Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"I could've hit that."

I'm sure we all have stories like this. When you were younger and more naive, and there was a girl at a party or a girl that you met that would have done it if you had the sense to make the move or even know that she was hitting on you. And then, every time you see her on Facebook, you tell yourself, "I could've hit that."

My story is this. I was a junior in highschool, but I was pretty stupid on the girl-front. I wasn't a social amoeba but I never had a girl hit on me before. So it was someone's birthday and he threw a house party, and I was there (it was a theme party, pirates or something).

It was around midnight and this girl from another school came up to me while I was at the snack table making a sandwich. And she's like, "Hey, what's your name?" I told her my name, she told me hers, and she says "let's dance." And I say, "Well I'm making a sandwich", and I was, truthfully, because the snack table had a little sandwich bar. So she just starts dancing with me beside the table (we're both drunk) and I'm there holding my plate, swaying just to complement her. She tries to pull me to the dance floor, where a bunch of people are grinding on each other, and I say "wait let me finish my sandwich." So, being the idiot that I am, I asked her if she wanted to sit with me while I ate my sandwich (I was drunk).

I have a picture of us sitting together:*snip*

Anyway, long story short, I blew it. We sat on the bench together while I ate a mother fucking cold sandwich, and she eventually left after someone vomited on our shoes. I didn't realize that she wanted to do stuff with me, and every time I see her post a picture on Facebook, I'm just like, "fuck myself."

So, share your stories of that one that got away.

Edit: snipped pictures because this is the internet
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-09-14 at 10:25 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I have quite a few, but afterwards I always find out they turn out to be giant sluts, so I don't regret anything

"I could've hit that, but I'm glad I didn't"

Well I was fishing in Howling Fjord and the turtle popped up but since I was half-asleep I hit esc thinking it was more trash loot. Haven't found another since.

Deleted
    Got plenty of those, both "could've hit that, daymn" and "could've hit that, thank god I didn't" - versions.
    I'm horrible at reading signs of interest from women.

Deleted
    I couldn't have hit anything because a girl never hit on me. As far as I remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I have quite a few, but afterwards I always find out they turn out to be giant sluts"
    Arent sluts good for just "hitting" ? i thought that was always the case =/

Deleted
    Haha I have one memory of a really really pretty girl when I was about 15, got into my bed to watch some television and started making out, she even brought out a condom, but stupid as I was I just laughed it away since I couldn't believe that she was actually willing to do it, so she put back the condom back in her purse:P that memory has haunted me for about 4 years now and I still regret it. Lol.

I've got a few stories of this so I'll paraphrase.

First when I was about 14-15, I was introduced to this girl who was really cool and fun, I was pretty clueless when it came to dates so on our first one we saw a movie, when we came out of the movie she said something like "Oh it's really cold" hinting that I gave her my jacket but I was just like "I'm not!" Now when I think back about that I can't help but /facepalm myself.

Second I was about 16, I was at a party at a friends house whose parents didn't want him having a party but they were out. Well they came home early so me and a girl had to hide in a room together, a rather small room, sort of like a broom closet. We were both drunk and she started to get "handsy" but I knew we didn't have time for anything (that and I was admittedly a little scared.)

Third was the same year, there was a girl at school who I got along well with, we ended up going out a few times and we were "together", but the Christmas holidays rolled around and she went away for most of them (we had only been together for a couple weeks at this point.) During the 6 week break she wasn't very talkative, I would try texting or calling her and 90% of the time I'd go unanswered, so after about 5 weeks of that I told her I'd had enough. Then she became a kinky gamer girl and I'm stuck here alone.

Last NYE I met another girl who, to not sound too shallow was hideous. Me being the drunk idiot I was, I tapped that (hey, it was easy and I was drunk).

So that's my horrible history with the female species o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post

Last NYE I met another girl who, to not sound too shallow was hideous. Me being the drunk idiot I was, I tapped that (hey, it was easy and I was drunk).

So that's my horrible history with the female species o.O
    Maybe you made the right choice, and you just dont know it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Maybe you made the right choice, and you just dont know it yet
    Ohhhh no, if you saw this girl you'd know it was the wrong choice.

I was 15 and this girl ( who is also 15 ) was wearing a skirt with no panties and on the lawn showing me everything . So I take her in the house and go down on her and she is loving it and wants " more " ...then I hear a bang and say " omg I think your mom is home " ....sadly she wasn't and it killed the mood for her ...

Hot hot and sexy girl who had no interest in me when I hung out with her with my then fck buddy . On the internet later we are flirting like crazy and she is like " im so horny come over " then I drop the bomb ..." I would but I moved across the country " .....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted to punch myself in the face I wish I would never have know I could have been with that girl she was like something out of a dream .

