I made this macro:

#showtooltip
    /target Wild Mushroom
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /target=target
    /stopmacro [noexists, harm]
    /cancelform
    /cast Wild Charge

It targets the Wild Mushrooms, cancelforms and casts Wild Charge, IF there are no Mild Mushrooms to target it stops the macro, so I don't cancelform.
    If there are no Wild Mushrooms to target, the target stays the same as before and it cancelforms and charges to it.
    If there are no Mushrooms and I didn't have a (friendly) target before, it stops the macro again, so I don't cancelform and don't cast Wild Charge.

The problem is:

I want to
    /cancelform
    /cast Wild Charge

my target.

If a (friendly) target doesn't exist, I want to target a Wild Mushroom and
    /cancelform
    /cast Wildcharge

If i neither have a current friendly target, nor there is a a (friendly) Mushroom available, I want to stop the macro so I neither /cancelform nor /cast Wild Charge.

It "should" be very similar to the first macro, only with a changed target order, and I've tried many many things, but somehow it doesn't work for me I quess my macro knowledge has reached its limits. Can anybody help me create the correct macro for it? Oh and I'd love if you could also make sure, that my macro never works, when the Wild Mushroom is a harmful target, so I don't Wild Charge to an unfriendly Mushroom and stuff :x When I add [harm;noharm,help] the macro stops working.

This macro help request is in the druid forums, because imo the macro is a bit complicated and you might need to try the macro out if it does everything you want [exists, noexists, harm, noharm, stopmacro etc etc etc].

edit: One final question: Could you (help me) develop (-ing) the macro, so that the macro restores my target to the target I had before the macro was used in all those possible cases?

Greetings!
    Last edited by Cyberowl; 2012-09-11 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /targetlasttarget or something like that used to work when I had a macro for innervate
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be a nice macro if you get it working, my knowledge of macros isn't good enough to offer any assistance though
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    /target Wild Mushroom
    /stopmacro [noexists, harm]
    /cancelform
    /cast Wild Charge
    /targetlasttarget

I think this should work, can't test at the moment.

That's basically the same macro I have now, I want to have to have it other way around :x

Deleted
    Oh, then i missunderstood, i have to re-think then.

Edit:

Re-edit:

Wrong again...
    Last edited by mmocd3fb6fa5b2; 2012-09-13 at 12:47 PM.

So I got it working, partly. It will cancel form and charge target if it is friendly, if it is not friendly it will look for a wild mushroom drop form and charge that. If it can not find a mushroom it will not drop form or charge. A problem I am having with it is it is trying to use the charge of the form you just left, IE use this macro in bear form it tries to use that charge and not the unformed one. if you tap it a few times it will do it but it take a sec. If there is a way to cast based on spell IDs then the wild charge you need is spellid 102401.

#showtooltip Wild Charge
    /target [nohelp] Wild Mushroom
    /stopmacro [nohelp]
    /cancelform
    /cast Wild Charge

Deleted
    Didn't know /target could be used with conditions.
    TIL.

With macro limitations of using the spell present at macro execution time you will have to press it twice. Not to sure how a /targetlasttarget at the end would interract with it, but try it.
    Can also try replace /cast Wild Charge with /cast spell:102401
    Edit: Or try /use spell:102401

I want it to charge to my target and to charge to a mushroom if I have no friendly target.
    Is it that hard to understand from my opening post? : /

Deleted
    Have you even tried Loganmars macro? I believe it will do what you ask for.

No, for some weird reason it doesn't cancelform me and I either use the Wild Charge depending on my form or intercept to my Mushrooms...and only to my mushrooms :s But maybe it's some bug on my side, dunno. Ty anyways.

seems like loganmar's macro is what ur looking for if im understanding what ur asking for correctly

10+ Year Old Account
    anyway you do this it will require multiple key presses as they are all tied to multiple GCDs.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    anyway you do this it will require multiple key presses as they are all tied to multiple GCDs.
    It's actually not the GCD, but the fact that the macro tries to execute the Wild Charge for the form you are in when you execute the macro. But since it executes /cancelform before /cast Wild Charge you'll have to press it again for the macro to use the out of form Wild Charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I want to
    /cancelform
    /cast Wild Charge

my target.

If a (friendly) target doesn't exist, I want to target a Wild Mushroom and
    /cancelform
    /cast Wildcharge

If i neither have a current friendly target, nor there is a a (friendly) Mushroom available, I want to stop the macro so I neither /cancelform nor /cast Wild Charge.
    #showtooltip Wild Charge
    /cancelform [help] [@Wild Mushroom,help]
    /cast [help,nostance] [@Wild Mushroom,help,nostance] Wild Charge;

Don't have a durid with mushrooms, can't test if this works. My Shadowfiend macro broke so it's possible that this won't work either, but worth a try if it helps
    Last edited by Baphomette; 2012-09-14 at 06:11 AM.

Deleted
    I am not sure how this "Macros" would work when we have multiplied Muchrooms out. But i can see this getting really handy

Deleted
    They would just target the closest one, as /target always have worked.

I tried Longanmars macro again and it worked. Seems like some old add ons made it bug out and since I've disabled errors..

Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion

I put this together with help from this thread and my old macro:

#showtooltip Wild Charge
    /cast Wild Charge

Will use form-appropriate charge with no target/enemy and will cancel form only if you target a friendly unit or Mushroom and fly there on second push.

Though I didn't need it to target the friendly for me, which is what the OP might be after.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 01:59 PM ----------

Is there a "Range" condition I can put in the macro so it doesn't cancelform when out of range of the friendly?
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2012-09-14 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I put this together with help from this thread and my old macro:

#showtooltip Wild Charge
    /cast Wild Charge

Will use form-appropriate charge with no target/enemy and will cancel form only if you target a friendly unit or Mushroom and fly there on second push.

Though I didn't need it to target the friendly for me, which is what the OP might be after.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 01:59 PM ----------

Is there a "Range" condition I can put in the macro so it doesn't cancelform when out of range of the friendly?
    The range condition would be nice idd : /
    All I was after is already solved though