this spell. Moves slowly forward until it hits the wall.
    Players hitting it instantly die.

Blink: Rhonin teleports to a random part in the room and starts casting Arcane Nova.

Arcane Nova: Any player in 10 yard range dies instantly when this cast completes. 4 second cast.

Pyroblast: Interruptable 2 second cast. Deals high damage and decreases the maximum health of his target he hits by 10% (Aimed at the person tanking him.)

Frozen Orb: Shoots a frozen orb forward. Any player hit by it suffers minor damage and is rooted for 15 seconds.

Ice Lance Barrage: Rhonin starts casting this right after Frozen Orb. 15 second channel. Shoots out an ice lance to all raid members every 5 seconds. 1000% more damage inflicted on Frozen targets.

Deep Freeze: Freezes the tank tanking him for 6 seconds and increases also damage taken by 75% for 6 seconds.

Phase 2: Rhonin removes the arcane energy blocking the stairs and runs up. From there he spawns mirror images which share health with him. He has a fire mirrored image, frost mirrored image and arcane mirrored image. Rhonin himself is immune for this phase. He will cast frost bolt, fireball and arcane barrage which deal minor damage.

Each of the Images has its damage increased by 1% every 2 seconds.

Fire Image:

Fireball: Casts 5 of these in a row towards one target. Cannot be tanked. After each 5 he will cast Combustion if in line of sight. Inflicts a debuff "Fireball" stacking up to 5. 4 second cast time.

Combustion: Stuns the target for 10 second (not dispellable) and 25% of max health taken every 3 sec for 12 sec. Cast time 4 seconds. The Fireball stack's will disappear if the target is not in line of sight when this spell is cast.

Frost Image: Frostbolt as main nuke. Tankable.

Summon Water Elemental: Summons a water elemental with low health. He keeps on casting waterbolt. Frost Image casts Iceblock if Water Elemental is killed.

Iceblock Turns into ice for 8 second, immune to damage and blocks line of sight.

Arcane Image: Arcane Blast as main nuke. Tankable.

Arcane Blast: After each arcane blast he gains a stack, stacking up to 4. After 4 stacks he casts Arcane Pulse. 3 second cast.

Arcane Pulse: Deals moderate AoE damage to the whole raid and knocks everyone back a bit.

Counterspell: Silences a caster or a healer for 3 seconds.

Evocation: Interruptable. Heals 1% of Rhonin's max health every 3 seconds.

Quotes:

Aggro: "An old friend has brought me back. You will not be able to defeat me, I am the leader of the Kirin Tor!"

Kill (by arcane):" Arcane energies surge through my body. That was inevitable. "

Kill (by fire):"I always liked fire, now I know why."

Kill (by frost):" And who claimed frost wasn't a viable specialization for raiding?"

Phase 2 begins:" Better than expected. Now you will have a chance to see my newly perfected spell!."

Death: My apologiez Aspect... I failed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aethas Sunreaver

You venture to Krasus' Landing and Aethas Sunreaver is waiting for you on his dragonhawk.

Summary: Aethas is a 3 phase fight. 1st phase he sits on his dragonhawk until it is killed. You are able to fly during this phase. Tanks need to be careful with the homing missiles. In 2nd phase he summons adds and is immune himself. It is all about avoiding Mana Bombs and Waves. And in 3rd phase you kill Aethas himself when trying to avoid taking too much damage when there are many moving mechanics involved.
    On heroic he will in phase one summon a Sunhawk at the beginning of the fight. The Sunhawk will start following a random raid member and upon catching up, will deal high damage and spawn 2 eggs ( The original Sunhawk vanishes.), from which will spawn two Sunhawks more after 5 seconds. The Sunhawk is unkillable and not snareable, but he can be slowed by making the missiles collide near him.
    In Phase two the Sunhawk's alive will once every 35 sec, grab a member of the raid and start carrying them towards the edge. If they are nuked for 20% of their max health they will drop them. They are still unkillable and not snareable.
    In Phase Three they will start casting Supernova. They must all be killed before this cast is finished, if it gets finished it will wipe the raid.

