Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post

From: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/j..._source=client

That is so odd to me. I can see the warriors being top dog. Same with weapon smithing. But charr being the least common race? Oh come on guys, get to rolling more fuzzies.

wonder why Mesmer is played so little such a great class. i actually though engineer was least played, i hardly see any of those around. but i see loads of guardians, i thought they were most played.

I'll never understand why humans are this popular in fantasy games... @_@
    But in GW2 they're at least not completely ugly as usual. I don't play one nonetheless. =P

Warriors dominating is no suprise, but Norn are more popular than I thought, despite their bulky appearance. (screenwise)
    Opposite with Sylvari, I expected the dryad/elves to be more popular.
    The unpopularity of the Charr on the other hand is a recurring trend since beta. Asura are as awesome as niche.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess its time to roll a female charr mesmer.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I'll never understand why humans are this popular in fantasy games... @_@
    But in GW2 they're at least not completely ugly as usual. I don't play one nonetheless. =P

Warriors dominating is no suprise, but Norn are more popular than I thought, despite their bulky appearance. (screenwise)
    Opposite with Sylvari, I expected the dryad/elves to be more popular.
    The unpopularity of the Charr on the other hand is a recurring trend since beta. Asura are as awesome as niche.
    I really really like the human model and animations, as I usually don't play humans (swtor was the exception, WoW I had none). But the Charr never appealed to me; at all. The whole attitude of the race made them seem like a different faction that everyone should have been up against.

Something amusing about the official forums: since you post on the forums using your official in-game handle, and adding people to a friend's list adds their whole account, there's absolutely no anonymity on the official forums. Makes it easy to verify just how much people lie, and then call them out on it.

Obviously, there's other things you can use this advantage for, but meh. I just feel like this is the way the internet should be, period.
    Drake, is there a state of Mesmer on the official forums yet, or should I continue making a "state of the mesmer" novel to post?
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    That is so odd to me. I can see the warriors being top dog. Same with weapon smithing. But charr being the least common race? Oh come on guys, get to rolling more fuzzies.
    Rytlock being a stupid asshat doesn't really help.

15+ Year Old Account
    tsh Rytlock is the bestest!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    tsh Rytlock is the bestest!
    Caithe > Eir > Zojja/Rytlock > > > > > > > Shit > > > > > > > > > > > Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Swap Eir and Rytlock, and I'd agree with you immensely.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Swap Eir and Rytlock, and I'd agree with you immensely.
    I'm actually not sure how I'd rate them, I haven't even leveled a charr yet, so I wish I could place him higher. Caithe got first because lesbian. And, Eir is sexy.

I liked Rytlock long before I even touched my own charr characters on beta. Still haven't rolled one on live. But yeah, complete badass.
    Caithe got first because lesbian.
    Considering interbutts, not surprising.

I liked Rytlock long before I even touched my own charr characters on beta. Still haven't rolled one on live. But yeah, complete badass. Considering interbutts, not surprising.
    Yeah, I like him because badassery, and Steve Blum. Also, I tried to find some R34 with Caithe.. does not exist. Surprising?

Yeah, I like him because badassery, and Steve Blum. Also, I tried to find some R34 with Caithe.. does not exist. Surprising?
    It exists, somewhere out there... Either that, or R35 has to come into effect.

It exists, somewhere out there... Either that, or R35 has to come into effect.
    I couldn't find it anywhere, Zojja, and Eir both have it, but not Caithe, seems odd to me.

I just wanted to share this amazing video with you all.

Yep

The only thing I really don't like about my Charr, is that I'm almost forced to buy cultural armor.
    Because of my precious fluffy tail!
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    I saw some voice actors mentioned, anyone else notice Illidan Stormrage covered himself with leaves and became a cook in a pirate town? not only that but he often repeats a phrase "seize the moment" wich I could swear he says in that last Cata heroic in the exact same way.

Deleted
    What's with Zojja anyways? She was my number 1 favorite until the writers decided to go full retard and made her a whiny bit**. I somehow think that they had different people write different segments. The one who wrote the Asura starting story had nothing to do with the guy who messed up everything and completely destroyed any "story" this game could've had after Claw Island.

I couldn't find it anywhere, Zojja, and Eir both have it, but not Caithe, seems odd to me.
    Well, she's a god damn plant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Well, she's a god damn plant?
    I'd still hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    I just wanted to share this amazing video with you all.

I haven't seen that before, I loved it though. I wonder if there's anyone out there who liked Kormir?

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I haven't seen that before, I loved it though. I wonder if there's anyone out there who liked Kormir?
    I didn't mind her ... except for the becoming god. That was supposed to be mine gig.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I'd still hit it.

I didnt mind Kormir, unfortunately I never got to the end of Nightfall. stuck on I think like the 3rd mission away from the final one. :\