Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Theramore rewards Swift zulian tiger ??

I recently noticed that this guy : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...of/Stevyn/feed got the Swift zulian tiger (old zg, no longer obtainable) Feat of Strengh just at the same time he completed theramore scenario.

Are theramore bags eligible to drop such a mount ??? Oo

maybe he had got it in that BoA bag that tank/healers get when they're needed in queue? Otherwise, no idea.

Maybe he did it on his main, then logged in on this alt and got credit for both.

He probably logged into a character which initially owned the Mount pre account wide achievements after his Theramore achievement. Otherwise if what you are saying is true, it isn't intentional.

Deleted
    Everyone that's going on about the bag, that tiger never dropped from the bag in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRyder View Post
    Maybe he did it on his main, then logged in on this alt and got credit for both.
    This, it doesn't credit you until he logs his alt, so I'd imagine his main has it, then he logged his alt for the first time since patch 5, and thus got the achievement. It's highly likely, i've got 12 85s and have only played about 7 or 8 of them since. I've still got to get the credits on the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    This, it doesn't credit you until he logs his alt, so I'd imagine his main has it, then he logged his alt for the first time since patch 5, and thus got the achievement. It's highly likely, i've got 12 85s and have only played about 7 or 8 of them since. I've still got to get the credits on the rest.
    That couldn't have been it, he's had activity from 5 days ago etc. so he has logged on after the account sharing went live.
    He could have had it in his bank however hoping it might go BoE at some point, decided it wouldn't or wasn't worth it anymore and decided to learn it.

Edit: The only other option I can think of is that he bought a character from on account with a Zulian Tiger on it.
    Last edited by mmoc0d22b7d23b; 2012-09-18 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    I highly doubt this is due to shared achievement.

Exemple: I got the camelhoarder on 08/29/2011 on my main, when I log my reroll, I get the same FoS at the same date.
    He has his achivement for swift zulian tiger on the date of yesterday.
    If he had it on another toon beforehand, shared account achievements should displa initial FoS date and not yesterday's date....

There is definitly something weird, and it's not shared achievements...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having the item doesn't give you credit for it, it is only when the mount is learned that the FoS triggers. Similar to how legendary FoS don't trigger on obtaining the item, you have to equip it, wash it through your bank (if you can't equip it, this will trigger it for you) or sometimes Relog.

I did this on my rogue as a joke during a LFR run, learned glaives and thunderfury right after opening the chest on the boat. People freaked out, ignorantly thinking I just looted them out of it. (not very smart, are they)

Incidentally that reminds me of a LFR I was in maybe the 5th week. A guy named 'You' in the raid caused all kinds of funny conversation when he won things and everyone started going 'WTF its not in my bag.'

Same thing with learning horseman's mount the first time I got one a few years back. In the middle of heroic occulus. And fiery warhorse during a WSG match.

To everyone saying that he must have logged and get the achievements of a main, the same activity feed shows activity 3 hours before the theramore scenario, so it isnt that.

They probably added the tiger to the BoA bag tanks get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotesbart View Post

Incidentally that reminds me of a LFR I was in maybe the 5th week. A guy named 'You' in the raid caused all kinds of funny conversation when he won things and everyone started going 'WTF its not in my bag.'
    Hey, I remember that guy !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    To everyone saying that he must have logged and get the achievements of a main, the same activity feed shows activity 3 hours before the theramore scenario, so it isnt that.

They probably added the tiger to the BoA bag tanks get.
    They really really really didn't add anything to that bag, that would've been announced and mount collectors would've been yapping about it all over the place. I really can't think of anything but him having it banked for ages or buying a character to be moved to this account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    They really really really didn't add anything to that bag, that would've been announced and mount collectors would've been yapping about it all over the place. I really can't think of anything but him having it banked for ages or buying a character to be moved to this account.
    Last time i checked you cant move characters to your account unless its from another account with the same mail attached.

And it wouldnt be the first time they addsomething without telling us, really.

Someone should just ask him in game about it.

Edit: When you ask him try not to sound like a total creeper

And I just have to know, how do you randomly notice someone's achievement feed with something like this?
    Last edited by HatsHatsHats; 2012-09-18 at 03:40 PM.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Deleted
    Last time i checked you cant move characters to your account unless its from another account with the same mail attached.

And it wouldnt be the first time they addsomething without telling us, really.
    I can't remember where this thread was but hackers are in fact selling characters with certain mounts on it to people at this point. It's illegal not just because it's against the ToS of course but these people are also FORGING documents to allow for character transfers to an account with a different name.
    I'll try and find the thread on it and edit later if I can.

Edit: this thread
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ck-of-Cheaters

And I suppose a bit of info on it in this thread as well
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ord-characters
    Last edited by mmoc0d22b7d23b; 2012-09-18 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Or this?
    Maybe he had kept hold of a few bags for a while from randomly queueing up for dungeons as a tank, then decided to open them?
    the old zg mounts are not in the bags so can't be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    I can't remember where this thread was but hackers are in fact selling characters with certain mounts on it to people at this point. It's illegal not just because it's against the ToS of course but these people are also FORGING documents to allow for character transfers to an account with a different name.
    I'll try and find the thread on it and edit later if I can.
    Again, i doubt its the buying character thing. He buys a char, and the ONLY achievement he gets from the shared achievements its the mount?

I find it very unlikely.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about he had an old character holding a Swift Zulian Tiger, but haven't used it. Alas not adding it to his mount list? I know I have a rare (early Vanilla 100%) mount that I still have to "use".

For those actually having an US account, could "block" him on forums. By doing that you'll be able to see all his characters. If you have some time spare, you could go through them all.

Deleted
    Again, i doubt its the buying character thing. He buys a char, and the ONLY achievement he gets from the shared achievements its the mount?

I find it very unlikely.
    It really is but like I said, I can only really think of the 2 options I gave as the mount just isn't available anymore. (unfortunately)
    I edited my post as well but here's the links still if you're interested:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ck-of-Cheaters
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ord-characters

Edit:

@ Panch you can also go to http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=19 and find his character (go to his server and filter out warrior) and you'll see he only has 2 other characters, a DK and a druid, both seem to be alts.

I saw some other guy claimed to get the tiger on the US forums yesterday. Mighta been a freak thing before they hotfixed the bag to BOP. Would have to think they fixed it in the hotfix.