Phase 1: Aethas rides on his dragonhawk until it is killed and flies around the room. At the beginning of the fight a Untouched Sunreaver Mage enters and casts "Flight" on every raid member before Aethas kills him. This phase should last for around one minute. He uses Arcane Winds and Flame Spin once every 7 seconds, one at a time.

Flight: Enables your raid to fly and cast while moving.

Arcane Winds: Knocks the raid away from Aethas.

Flame Spin: The dragonhawk spins and deals very high AoE damage around him.

Homing Frost Missiles: Tanks are the target of this ability. A homing frost missile starts following them, it cannot be snared but it moves at a 80% rate from the player's speed. These missiles should collide to each other for them to explode. This explosion increases damage taken by the Dragonhawk by 10%. New Missiles are shot after the old ones are destroyed.

Phase 2: Aethas removes "Flight" from the raid members and activates Mana Shield. He then starts summoning Water Elementals and throwing Mana Bombs.

Mana Shield: Immune to damage.

Mana Bomb: Throws a mana bomb at a random player in the raid. 3 seconds after landing it explodes dealing moderate damage and draining mana 10% per second in the cloud left behind "Mana Fallout".

Water Elemental: Need to be tanked.

Tidal Wave: Knocks a player back until he collides with a wall, or if he is unlucky, is thrown out of the platform. Cast at a random direction. 4 second cast.

Freeze: Turns a player into a frozen statue. The statue has 3x the player's max health and it must be nuked down before a mana bomb is thrown at it. If a mana bomb is thrown at is, it shatters and the player dies.

After defeating 5 elementals phase 3 begins.

Phase 3: Aethas takes the mana shield off and starts attacking people.

Manabolt: Cast at a random mana user. Drains 25% of his mana, spawning a physical mana essence. The essence can only be hit by melee. It moves towards Aethas, and if it touches him he gains 10% more damage for rest of the encounter.

Blizzard: Basic awareness ability, move out of it.

Nether Tempest: One person at a time has this debuff. He deals high damage to himself, and any ally around him. Lasts 20 seconds.

Living Bomb:One person at a time has this debuff. Deals high damage to himself, and when it expires. Explodes dealing high damage to anyone around him, and knocks them back.

Flame Orb: Spawns Flame Orbs moving around the platform roaming there for the rest of the fight. Deal high damage to anyone near them. Maximum 6. can be at a time.

Tentacle of the Elder: Spawn under a player and grabs him (stun), has to be killed fast.

Time Warp: At 15% He uses Time Warp and gains 30% haste.

Quotes:
    Aggro: "I betrayed my kind?! No! I was betrayed and I am here to avenge that."

Dragonhawk dies: "I raise my hat for you mortals, you have managed to kill my pet!"

Kill: "Sweet revenge!"

Kill 2: "I would lie if I told you I take no pleasure into this."

Kill by a Mana Bomb: "Oh the irony."

Phase 3 begins: "It looks like I am going to have to take matters to my own hands. "

Death: "No... Impossible... Master why did I fail?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to Violet Hold. Archmage Modera will be waiting for you there.

Archmage Modera

Summary:Modera is a one phase fight. She uses a combination of Old God powers and magic.
    This fight heavily relies on executing the tactics correct. Moving the boss according to line of sight with the tentacle walls blocking deadly abilities. Also the raid needs to stack when she gains unstable magic. She will only use Cone of Cold, Arcane Missiles and Dragon's Breath until Dark Swirl is cast. Players must be ready to move out of the stack until Cone of Cold is cast.

On heroic Shadowy Parasites will spawn and jump on a players back, slowing them for 10% per second. They are killable and spawn once every 10 seconds. For every 5 parasites killed, a Parasitic Monstrosity is spawned (looks like those big worms in Plaguelands)
    It will slowly start moving towards a random raid member and must be kited until the next one spawns, and then it will become killable. Before a new one spawns it will have the buff "Instincts of the Newborn making it take 100% reduced damage."

Tentacle Wall: Modera will summon walls of Old God tentacles blocking line of sight. They can be killed. 3 of them can be up at the same time. Sast every 15 sec.

Corruption Bolt: His main nuke on the tank. Stacks a -5% healing received debuff. 1 sec cast.

Pylons of Darkness: She summons four pylons of darkness. Which emit a beam of shadow damage towards the boss. The boss must be moved so that the raid can be out of line of sight behind the Tentacle Walls. Lasts 20 seconds.

Black Surge: Right after the pylons have despawned, she casts this spell. 3 second cast. Everyone in line of sight will die, except the tank with the healing reduction debuff.

Empowered Arcane Missiles: This spell is channeled and ticks three times. Each tick knocks back. Casts this every 40 sec, also with Unstable Magic debuff.

Dark Swirl: Everyone who is not rooted is lift up in the air, and takes 50% of their health per second.

Unstable Magic: She sometimes gains this debuff. Which is an indication a uncontrolled Cone of Cold, or Dragon's Breath is coming.

Uncontrolled Cone of Cold:Roots you in place for 45 seconds in a frontal cone. A Dragon's Breat cannot come after this spell is cast. The root is dispellable.

Uncontrolled Dragon's Breath: Blasts high fire damage in a frontal cone. 3 second cast. Also disorientates for 5 sec.

Quotes:

Aggro:"My Master's power courses through me! You are fools to even come to this doomed city."

Pylons of Darkness: "Darkness shall be your demise."

Black Surge: " Don't you dare try to escape little whelps."

Unstable Magic: "My powers! They do not obey me! Master help me, this was not supposed to happen"

Kill: "Another gift to my Master."

Kill 2: "Fools, I already told you. Didn't I"

Kill with Dragon's Breath: "Hilarious, my accidental spells seem more fatal than my purposeful ones."

Death: "The aspect is ours now..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the boss you killed last from these two. The floor suddenly erupts and something blue and huge flies to the skies through the roof.
    Jaina: "No, Kalegcos! What have they done to you?!"
    Kalegcos: "For so long I thought Deathwing was mad. For so long I thought Malygos was mad. Now I have seen the truth. All mortal races shall be eradicated for the new coming of Old Gods!"
    Kalegcos takes a deep breath
    Jaina: "Kaleg no! " Shields the raid with an enormous mana shield.
    The breath hits and destroys the floor under you, but does not harm you. At this point you are able to ask Jaina to teleport you back up to defeat the optional one.

Darkspeaker R'Khem : " We meet again, adventurer. This time I will be the end of you."

Now you face the faceless general R'Khem.

Darkspeaker R'Khem

Summary:You now find yourself within the Underbelly, with a Faceless General. This fight has two rotating phases. In an ideal fight you would get both 3 times. Jaina takes action also in this encounter. 1st phase is an average healing heavy execution phase where the other tank must keep ooze adds away from the raid by turning into an abomination and using its abilities. 2nd phase is fairly unique, he drowns you with black ooze and you will be able to swim in it, but you can see only around flames Jaina spawns. And you will need to bounce in and out of the glow of the flames to survive.

On heroic the Faceless Abomination has an extra skill (Dark Smash), which must be used to interrupt Mass Asphyxiate.
    Dark Smash: Stuns the Darkspeaker for 2 seconds. 25 sec cooldown.

Mass Asphyxiate: Lifts all the raid members into air, silences and stuns them. Deals 10% of their health per 1 second.

In phase 2 you will in addition have a breath bar, which goes from full to 0 in 30 seconds. Jaina will spawn bubbles of clear water around the are and you must stay in one for 5 seconds to fill your breath. During this time you will still be gaining shadow damage taken debuff, but at a much slower rate.

Phase one:
    After the 1st 10 seconds, the other tank will turn into a Faceless Abomination. He will be mind controlled for around 10 seconds, and then Jaina will attempt to purify the corruption. Leaving you with your own mind, but temporarily in the shape of a Faceless Abomination.

Faceless Abomination abilities:

Charge: Charges at a target. Inflicts low damage and stuns for 0,5 seconds. 1 seconds cooldown.

Dark Swipe: Knocks all enemies back 20 yards, except for the Darkspeaker. 2 seconds cooldown.

