Ordering a new bank card which I can design myself. Suggestions?

I'm ordering a new debit card and I can choose to design it myself. So I'm up for anything! My roomie has a giant trollface on his and he actually got a few drinks for free cause the bartender laughed so much when he saw his card. So I'm looking for some fun suggestions to my card!

It can be everything from "random internetz pics" to just an anonymous mask. Or something more serious and deep.
    The only thing I don't want, is nature pictures cause that's so common.

That's actually really cool. I wish my bank did that

Personally I'd go with something humourous as well. Could lead to some good things like with your buddy. Maybe some cute waitress or store clerk will notice it and have a laugh . Maybe a "Yo dawg, i heard you like memes on your debit card" going by your avatar, but they probably don't allow text eh? Just a picture? Makes it a little more difficult for humour.

Could always go with some cute fluffy animal so you get the "AWWWW its so cute" instead of the laugh.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

How about the forever classic:

I think it could accomplish everything you would hope it to.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

i would suggest this:

http://firewallpapers.info/wp-conten...wallpaper-.jpg

BUT, colour change it so that its purple/blue instead of the normal dull red/yellow, then again, some people like it that way, so up to ya.

PLEASE dont put a stupid meme on it... pretty please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post

I second that. Get that. That is epic

I knew that meme was coming lol, it's the only one I found when I tried to google it ^^

Deleted
    This one seems pretty awesome too;

15+ Year Old Account
    where do you score a card like this?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    where do you score a card like this?
    I want to know this, too

Some banks here in europe have those kind of cards, others don't. I assume it's the same in the US. Some of the banks that have them don't have it as default though, but rather as an extra option. Just check your banks website, or call them to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you have the same restriction as the ones in UK, but in UK they won't let you have any copy right material or characters on the image, so half of these suggestions are instantly invalid.

I am yet to find a picture worth using (must have a geeky theme, but not allow any copy right characters)

10+ Year Old Account
    I see someone already beat me to the Fry one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uploaded images used in personalised card designs must conform to the following guidelines:

-You must own the image or have the permission of the image owner to use it.
    -If your image includes another person, you must have their consent to use it.
    -The image you choose for your card must not contain any of the following:
    -Trademarks or company names (eg images marked with ® or ™ signs);
    -Images or text protected by copyright (eg images marked with © or other watermarks or notations);
    -Slogans, tag lines, branding, marketing or promotional products, services or images of companies;
    -Images of, or the name or nickname of, celebrities, musicians, sportspersons, entertainers, public figures, film stars, cartoon characters, members of the Royal Family or other famous people;
    -Contact information (eg telephone numbers, URLs, Facebook and Twitter usernames account numbers, addresses or email addresses);
    -Political statements, or images relating to ethnicity or religion;
    -Images of flags;
    -Images, signs, symbols or text relating to money, currency, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gangs, hatred, graffiti, betting, gambling, or financial products or services;
    -Provocative, lewd or sexual images or content; Nudity; Offensive material (eg images, signs, symbols or text relating to violence, death, injury, racism, cruelty, profanity, obscenity, weapons, firearms, ammunition or terrorism);
    -Anti-social or obscene behaviour, or socially unacceptable groups;
    -Content where drinking (or being drunk), smoking or gambling is the focus;
    -Text unless benign and in the English language;
    -Any image that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward company brands (including MasterCard®, Visa®, or Barclays);
    -Any reference to the Olympic Games, World Cup or any other international branded event;
    -Reference to any bank, building society or other monetary institution;
    -Weapons (unless they are being shown in a ceremonial context).

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 10:46 PM ----------

So, any suggestion of a geeking theme picture for a card that can satisfy those rules?

(Although those rules pretty much blocked anything that I would have used)

^Wow at that list. They'd save time listing what's allowed. Anything good I can think of that I would put on a CC would be rejected.

(that Fry CC was brilliant)

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, most of my idea got rejected...

Tried a 8-bit Red Mage, since it was from NES era didn't think it would be a problem - rejected
    "Magic Circle" symbols - rejected
    Mario's world (but without Mario in it) - rejected

Currently found a picture of 3 keys: Ctrl Alt Del

Might try that one

Only their list makes a lot of things a gray area. Ctrl Alt Del for instance can reffer to Slogan (in the geek world), Anti-Social behavior (once again, geek / introvert related), Slogan / Tag line / etc (in the geek world, related to the Ctrl Alt Elite), pretty close to a PC trademark / branding (no other product has ctrl alt del), and so on.

A picture of a sun, sunset or sunrise would be okay, if it wasn't for the many countries who decided it was a good idea to have it on their flags already. The Phillipine flag can with some imagination be interpreted as a sunset in the desert (red sand, blue sky, sun set between the two). The Pakistani has a moon, many have stars. A yellow cross in front of a blue sky could be interpreted as both the Swedish flag or something religious.

Honestly, they'd save people a lot of headache (including themselves) if they simply switched to a Allowed list.

For fun, me and a few friends of mine did some "creative" pictures when we tried to design our guild logo. We sidetracked and started rebranding popular brands, and worked in our guild name somehow. One of my favorites was a red background, and the yellow Mc'Donalds "M" that we turned up-side-down, and added "hipe" in Mc'Donalds font (Whipe, the name of our guild). We did the same thing with Sony Ericsson (including their greenish ball), Youtube, and a dozen others. These would be the first things I would like on my CC, though it'd be instantly rejected.
    Second on my list would be some sort of humorous message + picture of a character that relate to who I am, yet no matter what it is, it'd be rejected (like that Fry CC posted earlier in the thread).
    Third would probably be using a picture of a 500kr/1000kr bill, yet I don't think they'd accept it.
    Fourth would be something inspiring, like the intro text of some song, book poem, or a quote. I can't see how they'd accept that.

How about just random numbers all over the CC, with the CC number font, making it very hard to see the actual real numbers on it? Just to mess with and confuse people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post

thirded. That is way better than my idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I see a lot of ppl posting about strict rules and stuff. I live in Norway and my bank is a small bank in the "countryside" so the rules aren't that strict here. They say they won't allow brands and copyright protected stuff, but like I said my friend has a trollface on his and someone else has a Liverpool logo.

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep 'em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Same, most of my idea got rejected...

Tried a 8-bit Red Mage, since it was from NES era didn't think it would be a problem - rejected
    "Magic Circle" symbols - rejected
    Mario's world (but without Mario in it) - rejected

Currently found a picture of 3 keys: Ctrl Alt Del

Might try that one
    I'm curious about this one. What did the image look like and on what rule did they reject it (if they even said that much)?

Deleted
    I have seen several threads in my life with that Fry one.

You convinced me, I will just do it too, getting a creditcard with that pic on it.