Thread: Duh.

Duh.

So it's taken me exactly till a day ago to realize that the scrap trophies you collect that are labelled "salvage" are exactly that... salvageable. I've simply been selling them as junk.

*head on desk*

Deleted
    Maybe you started playing yesterday and everythings fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... I was vendoring everything instead of saving it for the TP. When the TP came up and I saw that copper ore was selling for as much as 21c a piece? Palm? Meet face. I figure I vendored as much as five gold worth of craftables because I out-leveled it in crafting and didn't think I would use it anymore. Then there was the time I pondered what the Mystic forge does, put my best two axes, a longbow and a rifle in to it... and got back one mace that I won't be able to use for ten levels.

I don't even like maces.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Ghehe, I kept vendoring all my crafting mats because I didn't know about the collectable thing until day 4. Yeah, that's a lot of crafting stuff. I was also passing up anything not related to my current crafting profs so I wouldn't fill up my bags. #alldemnodes

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So it's taken me exactly till a day ago to realize that the scrap trophies you collect that are labelled "salvage" are exactly that... salvageable. I've simply been selling them as junk.

*head on desk*
    Hahah, it happens to everyone. A big clue might've been that when you pick sell junk to a merchant it isn't included, lol.

*head on desk*
    Hey don't feel too bad, I just found out 2 days ago (at level 65...) that I could change my selected traits within the points I have purchased without having to go to a city and pay to clear them out... Probably wasted 40s on that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Hey don't feel too bad, I just found out 2 days ago (at level 65...) that I could change my selected traits within the points I have purchased without having to go to a city and pay to clear them out... Probably wasted 40s on that haha.
    How exactly do you do that?

edit: or you mean the major traits?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    How exactly do you do that?

edit: or you mean the major traits?
    Yea say you have 30 points in a trait line, you can click each major trait and change it to any of the other ones you have unlocked. I JUST realized that.

Deleted

*head on desk*

hahahaha, i have been doing the same thing.... why did no one tell me this sooner? :*(

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hahahaha, i have been doing the same thing.... why did no one tell me this sooner? :*(
    You know salvage kits... salvage item... :P

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I'm glad I figured all this stuff out in beta.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".