Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Plzbegentle View Post
    This kinda feels like omg 12 milion ppl are playing my game , that why it rocks while urs its 1 milion , that why sucks and ur wrong :P
    wha? you do realize of course that I was talking about a SINGLE-player game, and one that wasn't even mainstream to begin with. I mean Deus Ex was critically acclaimed but it never became a mainstream hit like Skyrim, or Call of Duty, or Assassin's Creed.

And we weren't discussing the games, we were discussing the trailer of the game (see the link) and most people who've seen it agree that its incredible (regardless of how they feel about the game). He's one of the few who's called it a piece of garbage, and while he has a right to say that, almost nobody will agree to him.

That's all I meant to say, and if you interpreted it otherwise, that's not really my fault =/

I'd like to add that at no point I've said a single piece of slander against GW2, I love this game, and it kills me that I gotta wait till mid-october to play it, possibly even december, I can't wait to finally step into tyria. But while the game is awesome, the trailer STINKS (at least this trailer, their other trailers were much better)
    Last edited by Derah; 2012-09-11 at 09:22 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

That Deus Ex trailer is awesome, have seen it before. It definitely sparks my interest in the game a billion times more than the GW2 one did :/
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I played Deus Ex. I saw the regular trailer first, and I was intrigued. But when I saw the live action trailer, I immediately got the game. And you know what... the live-action trailer was *not* misleading... the game-world presented in the live-action trailer is exactly the same as the one in the game.

Also, that trailer - while some might say it's over the top - definitely got an emotional reaction out of me. It gave me goosebumps. It made me feel like the game, and it's world, had a *meaning*.

What does the GW2 trailer do for me? Absolutely nothing. Well - that's not completely true. It got me to log back into The Secret World. But that was about it.

Sure you can say that the GW2 trailer is not intended for us... but then who the hell is it intended for? It's way too artsy and to meta for the ordinary gamer to get. Does it stir emotion? Excitement? Does it motivate me to find out more, or play, GW2? Well... compared to the Deus Ex live-action trailer - no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Well Im sure most people can already guess my response to it.....

I wont be subtle though, its awful, plain awful one of the worst mmo release trailers you could possibly produce. Cliche'd hot gamer chick playing with equally attractive friends leading up to a predictable large dragon roaring at you....I know they try to break moulds but this is hideous.

No doubt the people disliking it are wow fanboys as usual...
    Unless you enjoy masochism that much, i don't get why you keep posting negative comments about Guild War. Looking at your post only is selfish-negative comment about the game. The video wasn't what i was expecting, but then again there are plenty of videos of gameplay out there on the internet.

Was very disappointed with this trailer, 3/4 of the trailer I was going like wtf is this. They should have used the style and concept of their previous trailers. Also showing the last boss is a big spoiler as well when they have never shown him before in the other trailers. They could have gone with The Shatterer or any other elder dragon for that matter since they all look epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Unless you enjoy masochism that much, i don't get why you keep posting negative comments about Guild War. Looking at your post only is selfish-negative comment about the game. The video wasn't what i was expecting, but then again there are plenty of videos of gameplay out there on the internet.
    Thanks for the critique! Altho I dont understand how posting negative reviews is masochism, anybody who truly wants to discuss GW2 with fans goes to guru or official forums, this is mainly a wow forum with a sub forum so its going to get more negative feedback, I suggest if you dont like it to go to said forums :P 6500 likes 4400 dislikes thats half what MOPS official got with only 11% of the views, so I guess its not just me that dislikes it.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-09-15 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thanks for the critique! Altho I dont understand how posting negative reviews is masochism, anybody who truly wants to discuss GW2 with fans goes to guru or official forums, this is mainly a wow forum with a sub forum so its going to get more negative feedback, I suggest if you dont like it to go to said forums :P 6500 likes 4400 dislikes thats half what MOPS official got with only 11% of the views, so I guess its not just me that dislikes it.
    *looks up* Nope. Definitely a GW2 forum. Says so right at the top.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    *looks up* Nope. Definitely a GW2 forum. Says so right at the top.

Way to miss the point, this is a sub forum of a wow centred forum it says that in my post, nice try.

Deleted
    was a little too epic/cheese for my taste, the voiceover stuff was too super cereal. Maybe if it was the same trailer without spoken words