Siphon Darkness: Absorbs the lifeforce of an add, returning 10% of your health and killing the add. 30 yd range, 10 sec cd.

Darkspeakers abilities:

Looming Darkness: Inflicts mediocre shadow damage to the whole raid, slowly building up.

Spawn Arcane-Infused Blood of N'Zoth: 5 spawn at a time, from the edges of the room. Players touching them will be instantly killed.

Drain Power: Every 10 seconds he leeches life out of your tank, increasing his own damage by 3% and lowering the max health of your tank by 5%

After one minute he will go to phase 2 and the tank will return to normal, and all bloods despawn. He fills the room with black ooze.

Jaina: Everburn: Spawns a bolt of fire, which lasts for 30 seconds. Darkspeaker will be drawn in that direction. Being in the zone of glow around it will tick low fire damage, each tick increasing fire damage taken by 20%, ticks every second. Lasts 3 seconds.
    New Everburn cast every 30 seconds.

Drowning Ooze: Every second you spend in the ooze you will take low shadow damage, and get a debuff increasing shadow damage taken by 20% every 3 seconds.

Leech Life: Works as a tank switch mechanic. After this buff is applied on a tank, Darkspeaker gains 3% of his health back per melee hit.

This phase lasts 4 everburns, then the room is emptied of the ooze by Jaina and phase 1 begins again.

Quotes:

Aggro: "You helped me once, and now I will return the favor. You really do not want to meet the new Aspect of Death."

Kill Phase 1: " Darkness takes you into its loving hands."

Phase 2: "Drown mortals! Drown in my power!"

Kill phase 2: "No sound, No light, your friends don't even know you are dead yet" (whispered by R'Khem

Death: "Your fate was sealed the moment you entered... You will... not return...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You move back up to the actual city, and see that the black smoke is gone and that Kalegcos is fighting with his own brood.
    Jaina: "We must end this madness for once and for all. " Sheds a tear "I am sorry Kaleg"

Kalegcos turns his attention to you and flies down, changing his form into his half-elf form.

"I do not want to destroy the home of my future subordinates, shall we move the fight somewhere else?", Kalegcos says and creates a portal.

Kalegcos jumps through the portal.

You follow him and you see an area which bears close resemblance to the Nexus and Coldarra, without the snow though.
    Kalegcos standing in the middle of a big round platform. Kalegcos traps Jaina into an arcane prison.

Kalegcos: "Welcome to my home foolish adventurers. Welcome to the Azure Sanctum!"

Corrupt Kalegcos

Summary:This fight contains three phases, and a trigger-able fourth one (hard mode) . There is no heroic mode option, as the boss is tuned very high and has a hard mode. The other boss fights require only Darkspeaker to be killed before they can be set on heroic.

Phase 1 has a tank switch, coordinating the Arcane Storms and killing the Spirit of the Arcane adds inside the storms. And one player at a time must enter an Arcane Portal and destroy an Arcane Orb there.
    Phase 2 you will ride the members of the Blue Flight and you are required to use their abilities to inflict damage to Kalegcos, and take as little damage as you can since you will not be able to regen health. If he is not damaged enough in 4 minutes, he will berserk.
    Phase 3 is a dps race. I am thinking of adding something there, but the phase itself is quite short already.
    Phase 4 is the hardmode phase. It requires you to nuke an add inside your own mind if you get mind controlled. A brand new mechanic involving finding your corpse, and timing to kill an add right after you nuke a shield off from the the boss.
    Phase 1: In phase one you will fight Kalegcos in his half-elven form.

Arcane Crash: He summons a missile of arcane energy, falling from the sky to a random spot in the area. It summons two Spirits of the Arcane and will deal moderate damage to the closest player to him. Cast every 25 seconds.

Spirits of the Arcane: Arcane elementals which need to be tanked. They deal moderate melee damage and a stacking debuff of damage taken by 5%. The debuff lasts for 30 seconds.

Arcane Corruption: Kalegcos casts this debuff on a random member of the raid. It has a 10 second duration and it can be dispelled. It does moderate amount of damage per 2 seconds. When its duration ends, or it is dispelled it will spawn an Arcane Storm.

