• Hot

45 7.67%
  • Not

542 92.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    hell no , say no to duckface, make interwebz better ^^

I declare duck hunting season open, whenever you spot duckface on fb, comment on it with BANG!, keep count of hunted ducks ^^

Deleted
    You know how we want to know if your group mates are actually good or just plain stupid? Well real-life has found a solution already. The duckface(r).

ugh duck face pics are horrible. even if the girl doing it is pretty it just makes her look very unattractive.

..also this

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and far too much make up, not against make up, but they seem to be pretty young and have it caked on, in addition to the absurd look.

10+ Year Old Account
    First girl was good.
    Rest are bad.

Duckface is horrid.
    Alot of my facebook associates do the whole 'omg we so cool, we mocking the duckface girls' then someone does one to mock them, and continue continue. It's like a mocking trend, but they are just spreading it more and more. IDIOTS!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    It looks retarded.

/Thread

It's ridiculous is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

I think 95% of the intended audience of the "duck face" would find a simple smile far hotter.

*edit, after rereading my post I made it sound like there may be a little hotness, if only a very small part to duck face. I apologize profusely if anyone thought I was saying that. The typical words that come to my mind when seeing duck face are stupid and ridiculous. There are others, but most are probably less polite then those two words.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2012-09-16 at 12:54 PM.

I prefer a normal smile, but with girls that think their face is a painting it doesn't even matter if the smile normal anyway cause it looks bad no mather what.

its duck season !
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Teenagers do it more than adult women, though it isnt rare under the adult women either
    aging 20-25. i guess its also something that happens on professional photoshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I'm gay so i wouldn't really know, but if someone forced me to take a pick, i'd say it looks horrible compared to normal.
    Why should it matter if you're gay though, even if you're not sexually attracted to women doesent mean you are clueless on what looks good on one and what doesent ( to your taste) and if you are there's also a guy
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-09-16 at 12:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    First girl pulls it off, the rest does not.

Overal it looks retarded. Smile > duckface. Either smile, or don't do anything.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Duckface is only done by the worst sort of female, so no.

It looks stupid on anybody.

But the fact it's called duckface is even worse, since duckbills are quite rigid and immobile, and look nothing like that face. There were also 2 other words for it for ages, kissing pose and pucker.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Oh man its duck hunting season get your shotguns out!

Smiles are much better, dont know why anyone want duckface.

Deleted
    Oh god no.Simple smile is hundred times better than duck face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post

Hahaha, very funny almost had a Cheerio blow out of my nose!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should teach them the art of smiling.