Poll: Which one ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Winter. Because the summer heat is unbearable for me and the cockroaches go to hide somewhere.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love summer.
    Better beer weather.
    Everybody is more relaxed.

Holidays in summer kind of helps!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love sleeping in the cold so winter all the way!

Winter. I hate the heat, and love snow.

I'm Canadian, however, so I might be biased.

I live in southern CA so winter is the greatest, 70 in winter feels good

hate the summertime ... avg 95 then some days get up to 105+ ...

Winter. I hate the damn hot summers down here in the south. I love the snow and miss it terribly (grew up in the north). I keep hoping we'll see an early winter or chilly fall weather will set in. I know it most likely won't happen, but I can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter, barely. I rank the seasons as Spring > Fall > Winter > Summer.

I like spring and fall because the weather isn't too cold or too hot. Spring is best because rain means I don't have to wash my car.

I dislike winter because of snow, and hate summer because of the heat. Winter won because it doesn't snow often here, maybe once or twice a year, and it is easy to deal with the cold. I hate the snow because of driving. Summer is the worse because it is fucking scorching, and I don't have an AC in my house. I can be lying naked on top of my bed with the fan on, and still be sweating.

Also, summer has the inferior Olympics and it's hockey off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    when you live in a place where it`s snows all of the time, you get ridiculous amounts of snow and you have to shovel, and drive through it, and wake up and go to work and school and scrape the ice off the windows and freeze your fucking ass off you`ll hate winter as much as I do.

but if you live in florida, or australia, or california, or some place that`s warm even in winter and you say "I love winter" you don`t know what winter is
    Wrong on all accounts, fool! I haven't had enough even when there's so much snow I can't get the door open!

I don't even mind shoveling snow every day just to get the car out of the garage (when I don't use the snow blower); it feels good to start the morning doing a little physical work, and gets me warm for the start of the day. It's the best.

When I open the door during 'SUMMER: EXTREME EDITION' I'm blasted in the face with heat and sun, fucking pollen and shit everywhere up in my face, and insects flying in all directions - I probably had a bunch crawl into my open window (which I gotta keep open to keep from dying form the heat in my home that's totally not designed to cope with warm summers) during the night while I was sleeping for added enjoyment. Then I walk around sweating with a headache all day, and I spend my time feeling terrible about my dog who has really thick fur and looks like he's about to die any second when he's not in the shade or in water.

I hate summer.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I wouldn't choose any, sincerily. We get 38-40C every summer and -15C every winter. (last winter the lowest temperature was -26,2C near Buzău)

:\\\\\
    update: highest temperature this summer : 41,5C44,5C
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-09-19 at 01:20 PM.

Out of the options, Winter. My reasoning is fairly simple:

In Summer, when you're too hot you don't really have many options: it can be quite difficult to cool down, besides 'strip naked' and well, that's not really appropriate in every situation!

In Winter, when you're too cold it's fairly simple to wrap up warm, and being the romantic I am I also like the idea of snuggling with someone on the couch, under a blanket, watching a movie or something. Can't really do that in Summer so much.

However, I'd much prefer Autumn and Spring, since the weather isn't nearly so extreme. For me, the order of preference is Autumn - Spring - Winter - Summer. Maybe switch Spring and Winter around, actually: I get really bad hayfever, though I associate that more with Summer. Eh, interchangeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Summer - I like it actually being light outside when I leave for work, and when I get home from work. Travelling to work in the dark and travelling home again in the dark is quite depressing.
    Snow makes my commute an absolutely pigging nightmare. It's great if you don't actually need to do anything or live in a country that can cope with it, otherwise it's just an annoyance.
    Also not keen on freezing cold rainy days that make up a lot of wintertime in NL and UK. Those rare, cold, clear, crisp winter days are wonderful though.
    I'm more partial to Autumn and Spring - not much for extremes.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    The problem with Winter is that...

IT'S COMING

Summer has stupidly hot weather, mosquitos, pollen and everyone is on vacation.

Winter has school, stupidly cold weather, I always catch the evilest cold, and it forces me to wear incredible amounts of thick clothes.

I hate both.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the Autumn, but if I had to choose between Winter and Summer, I'd go Winter. Reason being I don't care for the heat.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    The problem with Winter is that...

IT'S COMING

hell yeah!

winter all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    I love summer.
    Better beer weather.
    Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah...

Better beer weather in the summer?!?!?!?!?!?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Florida, so winter.
    Winter here is perfect. It's not cold enough to snow or cause you to wear a giant sweater with sweatpants. Just the right temperature so you can wear every day clothes and not sweat from walking to your car.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love winter... I have always loved the cold.

Only thing that sucks about it is the trains start having problems and then I have trouble getting to Uni.

15+ Year Old Account
    Winter without a doubt... autumn is my favourite though.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Winter for sure. Love camping when it's winter. The colder the better!