Arcane Storm: 20 yards wide and long. It slowly expands, but is removed if a Spirit of the Arcane is killed inside it. Deals high arcane damage.

Spellblast Barrage: Cast time 5 seconds. Hits everyone who is casting a spell when the cast ends, dealing very high damage. Cast every 30 seconds.

Infuse Blade: Kalegcos infuses his blade with arcane magic, and deals 25% more damage for 10 seconds. Cast time 2 seconds, interruptable.

Arcane Portal: Kalegcos spawns an arcane portal, channeling moderate arcane damage until someone enters it. Cast every 40 seconds.

Inside the Portal awaits 3 arcane orbs.

The arcane orbs are killable, but they deal damage done to them back at you, unless they are affect with Arcane Suppression.
    One orb is suppressed at a time, and the one suppressed switches at random times.
    After the orb is killed you gain a buff: "Gift of the Arcane" and deal 20% more damage for 20 seconds.

At 75% phase 2 starts. Portals spawn around sanctum and members of the Blue Flight enter.

Each of you will mount one of these. Kalegcos will go into his dragonform and lift into the air.

Phase 2:

The drake has 4 abilities Arcane Bolt (Generates Arcane Energy which stacks to 100). Arcane Absorption (Costs 10 arcane energy, lasts 3 seconds.),
    Arcane Reflection (1 minute cooldown, lasts 10 seconds.) and Spellsteal (20 second cooldown)

Spellcircle: Kalegcos summons rings around the room. They kill you unless you have Arcane Aborption buff on. If you fly through one with Arcane Absorption you gain 5% damage increased for the rest of the phase.

Blue Sear: Every 10 seconds Kalegcos pick's a target and channels Blue Sear at a player. It deals so high damage that you will die if you do not use the Arcane Reflection ability. After this ability is cast you will gain a debuff preventing him to use Blue Sear on you for 1 minute.

Annihilation: Every 35 seconds he will cast Annihilate. 5 second cast. He gains 10 stacks of Annihilating Power when he begins casting. Each stack is 10% of the spell's damage and they are to be spellstealed, and increase your damage for the rest of the phase.

After four minutes he will berserk if not brought to 20%

at 20% phase 3 begins. Kalegcos landing back where phase 1 happened, but retaining his dragonform. He teleport's the blue dragonflight away and you will be dismounted also.

Phase 3: In addition to the listed abilities, he has tail swipe and arcane breath. Like every dragon encounter must have.

Deep Breath: Faces a random direction and casts deep breath, dealing massive arcane energy for anyone who is not behind him. Has a cd of 20 seconds, max time without casting this 50 seconds. 3 second cast, 5 second channel.

Pulsing Magic: Deals moderate AoE damage to all members in the raid, doing more the closer you are. Works through the entire phase.

Madness: Kalegcos' sanity is breaking and he is more and more consumed by the Old Gods. Increases his damage done by 1% every 5 seconds.

Piercing Magic: Every 10 seconds the tank gains a stack of piercing magic which makes him inflict damage to your healer everytime they heal him. Lasts 10 seconds.

Magic Infused Tendons: Magic Infused Tendons spawn and must be killed asap. They will start casting Fireball, Arcane Blast and Frostbolt at random. The player closest to one of these when killed will be knocked in the air.

Detonating Arcane Prison: 5 of these spawn during the phase. An Arcane Prison spawns and someone has to enter it in 5 seconds or it will detonate wiping the raid. When a player enters it he is unable to dps or to cast. He takes 15% of his health damage for 10 seconds every one second. The player is unhealable, except for his own regeneration abilities. Neither does he take damage from any external sources. After 10 seconds he is released. Defensive Cooldowns are usable inside. One person can take one prison only once per try.

At one percentage the fight ends on normal mode. To trigger the fourth phase (If you kill him on hard mode there is an extra mount and gear dropping.) at 5% he will become clickable and if all 10 members click him, Jaina will break free from her prison and extract Kalegcos' Corruption which takes a physical form.

