Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    Socket bonuses?
    It's 60 stat per socket, metas count double. This is for both primary and secondary stats except Stamina, which gets 50% bonus(as usual).

10+ Year Old Account
    At lot of our stat bonuses, at least on 5 man gear, is for spirit(save for a few pieces that are int). Raiding gear seems to target INT bonuses, however the sockets are yellow and blue. Look like we will be mathing out a lot more on whether we will be taking the bonus and reforging or skipping over it. Gems may also become a bit more dynamic as we gear up, meaning get a new piece and reevaluate gemming for min/max
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

How is balance looking in 90 raids? Probably going to be my raiding alt for the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    How is balance looking in 90 raids? Probably going to be my raiding alt for the expansion.
    They're looking fine. We aren't great for single-traget fights, but just like in Cataclysm we can shine on multi-target fights. Also we got some nice burst now with Incarnation, Nature's Vigil and Celestial Alignement. In the first MoP-Content you'll be able to compete with all other DD's on most of the fights , may even top the meters.

Additionally they are still the best looking specc/class ingame ;P ...

That's really great to hear. My raiding alt for DS was an elemental shaman and...it was not a good time.

Deleted
    Just a tiny question: How many of you will be leveling as Balance?

10+ Year Old Account
    For those into PvP, is Crit now our best stat there as well?
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Most? If someone plans to raid as balance I see no reason to level as anything else.

Deleted
    If you've been raiding DS heroic in 4.3 as Balance and got Full bis or close to, I dont see why you wouldnt wanna level as Balance. And also Balance is faster than Feral now purely because of the mobs HP and ferals energy regen is to slow + you can pull alot more and slaughter them than a feral can for example.

I will. Didn't have any issues on beta that weren't bug related, so don't see why I wouldn't(having almost BiS balance gear vs no feral/guardian gear is also a factor)

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    If you've been raiding DS heroic in 4.3 as Balance and got Full bis or close to, I dont see why you wouldnt wanna level as Balance. And also Balance is faster than Feral now purely because of the mobs HP and ferals energy regen is to slow + you can pull alot more and slaughter them than a feral can for example.
    Indeed. Celestial Alignment and just DoTing everything in the area is an amazingly fast way of getting kill quests done.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    energy regen is not that bad tbh it will be at 90 but at 85 if your full bis and using SoF then its more then enough.

But yeah level in whatever your best gear is (unless its resto :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    energy regen is not that bad tbh it will be at 90 but at 85 if your full bis and using SoF then its more then enough.

But yeah level in whatever your best gear is (unless its resto :P )
    Going boomkin with resto gear would work just fine, though :P

Unrelated:

Could you please give us hunters Volley back?
    Can you explain how Volley was fun? Channel, snooze, repeat.
    Does an ability have to be fun in order to stay in the game?
    Ideally, yes. Volley was designed in an era when AE was for Strat rats. Now AE is common and we like to keep you awake.

Thats from the GC Twitter stuff on the frontpage. Am I the only one who can see something very odd there? Volley is bad because its just "channel, snooze, repeat". Okay. Why change the moonkin AoE rotation to Preplanted Mushrooms > Hurricane > Hurricane > Hurricane > Hurricane, then? That tweet really annoyed me.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-09-17 at 10:53 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Going boomkin with resto gear would work just fine, though :P

Unrelated:

Could you please give us hunters Volley back?
    Can you explain how Volley was fun? Channel, snooze, repeat.
    Does an ability have to be fun in order to stay in the game?
    Ideally, yes. Volley was designed in an era when AE was for Strat rats. Now AE is common and we like to keep you awake.

Thats from the GC Twitter stuff on the frontpage. Am I the only one who can see something very odd there? Volley is bad because its just "channel, snooze, repeat". Okay. Why change the moonkin AoE rotation to Preplanted Mushrooms > Hurricane > Hurricane > Hurricane > Hurricane, then? That tweet really annoyed me.
    true, just needs a bit of reforing i guess.

Maybe they think it's ok because, unlike Hunters, we have to keep Eclipse status in mind. Volley was the same no matter what you were doing at the time, Hurricane varies significantly depending on whether you're in Solar, Lunar or uneclipsed.

Not only that, but for 2-3 targets you can forgo Hurricane and just stick with mutli dots - where as back in Wotlk, volley was the only aoe hunters would bother with (neither trap nor multishot were anywhere near as good as volley on 2+ targets)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    We aren't great for single-traget fights
    Sitting comfortably in the top third, it's not as grim as everyone likes to think!

And...how does one hunter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalv View Post
    Sitting comfortably in the top third, it's not as grim as everyone likes to think!

And...how does one hunter?
    In MoP Beta Dungeon/Raids or in DS ?

In DS thats true , but in MoP I made different experiences with single target fights. Which boss did you play when you were in the top third?

So, I haven't touched the Beta. I hear Balance druids can now glyph their Moonkin form to an Astral Form?!

Assuming this is purely aesthetic, does that mean that Moonkin/Astral form is now a spell/CD such as Tree of Life(resto)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    So, I haven't touched the Beta. I hear Balance druids can now glyph their Moonkin form to an Astral Form?!

Assuming this is purely aesthetic, does that mean that Moonkin/Astral form is now a spell/CD such as Tree of Life(resto)?
    This change has already made it to live via a glyph Glyph of stars and moonkin form is stil a spell in the sense that it triggers a global cooldown to switch in and out of the form but has no CD like tree of life etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    For those into PvP, is Crit now our best stat there as well?
    I would assume so, since you don't need to hardcast to shift Eclipses now (due to Astral Communion). The extra crit is going to give you Shooting Stars procs which do quite a bit of damage.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre