Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ah I forgot about this game completely, havent installed it since I upgraded my computer. Any news on when it might launch or?

with HiRez you might as well consider a game launched when it hits Beta buy-in phase. AKA now. They'll continue to add content, and they'll have an official launching day, but there really won't be any noticeable difference between the last day of beta and first day of launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen some good footage of SMITE (and my friend has a beta key which helps) and I'm impressed with what they are trying to do with their MOBA thus far, a few games have already started copycating: https://gameslikefinder.com/games-like-smite/
    Last edited by IamSam; 2019-05-04 at 08:08 AM.
    Continuous effort - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    http://gameslikefinder.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone played Thor yet? I've played against him, and he seems pretty cool.

Deleted
    Ive played as Thor a couple of times, seems pretty balanced overall, fits a real bruiser kinda role in my experience, with great gank potential.

Only real annoyance I have is the time it takes to execute an ulti, often people can pill in the time it takes for him to finish spinning his hammer and get up in the air. Also he doesnt have increased vision when in the air, which I think would be a logical, and nice, touch.

just got Thor today. definitely seems dangerous with the right setup, but having 2 of his attacks being in a straight, narrow line is kind of punishing when an enemy just moves 2 feet to the left. his ult can really save your butt when used defensively to get away though. offensively, it just takes a painful amount of time to set up.
    Dinkin Flicka.

Merged the two threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowborne View Post
    just got Thor today. definitely seems dangerous with the right setup, but having 2 of his attacks being in a straight, narrow line is kind of punishing when an enemy just moves 2 feet to the left. his ult can really save your butt when used defensively to get away though. offensively, it just takes a painful amount of time to set up.
    I use his ulti more as an engage then during the middle of the fight, IE I know my teams fighting so i use the ulti and go flying into the action, and i use his wall more as a cut off then for damage...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I use his ulti more as an engage then during the middle of the fight, IE I know my teams fighting so i use the ulti and go flying into the action, and i use his wall more as a cut off then for damage...
    His ulti is a great engage for sure. However it is 100% worth using it if you can get away from a death with it. CD over giving them gold any day. The 2 honestly... It's got many uses but its sometimes hard to be in the right place to use it. I've used it to cut off a enemy from killing a team mate just as much as I've used it to pincer a enemy between a wall and it to end up killing them or delaying enough for my team to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for one key! My friend is trying to play with me but ive already given my keys to you guys D:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can just go to the main menu of the game and click send beta key and put his email in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmbrandon?feature=mhee

This is a play list of the four rounds of play during in the E-sports Network Smite 5v5 event, from my perspective. If you're looking for vids of top level play, please come check them out. I recommend the final game vs Borderland Gaming NA, which was absolutely my favorite game of Smite played by a long shit. Some really hype stuff went down towards the end, and you can check out some of our quirky strats that led us to win it!

I play Sobek, Odin and Bakasura throughout. There were bans and draft pick we did in a admin monitored chat to ensure fair, competitive play!

If you like it, I play on Twitch almost every day @ twitch.tv/dmbrandon

AMA!

Deleted
    the game is still being updated and i hope they will keep at it, with the new 1. win of the day system for 5 game modes you can get a lot of valor to buy all the gods you want, come check it out again

Deleted
    ive played this game and after playing 1 match (arena), i immediatly bought the ultimate god pack!
    damn the game sure is fun and its very noob friendly (dota 2 is in my opinion not noob friendly and there for i cant get into it)

Hopefully this is not against the rules...I would really appreciate a beta key if anyone happens to have an extra one. Game looks really fun. Thanks.

Deleted
    its open beta... just play the awesome game right now!

The game is in open beta now. If anyone would like to join, feel free to use my refferal link. If you do, I get awesome bonuses. If you don't, well.. then I am a sad panda. Either way, check it out! The new patch as of yesterday is really worth checking out!

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...campaign=email

I find Hades to be extremely OP. Fun game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I find Hades to be extremely OP. Fun game.
    REALLY? Hades is the OP god i your opinion lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

I don't think he's OP at all. So easily countered.