This thread is like you never had sex b4, jeez man. Get drunk, go to a bar and pick one up take it home and have fun..:SSSSSSSSSSSS

I have a story for ya, when i was 13 i masturbated a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    When you were younger and more naive, and there was a girl at a party or a girl that you met that would have done it if you had the sense to make the move or even know that she was hitting on you. And then, every time you see her on Facebook, you tell yourself, "I could've hit that."

I have ZERO stories like that, but I have an assload of "I shouldn't have hit that" stories.

Probably because when I was a teen~20s I had a sex drive like a Ferrari. In other words I never turned down ass.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-09-14 at 01:36 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

There was a girl my Junior year of college who had a boyfriend back home, which was several hours away. She was always dropping hints and flirting, and definitely wanting a FWB arrangement, but she never made any move to seal the deal. She wanted me to be the one to do everything so that she could have a cleaner conscience, i.e. "it wasn't my fault, he forced me to do it." All the while talking about how she wished I could be her boyfriend and the great sex we would have. Yeah, I could have and it might have been great, but I'm not willingly walking into that minefield.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Great stories

I was in Japan this summer, and me and my friends were out clubbing. Aaand some guys came hitting on us.
    We found them annoying and tried to walk away from them, but they kind of didn't let go. One of the guys pokes me, asks me for my number and we kind of start talking. I ask him how old he is, he says 28, and I'm like WHAT? You look like a child, let me see your ID. He showed me and yeah, he was 28. At that point, I was comparing his face to the picture, and being rather drunk, I kind of squinted at him, and went like "... I recognize you from somewhere... do you know a band called ....?". He just like, laughed a little and looked away. My friends started pulling me and I just didn't care about him anymore.

So the day after, we discussed the situation. And at the same time we were like "THAT WAS ... FROM ....!!". So, a really world famous Japanese singer hit on me, I asked for his ID and I was too drunk to give a damn. I even saw him live a couple of years ago... Yes, I go "f*ck me" every time I think of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    I was in Japan this summer, and me and my friends were out clubbing. Aaand some guys came hitting on us.
    We found them annoying and tried to walk away from them, but they kind of didn't let go. One of the guys pokes me, asks me for my number and we kind of start talking. I ask him how old he is, he says 28, and I'm like WHAT? You look like a child, let me see your ID. He showed me and yeah, he was 28. At that point, I was comparing his face to the picture, and being rather drunk, I kind of squinted at him, and went like "... I recognize you from somewhere... do you know a band called ....?". He just like, laughed a little and looked away. My friends started pulling me and I just didn't care about him anymore.

So the day after, we discussed the situation. And at the same time we were like "THAT WAS ... FROM ....!!". So, a really world famous Japanese singer hit on me, I asked for his ID and I was too drunk to give a damn. I even saw him live a couple of years ago... Yes, I go "f*ck me" every time I think of it.
    Who was it? why are you censoring a celeb's name? no need for that :@ they're "celebs"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post

Name or it didnt happen!

I was a sophomore in High School taking a computer programming class. There was this girl who I was in the marching band with, but didn't really know due to her being a freshman. We wind up sitting next to each other and become friends pretty quickly. She's gorgeous, funny, and smells amazing (nothing better than a girl who smells good, imo). I'm a big nerd, fat, huge glasses. It's really cold in the computer lab and one day i offer her my jacket. It's an old jean jacket that I've had for years and don't recall having ever washed it (my mom prolly did when i wasn't paying attention, but who knows). She accepts, puts it on, it's huge on her so she snuggles into it like a blanket and then smells it and says she loves the smell of it. It becomes a pattern, i walk in everyday, take my jacket off, give it to her, she snuggles up into it, sniffs it, looks at me with those big brown eyes, cocks her head to the side and smiles. I become infatuated with her, but am too shy/afraid to ask her out and figure even if i did, she's way out of league. I've never had a girlfriend before at the time. Eventually, the class ends. We're still friends (even to this day) and were in marching band together for the next 2 years, but never had another actual class together due to the class difference. The next year, we both date other people. My relationships don't last more than a couple of months, tops. She will go on to marry the guy she starts dating. She's still just as beautiful (and thin) as ever to this day, even after having 4 kids. When I'm a Senior and the school year is almost over, we're chatting one day in the band room. She tells me "Remember when we had that computer class together? I always thought you were so cute and wanted you to ask me out." My head explodes and I'm now typing this from the afterlife.

Not so much an "I could've hit that" story, those are trivial, but an "I could've missed out on a meaningful relationship" story that I still kick myself for to this day.
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2012-09-14 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I had around 2-4 opportunities in the space of 5 years that could of added to my list, but I always felt id take advantage of them and only one turned out sort of slutty.
    -K