Poll: Which class to join 2v2 with a hunter?

Deleted

2v2 team hunter and which class?

Hello, my little brother and I usually play 2v2 together, and I'm wondering, which of the following classes will be best to play with a hunter in 2v2.
    Rogue, hunter, mage, druid, paladin, priest or death knight?

Sadly enough, it might be mage. They don't really have any synergy, but mages are just going to be so strong in 2v2 that I can't see it failing. For something that makes sense, ferals get my vote. They might actually be ideal just because your team will be able to train all the mages 2v2 will inevitably be full of. Rets are good for hunters too, since they'll give you a lot of survivability without costing you a damage slot.

On second thought, hunters are pretty good with any physical class. I'm still going to say feral though. Stronger cc than melee typically have (and on separate DR) and unpeelable.

Deleted
    People say hunter/frost dk for the insane burst.

I never play dps/healer combos as I LOATHE 30 min matches when encountering another dps/healer combo. Rather win or lose fast than drag it forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid

/10char
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    where is the option to play with a warrior? BM/arm will most likley be a monster 2v2 comp imo.

I'd go with a ret or rogue if you're doing double dps. Ret because those off-heals are amazing AND they provide really good CC.

If you just wanna train a target you can go with frost dk, arms war or some such.

I'd personally never take a mage just because I have a burning hatred for the class because for some reason it's retarded and indisputable OPness continues to go under the radar after two years.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'd personally never take a mage just because I have a burning hatred for the class because for some reason it's retarded and indisputable OPness continues to go under the radar after two years.
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

hunter warrior is retarded good if you guys have synergy

hunter rogue
    hunter dk
    hunter ret
    are all viable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    I loled so hard. May I please use this quote as my signature? Pretty, pretty please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    hunter warrior is retarded good if you guys have synergy
    I wouldn't say that. The warrior enables his spectator mode, while the opposing team nukes the hunter.

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muschi View Post
    I loled so hard. May I please use this quote as my signature? Pretty, pretty please.
    Ofcourse. ^^

pally+hunter will be a good comp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    where is the option to play with a warrior? BM/arm will most likley be a monster 2v2 comp imo.
    My warrior is my main, and my lil bro's main is a rogue. Thats our main team, but we'd like to do some more 2v2 with other chars. Right now he only have a hunter and a rogue in lvl 85.