[speculation] Rastakhan is either dead or corrupted

What are the chances that this sudden hostility from the Zandalari is also caused by the death of Rastakhan or he, himself is corrupted by Sha or by an Old God, or maybe even by Hakkar?

It isn't very sudden at all; on the contrary it's directly because of him.

Watch the 4.1/Zandalari instances trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfoCq-RssLk), they have been aggressive/on the warpath ever since then, and only in MoP will it come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    It isn't very sudden at all; on the contrary it's directly because of him.

Watch the 4.1/Zandalari instances trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfoCq-RssLk), they have been aggressive/on the warpath ever since then, and only in MoP will it come to fruition.
    Yeah, even in 4.1, it doesn't mention the fate of Rastakhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah, even in 4.1, it doesn't mention the fate of Rastakhan.
    He is the one present who assembled the gathering of tribes.

Off-Topic; Hopefully with the model updates we can play as those kick-ass Jungle/Forest Trolls (with the Revantusk having joined the Horde to justify it) rather than the scrawny Darkspear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though in 4.1 the hostility *did* feel very sudden.

It certainly felt weird to fight them in ZG and ZA while I was.. well. Exalted with them.

Heck, I tore out Hakkar's heart and gave it to them, back in.. what was it, '06?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Off-Topic; Hopefully with the model updates we can play as those kick-ass Jungle/Forest Trolls (with the Revantusk having joined the Horde to justify it) rather than the scrawny Darkspear.
    can you provide an official link that explicitly confirm that the troll present during that meeting IS Rastakhan?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

It certainly felt weird to fight them in ZG and ZA while I was.. well. Exalted with them.

Heck, I tore out Hakkar's heart and gave it to them, back in.. what was it, '06?
    Nah but I meant it feeling sudden with respect to it feeling sudden in MoP; it's been sudden since Patch 4.1, though of course for 4.2/4.3 they've been very quiet; presumably sailing to Pandaria to find their Mogu 'allies' (Mogu'shan Vaults suggests they're only friends when it suits) after the thrashing in ZA/ZG.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    can you provide an official link that explicitly confirm that the troll present during that meeting IS Rastakhan?
    It's a gathering of Troll Tribes and leaders; some named and some not. The one that i've screenshotted however is the one who leads and addresses the gathering, as well as speaking on behalf of the Zandalari. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Rastakhan, and for a gathering such as that, the uniting of the Tribes, it's not really clear who else it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

I have a theory that the Cataclysm also unleashed something that effected the Zandalari King, Rastakhan. With his death or corruption, the Zandalari might take a different shift in their political standpoint.

They say that Troll is Zul, the one who supposedly pushed to unify the Trolls in 4.1 and is the mastermind behind all this bad shit.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Zul

This' speculation. I'm hoping that Rastakhan was dethroned somehow and is leading some kinda Zandalari resistance. Cause even after 4.1, there were at least two trolls who, on the behalf of the Zandalari tribe, were trying to stop what happened at ZG.

Also I'm kinda tired of murdering every Troll tribe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    They say that Troll is Zul, the one who supposedly pushed to unify the Trolls in 4.1 and is the mastermind behind all this bad shit.

This' speculation. I'm hoping that Rastakhan was dethroned somehow and is leading some kinda Zandalari resistance. Cause even after 4.1, there were at least two trolls who, on the behalf of the Zandalari tribe, were trying to stop what happened at ZG.

You can never murder enough trolls, mon.

It's a gathering of Troll Tribes and leaders; some named and some not. The one that i've screenshotted however is the one who leads and addresses the gathering, as well as speaking on behalf of the Zandalari. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Rastakhan, and for a gathering such as that, the uniting of the Tribes, it's not really clear who else it would be.
    In other words, we have no idea what happened to Rastakhan after DW broke the world

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post

I would love the idea of a Zandalari Resistant Faction XD