Phase 4: The corruption has 50% of Kalegcos' health and a variety of abilities. It looks like a deformed dragon shifting its shape allt he time in shadowform.
    Jaina will momentarily break free and use Alter Time to return your mana and cooldowns, Sated stays though. After that the Corruption seals her into the prison again.

Posession: Cast on a random raid member. He will become mind controlled, and the player himself is transferred into his mind, where his true self is combating the corruption. He will need to nuke the corruption down asap while his true self is tanking the corruption. The corruption will occasionally cast Void Link to you and your true self. The mind controlled person must be picked up by the offtank. The tank will gain a stacking debuff increasing damage taken which stacks. Cast every 45 sec.

Void Link: Links you and your True Self with a dark beam. Your True Self will run into a random direction and you need to run as far as you can. If you can't get far enough in 4 seconds you will die.

Shadownova: Teleports your True Self to a random spot. 6 second cast, you instantly die if not behind your true self.

At 80% 50% and 20% the Corruption will walk to the left or right edge of the platform, spawning a Void Claw to the opposite side.
    He will cast Aegis of Forlorn Souls onto himself and after it is destroyed he will cast Void Decimation.

Aegis of Forlorn Souls: Absorbs 10% of the Corruption's max health.

Void Decimation: Kill's anyone who is not far enough (3/4ths of the platform) 2 sec cast.

Void Claw: When killed will instantly teleport everyone to him.

Master's Judgement: Will grab one player into the air (just so that his feet don't touch the ground), move 20 yards away from him. There will be a purple hued beam from the boss to him, and 5 players of the raid must stand in the beam between the player and the boss for the Corruption to release his grip. Deals 10% of max hp every 2 sec.

Aura of Corruption: Every second in this phase, the Corruption will tick some AoE shadow damage to the raid. This damage is increased 1% every time he loses 1% health.

Death Illusion: Every 40 seconds he will separate your spirit from your body, and you must return to your corpse in 10 seconds or the death will be permanent. All other actions are unable during this time, from the boss and from you. Your spirit will spawn at a random location at the sides of the platform. And there will be Spirit Voids to hinder your moving. They will kill you on contact and move slowly around.

Void Warp: At 20% health the Corruption will start teleporting you onto random parts of the room. Sometimes when you spawn again, you will have a debuff called Curse of Death.

Curse of Death: When the time expires (5-12 seconds) any players in 7 yard range around you will die.

Quotes:

Aggro: "So shameless... You are really trying to overthrow the lord of magic. Malygos was right about you mortals."

Kill phase 1: "My magic triumphs over yours."

Start phase 2:

Blue Dragon:" It is time to end this madness. The Old Gods have maddened the Aspect of Magic with their whispers. Jump onto our backs heroes and we shall remove the corruption or die trying!"
    Kalegcos: " My flight? What have you done mortals? You have turned my own flight against me. Very well, they shall feel my judgment also."

Kill phase 2: "It is always so sad to see one of your own die. I will make you pay for this."

Start phase 3:

Kalegcos:" My wounds run deep... " Teleports the blue flight away "My flight shall wait for their turn, but your time is at hand."

Kill Phase 3: "Never underestimate the might of Magic!"

Start phase 4:

Corruption of Kalegcos: " The plans of our master fail... But you will not escape alive!"

Death Illusion: "Oh my, did you die already? Or is it true! Hahahahah."

Die to Death Illusion: "You made your death reality."

Kill phase 4: "And another hero dies in vain."

Upon Completion: Corruption of Kalegcos: " Master... Will... Return.. Gyaah..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: In normal mode ending Kalegcos dies by your hand. If you kill him on hard mode you will see "the true ending" where Kalegcos is freed from his madness.

Kalegcos: "Thank you heroes, the whispering of the Old Gods have faded. I am not nor do I wish to be the 2nd Aspect of Death anymore. My deepest apologies to my own brood and Jaina. Your heroism has saved Azeroth once more mortals, I will ensure you this will not happen again."

Jaina: "Praise the Light! Kalegcos, you will need time to heal your wounds now. Make sure you are surrounded by allies, or the Old Gods might try to take your life, when they could not control it."

