Healer slots for random BGs anyone?

It was a most healers wins in WoLK, and its worse in MoP.

More healers = dps dont die and they power the win. So what the point of random BGs if its a forgone conclusion.

Used to be healer v dps = drawn, now its healer win. How things have changed.

this is an original thread

So we have unbalanced healers, 8 man premades in 10 man, op healing and no hybrid healer nerf to balance their no nerf on their dps - hmm sounds like someone is working overtime on making it a balanced game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryki View Post
    So we have unbalanced healers, 8 man premades in 10 man, op healing and no hybrid healer nerf to balance their no nerf on their dps - hmm sounds like someone is working overtime on making it a balanced game.
    actually i blame shit dps.
    I am a spriests, and i had a rogue the other day land a perfect on me when my trinket was on cd, he didnt have any buffs or berserker.
    Your dps needs to learn their classes (rogues, huntards, macro warriors that used to global healers and burst my bubble in 1 strike) that plus cc should lvl the playing field

Pah - Blizz do stuff for casual raiders, they do stuff for hardcore pvp (arena/ rated BGs), but as a casual pvper - i sign up solo and guess what - I get premades and imbalance. How about some solo causal pvp love - healer slots and no premades in random BGs?

healer slots why not but no premade would make rnd bgs even more boring when you cant even play with a friend
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because then an under geared healer would get the slot and you'd whine about that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, healing is completely broken right now, especially at low levels, but across all brackets. It's no secret, quit making lame ass excuses like "get better at dps". Give me a break. My 64 BALANCE druid has 9,000 HP and his HT heals for ~8500, Rejuv ticks for ~1800 and Cenarion Ward ticks for ~2700. NOTHING can kill me 1 on 1 besides another OP hybrid and it's completely retarded. I hope they balance it out because right now, whichever team has more hybrids wins.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    Yes, healing is completely broken right now, especially at low levels, but across all brackets. It's no secret, quit making lame ass excuses like "get better at dps". Give me a break. My 64 BALANCE druid has 9,000 HP and his HT heals for ~8500, Rejuv ticks for ~1800 and Cenarion Ward ticks for ~2700. NOTHING can kill me 1 on 1 besides another OP hybrid and it's completely retarded. I hope they balance it out because right now, whichever team has more hybrids wins.
    game isn't balanced around your level 64 druid.

I don't have a problem with healers in BG's however I would agree with limiting the number that gets queued in.

For example, yesterday I was in an AB where the horde had 6 healers, over 1/3 of their team and they won for no other reason then the fact they had 6 healers. Then the game after that they had 5 healers and won again for no other reason.

In both games Alliance had 2 healers, sure a random BG is just that, Random, however in instances like that skill / gameplay doesn't matter when 3 healers are running around cross healing themselves, especially with how OP healing is to begin with.

Deleted
    Horde always had a healer disadvantage but still dominated in TBC and wrath, because more skilled pvpers beat more healers. I think what has changed is that healing is incredibly strong now, probably the strongest its ever been. Healers aren't necessarily harder to kill - they were harder to down in TBC, but they heal so much more now. Just having one extra healer means a huge amount of healing advantage.

Blizzard need to lower healing even more and increase healer survivability, to make pvp more like TBC, but they seem scared of doing this.

Sometimes I feel like an OP raid boss as a healer in a random bg I can run for ages with loads of people chasing me and not die.

Other times I get globaled in a matter of seconds.

Good DPS still fuck my shit up. Like it's always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    game isn't balanced around your level 64 druid.
    No, but it's balanced around level 90 PvP where it is the same story right now, dick wad.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    No, but it's balanced around level 90 PvP where it is the same story right now, dick wad.
    Careful now big guy. And no, a rejuv does not tick for your full health pool. A healing touch heals for ~60-70% of your health pool, it does not overheal your health pool.

Yes, its out of control, but you blew it out of proportion and gave us an example on your low level alt.