Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post
    My ele in the masquerade armor. I really wanted it to look like the concept art… But this is as close as I could get to it without dye shades clashing and what not.

Oh. And here’s my dye collection… 366 and counting!

I am in love with that armor!!! What's the name of it? And how hard is it to get? =)

You must be crazy rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a closeup that resists the corruption of the GW2 screenshot quality degradation by way of having all the details be HUGE.
    I still have no idea why plants that reproduce through budding in a dream chamber pod have a belly button.

Such a happy Necromancer.

Last edited by Kaenroh; 2012-09-10 at 07:05 AM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuneco View Post
    I am in love with that armor!!! What's the name of it? And how hard is it to get? =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Masquerade Raiments.
    Buy the rare insignia recipes (depending on what stats you want on the gear) from the tailor vendor for tailoring level 125 (costs Karma points), craft the insignias, then when you combine the insignia with the components in the discovery pane, Bob's your uncle.
    I'm not sure what the gear from the higher level insignias looks like - haven't gotten that far yet
    ^ my post from earlier in the thread.
    I can confirm that the items produced by the tailoring level 200 rare insignias (level 50 rare gear) look the same Wearing it on my ele at the moment - she's level 56 currently. I'm slow
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted

How did you obtain all these colors, found them or bought like crazy?

10+ Year Old Account

Fighting the big whatever his name is in Mount Maelstrom.

Pretty sure Asura chef is the cutest thing, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Pretty sure Asura chef is the cutest thing, ever.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JNa8bl.jpg[IMG]
    That chef's hat.... So awesome <3
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

OMG all these screenshots are awesome!! so want to play but I cant find a copy of the game ANYWHERE where the shop's/website's havnt bumped up the price on the non-collecter addition just because no-one can get their hands on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Shopping Queen here, but i loooooooooove this set, even with my starter headpiece:

Last edited by Vintersol; 2012-09-10 at 11:31 AM.

Primeval set. Click for larger.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    That's awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalLamer View Post
    That's awesome.
    It's easy pvp gear to achieve, rank 10, only the chest is from free tournament silver price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenroh View Post
    And a closeup that resists the corruption of the GW2 screenshot quality degradation by way of having all the details be HUGE.
    I still have no idea why plants that reproduce through budding in a dream chamber pod have a belly button.
    In order to mimic humans. Remember that a lot about the Sylvari can be explained away simply by realizing that their body is created in mimicry of humans. (besides, iirc, the "stems" for their body is along their spine)
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted

Pretty standard I guess, but I like it. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalla View Post
    OMG all these screenshots are awesome!! so want to play but I cant find a copy of the game ANYWHERE where the shop's/website's havnt bumped up the price on the non-collecter addition just because no-one can get their hands on it
    Patience, they had to do it because they simply weren't prepared (yup, their fault) for the volume of people who bought the game.

There have been quite a few issues in the game and most people have to spend their time in overflow servers/queues, the Trading Post is batshit unstable, almost every server is full. ANet had to shut down sales to keep the experience decent for whatever people are playing at the moment, it really sucks and it's their fault for not being prepared...but what's happened has happened and had to be done, so they are sacrificing additional sales for now.

I am sure they are buying more servers as we speak (hopefully Oceanic or West-coast servers, I would switch to those in a heartbeat).
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-09-10 at 09:43 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Patience, they had to do it because they simply weren't prepared (yup, their fault) for the volume of people who bought the game.

There have been quite a few issues in the game and most people have to spend their time in overflow servers/queues, the Trading Post is batshit unstable, almost every server is full. ANet had to shut down sales to keep the experience decent for whatever people are playing at the moment, it really sucks and it's their fault for not being prepared...but what's happened has happened and had to be done, so they are sacrificing additional sales for now.

I am sure they are buying more servers as we speak (hopefully Oceanic or West-coast servers, I would switch to those in a heartbeat).
    It has nothing to do with them being unprepared, it was their game plan all along. Like when their digital preorders were "sold out". They didn't want to have to open servers because of the classic MMORPG problem where most of your added server space is eventually wasted. Even WoW has this problem. The decided to take a different approach and purposely slow down the growth of the game to let the population spread out without added servers that may or not be a waste once the population spreads out and that new game hysteria is gone. Its also a marketing tool. People who haven't bought the game would be like "Damn, if Anet is willing to halt sales because they feel like 'too many' are buying the game then it must be good".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It has nothing to do with them being unprepared, it was their game plan all along. Like when their digital preorders were "sold out". They didn't want to have to open servers because of the classic MMORPG problem where most of your added server space is eventually wasted. Even WoW has this problem. The decided to take a different approach and purposely slow down the growth of the game to let the population spread out without added servers that may or not be a waste once the population spreads out and that new game hysteria is gone. Its also a marketing tool. People who haven't bought the game would be like "Damn, if Anet is willing to halt sales because they feel like 'too many' are buying the game then it must be good".
    Well that sheds some new light on things.

So this is basically a genius move o_O
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze