Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Marrowgar moves pretty slowly, and stops to cast Bone Spikes often. Kiting him would probably work.

Can't test it this week, but I actually did that with an ele shaman back in 4.2.

Toravon is immune to my treants' taunts . Looks like 4/4 VoA is waiting until MoP.
    Sarth 3D as a boomkin was fun though.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2012-09-10 at 12:36 AM.

Deleted
    Has anyeone tried Kilnara now?
    I tried yesterday with both a paladin and druid and didn't get very far, although the paladin was a huge failure.
    With a druid it seems doable, but still the damage taken is quite high.

Has anyeone tried Kilnara now?
    Yeah:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeC9Y...3&feature=plcp

This was before the thick hide and rage buffs, so it should be a bit easier now.

Deleted
    Slippykins, I can just say ''Waouw'' it's just a very nice fight to see Sartha 3D by a Moonkin (I tried a lot of mecanisms in Guardian like take all the mobs with the boss but this was not suffisant )

Wednesday, I'll try a thing for Lana'thel and maybe... don't dream

Edit : Beth'tilac 88%... 412k damages with SI for the devastation.

Edit : Beth'tilac 88%... 412k damages with SI for the devastation.
    I remember trying to survive that once, because trying to get delegation done as a tank is kinda rough.
    It seemed to ignore all damage reduction abilities, so the best you can do is get more health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Yeah:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeC9Y...3&feature=plcp

This was before the thick hide and rage buffs, so it should be a bit easier now.
    I agree with your lol! in guild chat afterwards, close call there, nice job!

Failed Earth, Wind & Fire (10 player) by 6 seconds. /sadbear. Guess I'm stuck trying again next week.

If I can't kill Toravon, I'm at least killing the other 3 in style .

Deleted
    I imagine this will get quite a bit easier at 90 with Dream of Cenarius buffing the heals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I imagine this will get quite a bit easier at 90 with Dream of Cenarius buffing the heals.
    And the fact that by then you are level 90? :P

Unless DoC buffs FR by 30% (which I would classify as broken and overpowered, given how strong the ICC buff makes us), I can't imagine guardian using that talent.

The other specs? yes, of course .

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Managed to kill HC Alysrazor as balance!!

Uploading video shortly.
    Fix'd.

Ok, this isn't that big news but now as of 5.0, Alysrazor on heroic is really easy. Same tactic as normal. Just as during the firestorm pop rejuv and barkskin. The DPS requirement is a lot tighter than on normal but again, with almost BiS gear it wasn't that hard to reach.

The only hard part was to adapt the new mechanics of 5.0 to the encounter which makes everything so fast paced but if you do it right, the DPS you're able to do is well enough to beat the enrage with a minute or so.

I'll upload the video tomorrow hopefully.

Deleted
    I wish the mount had a 100% drop rate on heroic :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I'll upload the video tomorrow hopefully.
    Did you upload the video? I'm about to attempt it on normal myself, but haven't found any videos that have killed it post 5.0, cheers

Hello guys. For my last PVE achivement left in-game (If you didnt count the new MOP once..arh!) I wanna try solo it.

Its Kologarn Rubble on Ulduar25. I belive one could clear to Kologarn on 10's, then get out and put it on 25s mode?

If so, has anyone attempted this guy as feral on 25s mode? Hes the big titan looking guy, after XT.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Hello,

Kologarn 25 was doable before 5.0.
    It was, and it is just a question of dps for pass his enrage (8mins).

Edit : Mimiron HM P4 150k head and 200k for the two others parts... doable with a very good try and Kiril HM...
    Edit2 : Blood Princes HM down but not frapsed :/ (bug)

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Did you upload the video? I'm about to attempt it on normal myself, but haven't found any videos that have killed it post 5.0, cheers
    It is uploaded now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENu_DIlPhuk

Deleted
    Chicken vs Fire chicken, a fight hot and spicy

Seriously, Gg, an encounter of long-term !

Concerning Valithria in ICC, would it be possible with a spec balance?

Thanks. Valithria sounds interesting enough to try actually. I might give it a shot if I find time before MoP. I don't yet know about the numbers if it's possible or not.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Concerning Valithria in ICC, would it be possible with a spec balance?
    Yes, yes it is. I just managed to solo her as balance!

tried Rage Winterchill yesterday as a Guardian (370 ilvl) he enraged on 1 mil hp. Should i try him as cat?
    armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D0%B0/advanced

Valithria solo! I might try it as resto next week, but we will see. Doable as balance at least.