Kalegcos: "Wise words my friend. I will keep your words to my heart, now leave please mortals. You will be rewarded for this"

Achievements

No More Portals : Kill all the Portal Guardians once.
    Survival Mode Off: Defeat all enemies before the final wave ends.
    Besting the Schools of Magic: Defeat Rhonin three times, so that you only damage one of his images. (3% of Rhonin's max health allowed to the others before achievement fails.)
    Reaver of Sun: Kill Aethas Sunreaver without allowing any Mana Essences reach Aethas.
    Stop! It tickles!: Defeat Archmage Modera after the whole raid takes damage from a single Dragon's Breath.
    Sorry I don't Speak Your Language: Defeat Darkspeaker without anyone gaining more than 4 stacks of Fire or Shadow damage debuff.
    This Is Kalegcos: Defeat Kalegcos on normal.
    This Is Madness: Defeat Kalegcos on hard mode.
    Last edited by chemicader; 2012-09-10 at 06:39 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay got around to your first one Chemicader and here is the feedback:

The story throughout is creative and well-thought out. More description is needed on many abilities throughout the raid, but I wouldn't worry about adding them in now, unless you wanted to for viewing purposes.

Uther - simple fight like you said, sounds a little boring however and as mentioned already, it's hard to follow what's going on because lack of description.

Broxigar - Hulking Smash may need a slight change as it almost 1-shots and 1 sec later 10% damage on the tank, it may be a little to fast too soon.

Liches - Once again more description, this could be a brilliant fight but I was saddened with the lack of creativity and description here. You mentioned the tank needs to keep a debuff stacking from a boss or something, but I saw nothing about this during the abilities etc. Ultimate attack and phylactery's idea sounds good.

4th encounter - I like how it changes character depending on ally/horde. Maybe make gargoyle something more threatening other than attacks tank and he must pop a cd and killable too, make it deadly, not boring. Maybe make the dancing rune weapon fly around the room doing things, but still grants the boss the buff.

Turalyon - Problem with HC is that Brann must be alive all fight, but boss enrages at 50% if he is, unless this stops in HC, if so... there is no mention of it.

Shadow - I liked the transitions it's very well done, the 3rd one is extremely lacking, the dps would go afk at this point as there is nothing mentioned other than healing his true form up.

Dar'khan - Does he always use Dark Pact on a ghoul, if so, what HP? Other than that I liked it overall but it got repetitive with some abilities, the last phase is a good improvement though

The problem is many mechanics sound too familiar throughout or used often, because they are mostly DK spells or undead type spells by majority of bosses. It makes it feeling lackluster, boring and repetitive. You can argue that these are classic undead abilities, but if so, you could find very interesting mechanics to add in so the boss doesn't sound like something you've seen before.

I hope the above feedback will help you for future raids.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 08:11 PM ----------

Edit: You made it to 5th spot with Twisted Bastion on the leaderboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it got so messy when I went back in there and changed and added and removed things at a such rapid pace I could not keep up myself.
    And yeah I should propably add descriptions of the encounter themselves, I was more focused in the actual raid than the encounters.

And of course on Turalyon the enrage at 50% is removed if the characters are alive.

And yes, I agree with the fact I took these abilities a lot from existing characters, mainly because there are some well known death knights and corrupt paladins in my raid.

And the idea in Shadow's phase 3 is that your healers need to have mana left, and your dps should not be dead.

I cant bother with that raid anymore, its far too long for even me to read, I will just shift my focus on newer creations since now I know what to do and what not to do.
    Appreciate the feedback, thanks.
    Last edited by chemicader; 2012-09-08 at 09:40 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with the current raid

The Depths of Deepholm Has been completed!
    -All heroic mode variations have been added!
    -Achievements have been added!
    -The Raid Layout has been added!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way too quick leo ! damn u

10+ Year Old Account
    The Depths of Deepholm looks amazing, got to admit.

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 09:36 AM ----------

Corruption of Dalaran is finished.

I've been very busy lately. School started, it was my birthday and such. This weekend I'll be pretty busy aswell. I've wanted to make my patch trailer for quite a while now, and now I seem to have enough time to write it:

The Blizzard logo shows up, as with every patch trailer

After the logo, the camera slowly zooms into the Cathedral of the Scarlet Monastery, slowly reaching the spot where you fight Sally and Renault. While zooming in, you can spot fallen human bodies along the way, having been killed by adventurers earlier.

Sally Whitemane: Lordaeron... was once the land of Light...

Sally Whitemane: But now... there is nothing but death, undead...

The next scene jumps where Sally can be seen standing back up, and ressurecting all the human bodies in the entire hall back to life

Now, a scene appears where we can see a healed Tirisfal Glades and Capital City, before the Scourge invaded

Sally Whitemane: The land was ruled by Terenas Menethil, the righteous king of Lordaeron. We humans lived in peace together, nobody would dare to threaten our rightfull land. Untill that moment...

Now a scene appears where Arthas marches to his father with his captains Falric and Marwyn, kicking down a large wooden gate to walk over

Arthas is seen killing his father, and allowing the Scourge to enter Capital City to destroy it

Sally Whitemane: Our prince... was lost. And that means our kingdom fell with him. Arthas got corrupted by the original mastermind of the Scourge, the Lich King. Which he eventually became itself...

The scene where Arthas puts on the Helm of Domination appears. Shortly afterwards, Arthas can be seen dying in his fathers hands

Sally Whitemane: With our former prince now dead, Lordaeron's future still looks grim. The foul betrayers of the Argent Crusade, and the rotten Forsaken, still seek to ruin our beautifull land. There is only one way to stop them... to bring back our salvation, the paladin Arthas himself... uncorrupted.

Sally can now be seen walking towards the Northern Plaguelands

Sally Whitemane: Alone, we could never stop him. But... I had found the perfect ally.

Now Sally can be seen ressurecting Kel'Thuzad back to life

Sally Whitemane: Our ally, was the one and only being responsible for the plague in Lordaeron. In desperation, we came to his help. The lich, Kel'Thuzad, granted us aid to fight against our new common enemies... the Crusaders.

The camera now zooms into the Northern Plaguelands

Sally Whitemane: Kel'Thuzad controlled his own undead filled land in the north, it was called ''Northern Plaguelands''. But that was not all, in the middle of his domain... the very Bastion that holds the death of so many humans... stand.

The camera now zooms in the entrance of the Unholy Bastion, showing adventurers fighting invading Scourge falling down from the ramparts, and showing Joseph coming from the gate

Sally Whitemane: This Bastion is what keeps the spirits of so many fallen victims, experimenting with horrible creations, and creating our glorious destiny.

Various fast paced scenes come up now. The first one is showing Obrahiim drawing on a textboard, while his necropolisses are floating behind him. The next scene shows Orman fighting the adventurers, using his Tug of War ability. The scene afterwards shows the Barov family, talking to each other. Then a scene with Alleria appears, summoning undead minions with her blight ability

The camera now shows the locked door to the Altar of Glory, zooming into the area

Sally Whitemane: Despite our differences, we have the same goal that can only be completed with one task...

The camera slowly zooms to Arthas' face, still deceased

Sally Whitemane: ... the ressurection of Lordaerons salvation... Arthas Menethil.

*the patch trailer now ends, showing the patch name ''Fallen of the Bastion''*

This may be very long for a patch trailer, I have yet to hear if its truly so :P. With this done, I can finally leave the Unholy Bastion raid completely finished. I'll only correct spelling errors, maybe remaking abilities and such, but nothing major anymore.

I have yet to read some of the other raids, the Depth's of Deepholm looks good so far as I've seen from the layout :P. Maybe I'll make a 3rd raid, but its only 2 weeks before MoP comes out. I may not have enough time to finish it, but I can always try.

Hope you like my patch trailer, and if you've not seen my story-driven quest chains for the zones yet, chec them out on my raid page :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehm, Fallen of the Bastion :P I actually laughed when I saw that typo.

Well done with the trailer anyways.
    Last edited by chemicader; 2012-09-11 at 09:58 AM.